• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anxiously Awaiting My Co Kit: The Black Hole of Life and Rush Shipping from HO!

In summary, the conversation is about a co-op kit that has been delayed for some of the participants. Some have already received it and are excited to play with it, while others are still waiting for it to arrive. Despite the delays and technical difficulties, everyone is looking forward to using the kit and is grateful for the opportunity.
PChef_ang
Gold Member
:cry: So I have been anxiusly awaitng my co kit and after giving up last night, I called HO. Apparently my box has been at the local shipping center since the 25th. HO tells me I must have gotten lost in the black hole of life. She has no idea, but that seems to be a common theme with me. I go to have tests done at a hospital, confirmed appintment, get there and no record of me anywhere. I tend to get misplaced, disheveled (sp), etc after many years, I kind of find it comical now :D . Truly in the grand scheme of life it is all miniscule. The good news is HO is sending me another one right away, rush shipping oohh la la!! Until then, I will enjoy the new items vicariusly through y'all's chatting about it!!

I posted last week about this, mine was sitting in the same black hole for at least 4 days!

Keep it coming. I am so glad you are all enjoying it!!I'm so sorry about your kit! How frustrating that must be for you. But I'm so glad HO is getting another one out to you right away. You are going to LOVE it!yay! i got mine!! it's so pretty and exciting!I just ordered mine yesterday!!!! I may do a little "happy dance" when I see the UPS truck pull up in front of my house!!!Yippee, I can't wait to get mine! I should be getting it tomorrow or Monday...My box is on the way! I am so excited to get it. I can't wait until it gets here.I got mine and I'm beyond excited! I stayed up until like 1:00 a.m. playing with my new toys! I love how everything looks together and I'm already thinking of more things to add to the kit. I'm not sure what I would do without the bloggers who showed us their peek inside their kit. Thanks for the inspiration! And thanks Michelle and Jeremy for the awesome kit!Yours will be there today!!! I got my kit yesterday and it was like Christmas morning. I've been playing with it since!Yay for you! Have fun playing with it!Oh yay! I'm so happy for you!!!Mine is here too! Woo hoo! I love it - I'm really excited now! I'm also a little scared because I have no idea what to do with half this stuff! But I can't wait to try things out. I'll probably play with it tonight while DH is at work.**edited** nevermind. I think I found them. ThanksJust ordered mine today!!! I cannot wait to get it. I am so excited. I am finally getting to order from the co-op. I have been wanting to for so long but I am just not that good with a computer and it scares me sometimes."MommyCB" wrote:Just ordered mine today!!! I cannot wait to get it. I am so excited. I am finally getting to order from the co-op. I have been wanting to for so long but I am just not that good with a computer and it scares me sometimes.I'm so glad you got one! You will love it! I think it's pretty easy to use, you just need to remember to save as you go along (I learned that the hard way when

Related to Anxiously Awaiting My Co Kit: The Black Hole of Life and Rush Shipping from HO!

1. How long does it typically take to receive my Co Kit from Pampered Chef's HO?

The typical processing and shipping time for a Co Kit from our HO is approximately 3-5 business days. However, during peak times or high-demand periods, this may be extended. We recommend checking the estimated delivery date at the time of purchase.

2. Can I rush my Co Kit order to receive it sooner?

Yes, we offer rush shipping options for an additional fee. Please contact our customer service team for more information on rush shipping rates and delivery times.

3. What does the Co Kit include?

The Co Kit includes a starter kit of essential Pampered Chef products, business supplies, and training materials to help you launch your business successfully. It also includes a personalized website and access to our online training resources.

4. Is there a cost for the Co Kit?

Yes, there is a one-time cost for the Co Kit, which covers the products, supplies, and resources included. However, this cost can be waived if you meet certain sales goals in your first few months as a consultant.

5. Can I customize my Co Kit with specific products?

At this time, we do not offer customization options for the Co Kit. However, we regularly update the products included to ensure our consultants have the most current and popular items to showcase to their customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kam
  • caryd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefMommyinOC
  • wadesgirl