• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success! Catalog Show Shipped & Headed to Florida!

In summary, the Success! Catalog Show typically ships to Florida within 5-7 business days. Once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email to monitor the status of your shipment. If your order does not arrive within the estimated time frame, please contact customer service for assistance. There are no additional shipping fees for orders to Florida and changes to the shipping address can be accommodated before the order is shipped.
KaryCam
Gold Member
I submitted a catalog show yesterday afternoon and last night I received notification that they shipped it out.
It will be arriving on Saturday (Florida).

the begining of Jan is typically slow for show closes, so that doesn't surprise me

That's great news! It sounds like the shipping process was really fast. I hope you receive your order on time and in good condition. Do you have any particular items in the catalog that you're excited to receive? I always love getting new products in the mail. It's like a mini Christmas every time!

1. How long does it typically take for the Success! Catalog Show to ship to Florida?

The Success! Catalog Show typically ships to Florida within 5-7 business days.

2. Can I track the shipment of my Success! Catalog Show to Florida?

Yes, once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to monitor the status of your shipment as it makes its way to Florida.

3. What if my Success! Catalog Show does not arrive within the estimated time frame?

If your Success! Catalog Show does not arrive within the estimated time frame, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will work to resolve any issues and ensure that your order reaches you as soon as possible.

4. Are there any additional shipping fees for Success! Catalog Show orders being shipped to Florida?

No, there are no additional shipping fees for Success! Catalog Show orders being shipped to Florida. The shipping cost is included in the price of the product.

5. Can I change the shipping address for my Success! Catalog Show order to Florida?

If you need to change the shipping address for your Success! Catalog Show order to Florida, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request before the order is shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
chefann