• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is HO Shipping Department Ready for the End of November Rush?

Shipping from HO...is that what we'd call the state next to Hawaii if there was one?Or, when did we start shipping by model train?End hi-jack!
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I submitted a show late yesterday afternoon and it's already shipped earlier today... they are ROCKING in the shipping Dept!!!!!!!! I guess they want to be ready for all of us to blow them away with all our end of Nov. orders huh! THEY are SUPER! My hosts from this week will all be SO thrilled! I sure hope everyone at HO has Thanksgiving off.

Send a copy of this to the solution center so they know they are appreciated as well!

they really are shipping items quick, within 2 days here. BUT the last two shows i had delivered here are missing stuff. the first one was missing 4 things and the second was missing 3. whats up with that?

finley1991 said:
Send a copy of this to the solution center so they know they are appreciated as well!

Good idea, and they do also read it here!

Definitely call & let them know! I just did an exchange for one of my customers & told the support rep how much we appreciated what they're doing. She was so appreciative! She then transferred me to her boss. When Karen, the boss, answered the phone, I could tell she was prepared to deal with a cranky consultant. When I told her how impessed my hosts were with ship times lately, I could hear the relief in her breath. She took my consultant number & asked if she could pass it along to her boss. I told her sure.

I used to work in a call center & really the majority of the people are calling in to complain about something. Take a few moments of your day & call home office & let them know how much you appreciate the job that they're doing. Remember, they're people too & everyone likes to be complimented! :D

Same here ... submitted late last night and it already shipped. I have to get to the post office to send off her receipts yet. Product will probably beat it before receipts!!!! Good Grief ... but no complaints. Shipping is great!!!!!!!

Ok, temporary hi-jack - whenever I see this I think...Shipping from HO...is that what we'd call the state next to Hawaii if there was one?Or, when did we start shipping by model train?End hi-jack!Crystal - good story - nice to hear the sigh in her voice huh?!

janetupnorth said:
Ok, temporary hi-jack - whenever I see this I think...

Shipping from HO...is that what we'd call the state next to Hawaii if there was one?

Or, when did we start shipping by model train?

End hi-jack!

Crystal - good story - nice to hear the sigh in her voice huh?!

HI-HO, HI-HO......:sing:

Or possibly, what someone who is dyslexic sees when looking at the abbreviation for Ohio?

They are doing a great job!! One broken Deep Covered Baker is all I have to complain about!!

Good to know about the quick shipping....I just had a Cookie Press emergency order from a customer. Hope she gets it quickly as well!

1. How long will it take for my order to arrive?

The delivery time for orders placed through "Shipping From Ho!!!! Wow!..." can vary depending on the shipping method chosen at checkout. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days and can take an additional 3-7 business days for delivery.

2. Can I track my shipment?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email or text message. You can use this tracking number to monitor the progress of your shipment.

3. How much does shipping cost?

Shipping costs for "Shipping From Ho!!!! Wow!..." vary depending on the size and weight of your order, as well as the shipping destination. The exact shipping cost will be calculated at checkout before you complete your purchase.

4. What if my order arrives damaged?

If your order arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure you receive a replacement or refund for the damaged items.

5. Can I change my shipping address after I've placed my order?

Unfortunately, we are unable to change shipping addresses after an order has been placed. If you need to update your shipping address, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible and we will do our best to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies