• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Waiting on Bag Order: Frustrating Delay!

In summary, someone on CS said they ran out of the Slingshot backpacks and had to order more. There is no way to track the backpack because it is coming in smart post.
finley1991
So I know it's my own fault for not submitting my 2 Jan shows until Jan 30th (but they were on the 27th & 28th so I got them closed as quickly as possible!) and I keep checking the back-way to see if my bag has shipped and nothing is showing up. I'm sure they had a gazillion orders going in on the last two days of the month but I was hoping to get it!!!! :(

I don't have mine either and I'm ready for it!

I submitted my 2 shows by the 15th and I still don't have mine. We had a substitute mail carrier and for some reason he put it in the forward box. All mail that needs to be forwarded goes to a central location and processed We moved here in May. So my sling went off to Seattle and now it is lost. It was supposed to be back in Portland 4 days after he accidentally forward , but it still has not shown up. This was over 2 weeks ago. I told HO what happened and they are sending me a new one, but it is not here yet.

Someone on CS posted that they ran out, and had to order more...

Oh, and I LOVE mine! :p It's the best purse/bag I've earned from PC!

Chefbeckyd said:
Someone on CS posted that they ran out, and had to order more...

Oh, and I LOVE mine! :p It's the best purse/bag I've earned from PC!

Also, you can't track it because it's coming smart post. I could see that it had shipped by looking at the adjustment screen though.

bethcooks4u said:
Also, you can't track it because it's coming smart post. I could see that it had shipped by looking at the adjustment screen though.

Ugh sorry they ran out...I have seen it and need it. I am ready to have a mini. My catalog tote is getting sort of ugly and beat up!!

bethcooks4u said:

Right. Mine took over a week from when it shipped. And I'm one day shipping time from HO.

Yep, just got an email. :( They had a much higher number than anticipated submit shows on the last few days of the month, so they are working on getting more. Ship date is estimated as APRIL!!!! BUMMER. :cry: :cry: :cry:

They said they'll try to improve upon that, but that's what they're saying at this point. Oh well, at least I'll get one eventually. Mid-January I had NO shows on my calendar and I was lucky that I busted my butt and got 3 in by the 31st.

ME TOO!!!APRIL?????????????????? :mad:Okay... at least it will be a surprise when it arrives!!!!

Same here :( I'm really bummed...

finley1991 said:
Okay... at least it will be a surprise when it arrives!!!!

Good point! No matter when I get it, I KNOW I'll use it! Now my focus is on being SO excited to get the SAT and Director Packages of free products!! Woo hoooo! :D:D Can't wait. Those come next week, right?

pamperedbecky said:
Those come next week, right?

YUP! On the back of the Sell-A-Thon sheet we got at SL, ti says "products will arrive by Feb 19!!!"

Can't wait to play with my new toys!!!! :)

I am so bummed that the bag is "backordered." I was really looking forward to using it. In the meantime, I've dragged out the Dots tote again.

At SL the speakers kept talking about carrying the catalog tote and making sure they have at least 2 host packets in it, agreement forms, recruit packets, recipe cards to hand out, and prize drawing slips to get their info. Holy crap! That's alot of stinking stuff!! Then add, your phone, wallet, keys, pack of gum, tissues, kid crap, scrunched up receipts, etc...talk about a back breaker!!! I'm so happy to have a smaller bag that still markets my business while I'm out and about. I don't mind having that stuff in a catalog tote that stays in my van, but I'm not walking around with all that stuff all the time. I'm pretty sure that I've downsized forever.

yeah, I can't imagine carrying a host packet with me at all times. I have enough to carry (26 lb toddler) as it is!

I was shocked at how fast they made it out here to Japan. I'm so sorry that some of you are having to wait so long to get yours! :( Hopefully the manufacturer will get them done sooner & corporate can get them out to you before April. ;)

I hate that we have to wait until April too! You would think HO would learn by now some of us are last minute people on getting things turned in, but we get then in! BUT what frustrates me even more in the mini sling bags on ebay already! Some of us are waiting for months to get the ones we earned and some are selling theirs already.

You know, this means that more people are submitting shows, and in JANUARY! This is GOOD for the company! Sucks for everyone who hasn't gotten their bag yet, but there is a silver lining!

I am hoping we get them early part of april cause I would love to take mine with me to canada I thought it would make a good traveling purse so I am hoping it comes sooner than later.

I got my Sling Bag TODAY:D:D Loooove it!! I submitted my 2nd show on Jan 31st so looks like they are catching up way faster than they thought originally!

chefruthie said:
I got my Sling Bag TODAY:D:D Loooove it!! I submitted my 2nd show on Jan 31st so looks like they are catching up way faster than they thought originally!

YEA!!! I love mine too! It's the best bag I've ever earned from PC!

I got mine too!! I'm so excited it came before April!!!!

Ooh, then maybe mine will be here soon. HOORAY!

One of my team members got hers today!!

I got mine yesterday and i turned my second show in on the 29th! YAY!!!

I got mine too!!! :)

nothing yet for me. :(

I'm with Deb....nada. I got a replacement lid for a guest today in the mail and that was it. Since I thought it would be months away I'll let it be a pleasant suprise.

I received mine yesterday! Have not had time to play with it yet.

1. Why is my bag order taking so long to arrive?

Unfortunately, there are a few reasons why your bag order may be experiencing a delay. It could be due to high demand and a backlog of orders, issues with the shipping carrier, or unexpected delays in the manufacturing process. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and are working to get your order to you as soon as possible.

2. Can I cancel my bag order and receive a refund?

If your bag order has already been processed and shipped, it is not possible to cancel the order. However, if it has not yet been shipped, please contact our customer service team and they will assist you with cancelling the order and issuing a refund.

3. Will I receive a notification when my bag order is shipped?

Yes, you will receive an email notification with tracking information once your bag order has been shipped. Please note that it may take a few days for the tracking information to update in the system.

4. My bag order was supposed to arrive today, but it still hasn't arrived. What should I do?

We apologize for the delay in your bag order's arrival. Please double check the tracking information to see if there are any updates on its status. If there are no updates or if it has been significantly delayed, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Can I change the shipping address for my bag order?

If your bag order has not yet been shipped, please contact our customer service team to update the shipping address. If it has already been shipped, unfortunately, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping address. However, you can contact the shipping carrier and see if they can redirect the package to a different address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ChefBeckyD