• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Heehee!! Plus Bonus Bragalicious!

P

Pampered Laura

Sorry, I have to share this cuz I'm so excited and I love the way PC spoils the goobers out of us!

When I started originally, in '99, we didn't have these Plus Bonus thingies. So I was SO excited when I re-signed in January and saw all these newfangled packages and bonuses and goodies - oh my!!

My "First SS month" was in Feb... and I've just ordered my 3rd and 4th Plus Bonus package. Weeeee!! :D

Total Plus Bonus Bank: $5,575.14

Previously Selected Plus Bonus:
• Accesories
• Entertaining with Simple Additions
• New Products Plus
• Spectacular Stoneware

Unused Plus Bonus Bank: $575.14

I have 3 more shows to submit for this month (closing today), and a whole month for my SS3 to earn more. I wanna see if I can get all 4 Bonus Packages twice. Or more. :eek:
Muahaha! :D :D :D

lynnguilm

Sep 30, 2005
Congratulations on such a success! I started in October and earned 6 plus bonuses in my superstarter months. Its Great!

Love seeing that Brown truck pull up!

R

RachelNguyen

Holy Cow, you guys! You are going gangbusters!

I am seriously working my tail off to earn my second plus bonus. I am coming to the end of SS#3 and WANT THAT STONEWARE so bad! LOL.

I am pretty sure it'll happen. I am only $700 or so away and I have two good shows today and tomorrow. (Scrambling to get my show in by midnight tomorrow ought to be interesting! LOL.

Anyway, congratulations to you both. I am excited for you!

Love+
Rachel

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
That is so cool for those of you racking in the free stuff!!! When I started it was a six month super starter program (and a six-show qualification requirement) and I LOVED getting all of those! They had it broken down into two groups of things you could earn each month. I forget exactly how it worked, but I think I got all but one and I was psyched!!!!

Congratulations!:D

jwpamp

Veteran Member
Jan 13, 2006
Laura, that is amazing! I too am in my SS months (I am on #3) and have earned all 3 SS bonuses + 7 of the Plus Bonuses. I made the SS Recognition List in month 1(Jan.) & month 2 (Feb) and will hopefully make it in month 3 (Mar)-- I am closing out my month tonight with a little over $5700. I am so psyched I even signed my first recruit yesterday. Let's go at it!! PC is a blessing I am ready to share with all!:)

TinasKitchen

Advanced Member
Feb 25, 2006
All on shows?

Are all of the business you ladies have just on Kitchen Shows or are they fundraisers also? I just finished my first SS and have $350 in the bank and think thats wonderful. Now I look at you guys and say Wow what am I doing wrong! lol

Can you give the rest of us newbies your secrets?