• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deciding on a Plus Bonus: Tools, Stoneware, or SA?

In summary, the person recommends getting the stoneware, and if they don't get the tools, then they should get the tools. They also suggest getting the Stoneware and the Tools Bonus Kit, and if they don't get the double balloon whisk, then they should get the baker.
PoseyMom
Okay, so I got my SS1 early and now in November I have over $1300 in sales and still counting, so I will definitely get a plus bonus. Since my December is crap, it may be my only plus bonus and I'm not sure if I will get my SS2 in December or not. I have bookings in January and February though, so hopefully I can get my SS3. I am trying to decide which plus bonus to get. The new products one is out because the Deep Dish baker is on back order, I hate the linens and already have the Santoku knife. So that leaves the SA, the Stoneware, and the Tools.

What recommendations does everyone have?

You should get the stoneware. I think it's an excellent choice because you can use the stoneware for so many things with your shows!!!

tools so you can get the tool turn about and then you can have it for the shows. I hate having my little tools all over the table this gives you a place to put them and they look organized. i love mine and then you can cross sell it to the the scrapbookers and guys who need it in the garage for other stuff.

I voted for the SA!!! They go with so much and can be used so many ways!!!

SS bonus
PoseyMom said:
Okay, so I got my SS1 early and now in November I have over $1300 in sales and still counting, so I will definitely get a plus bonus. Since my December is crap, it may be my only plus bonus and I'm not sure if I will get my SS2 in December or not. I have bookings in January and February though, so hopefully I can get my SS3. I am trying to decide which plus bonus to get. The new products one is out because the Deep Dish baker is on back order, I hate the linens and already have the Santoku knife. So that leaves the SA, the Stoneware, and the Tools.

What recommendations does everyone have?

You can TOTALLY still pick the New Product Bonus Kit. I had already received the "tools" bonus kit and the only other one that I needed was the one with new products (had all SA and stoneware already). Anyway, I e-mailed HO to ask how they were handling that bonus kit, and they said to go ahead and order it, and the DCB would ship when available. The BEST part is ... I received the DCB about a week ago!! :p I was absolutely shocked to see it show up. I'm hoping it's a sign that they are soon to return.

Tanya

I got stoneware first, then the tools one. I found having a variety of stoneware gave me more options for demo recipes and more opp to talk about it.

I was like you, thought I might only earn one, so told myself if I didn't get tools I would buy the tools out of it I really wanted on kit enhancement month 4.

Good luck!

Tanya, but the only thing that would leave me that I want out of the new products is the double balloon whisk and the baker. I'm not sure it's worth it. I just don't think that's the one that I want.

I think now I'm between stoneware and SA. I love the tools too and want the tta, but figure I can just purchase those things that I want on my own. I wish I could just assemble my own bonus! lol :)

The one and only Bonus I earned, in addition to SS1 and SS3, was the Stoneware! I am so glad that I selected them. The Fluted cake pan is great for demonstrating the 12 minute cake in your Microwave. Of course, the Rice Cooker does a cake in the microwave in 8 - 10 minutes, but them both are very effective. Keep in mind that the Feb. Host benefits are 60% off on two pieces of stoneware, so you will have the tools to demo with, if you select the Stoneware. Congratulations on a super November. You can chose what kind of a December you have. Plan a party of your own and invite friends and family, and neighbors. Do it early enough that you might have someone agree to have that second party for you to submit by Dec. 15th, so you can earn another free Spring product.

maybe. i'm so not into the open house thing. Having people I hardly know at my house is torture and if I invited my close friends that are still here that would total one for me. I've already tapped out all of my other friends as far as parties.

I'm much more inclined to try to do an afternoon show at a school or something along those lines. I'll have to work on it and see what I come up with. I'm leaning toward stoneware for practicality but I really do like the SA....*sigh* so many choices!!!!

I would choose which ever one you have the least off. The stoneware or tools would probably be a better choose to have seling point at your shows.

I display my SA, but ir rarely is the reason why people bought them.

Hi,
I am new also. God has blessed my November and I earned my SS month 1 and a Plus Bonus package. I choose the Stoneware package because I have most of the new products-Santoku knife & towels. I decided that I could always easily buy some of the tools I don't own b/c they are soo inexpensive (esp. in my kit enhancement month). The SA package is nice, but I usually do not take alot of it to shows. I usually take the caddy & 2 bowls that came with my consultant kit. So far when i ask my host what they want to see it is some piece of stone--bar pan, muffin pan, mini-baker ect. I have most of the cranberry but not alot of the classic so I liked the stoneware deal. I figured I can always sell the repeat items at a craft fair or later raffle them as prizes.

I would get the stoneware. You can always get SA in kit enhancement & April. Most people at my shows don't buy those as much as stoneware.

Definitely tools!I chose the tools,

The more tools the better. Guests will want to see the tools up close, they don't expect you to take all your stoneware to show them. I always borrowed the stoneware pieces I needed from my director when I first started. She was very helpful, since she has just about everything in the catalog.

But congratulations on whatever you pick. It's a great feeling to earn FREE items and to be able to choose what you want. Good job, keep up the great work!!!

Debbie :D :D

If I earn one this month (my last chance!), I'm getting the SA set. I have a lot of stoneware, and have been selling more SA recently because I've been borrowing my recruiter's pieces for shows. I wish they were tiled, rather than striped, though. I think the tiles are cuter!Congrats to you, Jenn!

1. What is the difference between the plus bonus options: tools, stoneware, and SA?

The plus bonus options are additional items that you can choose to add to your order when you reach a certain amount in sales. Tools refer to kitchen utensils and gadgets, stoneware refers to baking dishes and cookware, and SA stands for "special assignment" and can include a variety of products from different categories.

2. How do I qualify for a plus bonus?

To qualify for a plus bonus, you must reach a certain amount in sales during a specific time period. The amount and time period may vary, so it's important to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the company website for the current qualifications.

3. Can I choose more than one plus bonus option?

Yes, you can choose multiple plus bonus options as long as you meet the qualifications for each one. For example, if you qualify for both the tools and stoneware plus bonuses, you can select items from both categories to add to your order.

4. Are the plus bonus items discounted or free?

The plus bonus items are offered at a discounted price. The discounted amount may vary depending on the item and the current promotion. However, there are also opportunities to earn free products through other promotions and incentives offered by Pampered Chef.

5. Can I exchange or return a plus bonus item?

Unfortunately, plus bonus items cannot be exchanged or returned. They are considered as a special promotion and cannot be returned or exchanged for cash or other products. If you receive a damaged or defective plus bonus item, please contact your consultant or Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
babygirl
  • babygirl
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pchefmomof2
Replies