• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Qualified for SS1 Bonus: Celebrating a Successful Show!

In summary, when you submit your fourth show, you will qualify for a plus bonus and be able to choose a package of products.
britishchef
Submitted my qualifying show Saturday night FINALLY! It was a cooking show booked for last Tuesday where everyone cancelled at the last minute. Turned into a small catalog show but enough to qualify me! So it showed up this morning.

When will I get my SS1 bonus? :)

Congrats on qualifying. I just qualified with my 4th show. Now I'm waiting to close a catalog show that should bring me up to over $1250. Not sure when our bonuses come but my friends stuff had a pretty quick turnover of a week I think.

Congrats to you both!
I am in SS2 and just earned my SS2 bonus. I love getting FREE stuff!! :)

britishchef said:
Submitted my qualifying show Saturday night FINALLY! It was a cooking show booked for last Tuesday where everyone cancelled at the last minute. Turned into a small catalog show but enough to qualify me! So it showed up this morning.When will I get my SS1 bonus? :)
Did you qualify with 4 shows or $1250. If it was the latter, the bonus will ship pretty soon! If not, you have not sold enough to get the bonus. Also, were you recruited during the knife promotion? That should be coming soon, too. Way to go!

Congrats British Chef! Have fun playing with all your new stuff you earned!

I qualified also and am expecting my SS 1 package along with the knives. I know my products should be coming soon but I am wondering if they will show up on CC under shipments (where it shows when a hosts order has shipped)? Also, when I submit my last September show tomorrow, I will have earned a plus bonus package (from having 1250 in banked points). How do I go about choosing the package of products that I want...do I do it on Pampered Partner?

I don't know how you chose banked benefits, but I know that usually those things don't show up on CC. I like it better that way because it is a surprise when Mr. Brown pulls up and I am racking my brain trying to remember what I ordered!

I qualified by submitting over $1250 in sales. I have almost $1800 in sales right now, and 2 more cooking shows this month. I'm really hoping to get a plus bonus!

britishchef said:
I qualified by submitting over $1250 in sales. I have almost $1800 in sales right now, and 2 more cooking shows this month. I'm really hoping to get a plus bonus!

Great so you already have money in the "bank". You are doing fantastic.

Congrats!!! You are well on your way to a good start. Good luck to you in the future.

A while back I copied down some instructions for how to track "non-show" shipments:

you can actually tell when it has shipped by going to the product adjustment screen and clicking that you don't remember the show order number. Pull up all shows and anything that has a G after your consultant number is the free products. Then to track choose track by reference and put in the whole sting followed by an 01

for example:

412129g0055 was for my RUFTH trivet and to track I put in 412129g005501 and it tracked the package. Hope this helps

Wow! I didn't know that! Thanks!!

Bexs50 said:
I qualified also and am expecting my SS 1 package along with the knives. I know my products should be coming soon but I am wondering if they will show up on CC under shipments (where it shows when a hosts order has shipped)? Also, when I submit my last September show tomorrow, I will have earned a plus bonus package (from having 1250 in banked points). How do I go about choosing the package of products that I want...do I do it on Pampered Partner?
Pampered Chef will send you an email and give you directions on how to make your choice of which bonus + kit you want. Congratulations!!

You put this number in to track it where?? I figured everything out and got the number to track, but now I don't know where to enter it in!

At ups.com, top left it says "Tracking," click there. Then on the left side there is a column, and the second from top it says, "Track by Reference". That's where you put the number, and be sure to select your country and input your zip code or it may not work. Hope that helps!

I don't know I was not able to get this to work this time although I tested it last time. I think you click "Click here to enter a specific show number ..." once you have the number and then it should let you track your shipment but like I said I can't get it to work this time. It shows that something shipped on the 22nd but seems unable to track that particular shipment.

That's what happened to me! I went back to enter a specific show number, and it wouldn't let me enter the 01 at the end like you were talking about. I tried it without the 01 and it didn't work either!

Guess we will just have to accept that we will be surprised.

My recruit has a show on Saturday and I was trying to see if her kit was going to get there by Sat or not. I ended up calling HO and they said it shipped on Monday so it wil be there!!

Yay that she'll have her kit in time for her 1st show.

It is actually her second show! She lives in a remote villiage, so she was just going to do a catty show for me but make the recipe and show her PC products that she had. I said sign up and you'll get the commission. Last Saturday was her 1st show-> $1500 in sales and 3 bookings. Her first booking is for this coming Saturday. After getting off to such a great start (she will be qualified as soon as she gets PP to submit the $1500 show!) I wanted to make sure she would have her kit for the next one.

Wow that IS a great start! And congrats you for getting that recruit! :)My bonus hasn't shipped yet. :( I really want it before my Thursday show so can I please have some "ship tomorrow" vibes?

britishchef said:
My bonus hasn't shipped yet. :( I really want it before my Thursday show so can I please have some "ship tomorrow" vibes?

Vibes coming your way. May you get the bonus in time for the show and may the show be a hit for you.

britishchef said:
Submitted my qualifying show Saturday night FINALLY! It was a cooking show booked for last Tuesday where everyone cancelled at the last minute. Turned into a small catalog show but enough to qualify me! So it showed up this morning.

When will I get my SS1 bonus? :)

Congrats!! I'm two shows away! I'm so excited for you! Are you getting the knives??

Yes I'm getting the knives! I hope they get here today. My SIL qualified a day before me and she got hers yesterday.

britishchef said:
Yes I'm getting the knives! I hope they get here today. My SIL qualified a day before me and she got hers yesterday.

Hope your knives arrive. Mine should be coming any day also.

tlennhoff said:
Hope your knives arrive. Mine should be coming any day also.

Did you submit your catalog show then? Cool!

Actually without my catalog shows I hit the 4 shows. Am expecting in the mail today to get one of the catalog show information so I can close it. And the other show will close by Friday morning. Those bring me up to 6 shows and 2 individual orders in my SS1 month and with money going into the "bonus bank" which is way more than I was expecting.

OK, I thought you might have submitted it because to get the knives I think you have to have the $1250. So yours may not be on the way just yet! But hopefully you will still get them soon. :) Congratulations! Now if only the UPS guy delivered earlier than 7pm here!

I reread the knives promotion last night and it clearly said 4 qualifying shows or $1250. The SS1 bonus is $1250. And I really wish they would have easy charts of the bonuses options for 3-6 months so we could look and see where we are at for each promotion at a glance.

BristishChef- call HO and ask! They can give you the tracking number so you will know what day at least!!

I went out for a little while this afternoon and when I got home I opened the screen door and something fell over... it was my knives. And just in time as my husband's boss is thinking of getting them and can take them with him to the office tomorrow to show them off. :D

Yeah I called today again and I have 3 boxes heading my way, shipped out today... SS bonus plus knives! Woohoo! I live in Missouri so it only takes one day to arrive. Right after I got off the phone the UPS guy pulled up with my replacement pizza stone. I asked him if I could meet him tomorrow morning to get my boxes because I have to leave for my show before the time he gets to our house, but I know he's nearby in the morning. He said no problem and gave me his cellphone number to call in the AM. Yay!

britishchef said:
Right after I got off the phone the UPS guy pulled up with my replacement pizza stone. I asked him if I could meet him tomorrow morning to get my boxes because I have to leave for my show before the time he gets to our house, but I know he's nearby in the morning. He said no problem and gave me his cellphone number to call in the AM.

Now that is what I call customer service. LOL

Hey it's one less stop he has to make right?!

That is cool! I live in the sticks so they have to make a special trip out to bring things to me!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• overthyme
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • jentapp
  • General Chat
Replies