• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Plus Bonus - Includes New Items?

T
twinmomjen
I just earned my first Super Starter "Plus Bonus" (yay!) and would like to order the "New Products" option but I'm curious - will I get the summer new products or the fall new products? Yes I have tried calling customer service but haven't been able to get through today - thought someone here might know. Thanks!

Congratulations! I have no idea about what will be in the plus bonus. If you want the spring products, order the bonus now. You can always send an email to field service to see what they say. I would say to wait until September if you want the new fall products...that is when they are available to the public, so they should be in the plus bonus...just to be sure.

twinmomjen said:
I just earned my first Super Starter "Plus Bonus" (yay!) and would like to order the "New Products" option but I'm curious - will I get the summer new products or the fall new products? Yes I have tried calling customer service but haven't been able to get through today - thought someone here might know. Thanks!

I was having the same question. The Consultant News indicates that in August the new Fall items will be in the plus bonuses, but I am still thinking about calling to be sure. I hope so because August is my last SS month and I really want that covered baker.

I spoke to the home office on Monday and they said that if you qualified for it in July you get the Summer products but if you qualify in August you get the fall products.

jenf said:
I was having the same question. The Consultant News indicates that in August the new Fall items will be in the plus bonuses, but I am still thinking about calling to be sure. I hope so because August is my last SS month and I really want that covered baker.

I just went on-line and redeemed my plus bonus and I was able to select the new Fall products. Yippee!!!!

OMG OMG you're right! I didn't even think to check the options online (duh). I just selected the NEW FALL PRODUCTS as my Plus Bonus - Covered Baker and Santoku Knife plus more - I'm delirious with excitement!

THANKS!

1. What does the "Plus Bonus - Includes New Items" option include?

The "Plus Bonus - Includes New Items" option is a special package that includes additional items in addition to your regular Super Starter kit. These items are usually new products that have recently been released by the company.

2. How do I earn a Super Starter "Plus Bonus"?

A Super Starter "Plus Bonus" can be earned by meeting certain sales or recruitment goals set by the company. These goals may vary depending on the company and their current promotions.

3. Can I choose which new products I receive in the "Plus Bonus - Includes New Items" option?

Unfortunately, you cannot choose which new products you receive in the "Plus Bonus - Includes New Items" option. The products included are usually predetermined by the company and may vary from season to season.

4. Will I receive the summer or fall new products in the "Plus Bonus - Includes New Items" option?

It is difficult to say for certain without knowing which company you are referring to. Generally, the new products included in the "Plus Bonus - Includes New Items" option are based on the current season. However, some companies may offer a mix of both summer and fall products in this option.

5. Can I contact customer service to find out which new products are included in the "Plus Bonus - Includes New Items" option?

Yes, you can contact customer service for more information about the specific new products included in the "Plus Bonus - Includes New Items" option. However, keep in mind that the products may vary and are subject to change at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
TinasKitchen
  • kjkjsj
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
fastcooking
  • pamperedharriet