• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Way to go Shipping Dept! I'm in shock!

BlessedWifeMommy

Veteran Member
Oct 15, 2008
I just checked on my show I submitted Friday night. It shipped yesterday and it will make it to Arizona on Thursday! Wow, not even a full week. I hope this is a new trend! Usually it has taken at least 10 days.

ChefJoyJ

Veteran Member
Nov 13, 2007
Me too! Well, except it was a sample and supply order... :blushing:

Melissa78

Veteran Member
Gold Member
May 10, 2009
I agree with everyone! I bragged at work today how amazed I was. I submitted two shows last night...the one I submitted at 11:35pm EST and today at 11:26am I got an email that they had shipped. HOLY SMOKES BATMAN! (however the show submitted before it which was only 1/2 the size is still listed as "received"). GO LOGISTICS DEPT!

BlessedWifeMommy

Veteran Member
Oct 15, 2008
I agree with everyone! I bragged at work today how amazed I was. I submitted two shows last night...the one I submitted at 11:35pm EST and today at 11:26am I got an email that they had shipped. HOLY SMOKES BATMAN! (however the show submitted before it which was only 1/2 the size is still listed as "received"). GO LOGISTICS DEPT!

I have found there is no rhyme or reason to order. I'm just happy that I am going to get to wow my host!