• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

End of Month Shipping: 29th & 30th Orders Shipped and More on the Way!

In summary, all online orders placed on the 29th have shipped. Four shows were submitted and all are expected to be delivered tomorrow. One show that was submitted on the 30th has not yet shipped, but is expected to do so tomorrow. An anxious host has submitted an order that is expected to be delivered by the 7th.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Wow! All of my online orders from the 29th & 30th have shipped!

I submitted 4 shows on the 30th - 1 has shipped, and the other 3 are showing as picked. That is amazing considering how they got slammed!

YEA PC!

For me the orders placed on the 29th arrived today. One was a catalog show and two were online orders. Not bad.

Isn't it amazing!!!

I submitted 4 shows, two big shows on Tuesday and they are expected to be delivered tomorrow!!!

I was on the phone doing an adjustment and I asked the customer service rep to please pass on to the people in the warehouse how amazing they are. They totally blew me away when I saw delivery for tomorrow. I hope this continues through the holidays!

Bummer, I submitted a show on the last day and still haven't received it yet. I am even next day out of Chicago!! The hostess is getting cranky!

cookn' katie said:
Bummer, I submitted a show on the last day and still haven't received it yet. I am even next day out of Chicago!! The hostess is getting cranky!

Why?! Normal shipping time is considered 2 weeks, and I make sure I let my hosts know that. Yes- they normally don't take that long, but they shouldn't EXPECT any less.

I got my show on Saturday (submitted Monday morning)...and they had someone else's show packing slips in my box...fortunately just those. My products were correct. (I emailed the consultant to let her know.)

cookn' katie said:

I always tell my hosts to expect at least a 5 day delay on shipping if they close their show on the last day of the month. That way, they know up front. But really, the last day of the month was on a Tuesday, so it hasn't even been a week yet - why would she be getting cranky?

I had someone place an order on the 1st that she needs delivered by the 7th. I had told her we needed to get it in sooner... The order is showing picked for days now. I am praying it already shipped and just hasn't updated. I have faith. :rolleyes:

I also have a host who is anxious to get her order. It too was submitted on the 1st and is picked since like Thursday.

THIS IS NOT A COMPLAINT! Just commenting about anxious hosts this time of year. Our shipping dept is amazing and the mistakes are few and far and are fixed quickly when they do happen. LOVE THIS COMPANY! :love:

Related to End of Month Shipping: 29th & 30th Orders Shipped and More on the Way!

What is "End of Month Shipping"?

End of Month Shipping is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef at the end of each month. It allows customers to receive free or discounted shipping on their orders.

When does "End of Month Shipping" take place?

End of Month Shipping takes place at the end of each calendar month. The exact dates may vary, so be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Do all products qualify for "End of Month Shipping"?

No, not all products qualify for "End of Month Shipping". Eligible products will be clearly marked on our website and in our catalog. Some exclusions may apply.

How do I take advantage of "End of Month Shipping"?

In order to take advantage of "End of Month Shipping", simply place your order during the specified time period. The free or discounted shipping will be automatically applied at checkout.

Can I combine "End of Month Shipping" with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, "End of Month Shipping" cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. This includes host rewards and consultant discounts. However, check the specific terms and conditions for each promotion to be sure.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
3RingChef