• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fast Shipping Alert: My Show Shipped in Just 17 Hours - Be Prepared!

In summary, it seems that the shipping process for submitted shows has been very fast, with one person receiving their shipment the same day and others receiving it within a few days. Some have found success in emailing thank yous and receipts directly to customers, while others plan on making customer care calls. It is noted that many people are waiting until after December to book shows, but one person has already seen success in booking for next month. Some have even redeemed panorama points and received their orders quickly. Overall, it seems that the shipping process has been efficient and there are strategies to keep customers engaged and booking shows.
DebbieJ
I submitted a show last night at 5 p.m. CST. It is currently 10 a.m. CST and it has SHIPPED!!! HOLY SMOKES! It is being shipped to me and it is scheduled to arrive TODAY!!!! (I live 1 hr away from the HO).

So if you have shows going in, make sure you have your receipts and thank yous ready to mail! :thumbup:

I've been emailing my thank yous and sending receipts directly to customers because of the fast shipping. Seems to be working out so far.

lkprescott said:
I've been emailing my thank yous and sending receipts directly to customers because of the fast shipping. Seems to be working out so far.
That's a great idea! It gives you a great reason to do customer care calls too! And they think of you again - not just the host.:thumbup:

BethCooks4U said:
That's a great idea! It gives you a great reason to do customer care calls too! And they think of you again - not just the host.:thumbup:

That's what I figure too. Now I just need to sit down and do those calls! I'm planning on catching up on Monday when I'm not distracted by a long weekend and such and hoping to add a few bookings to my calendar!

Seems like EVERYone wants to wait until after December... I've only got 1 thing booked or next month!

I redeemed some panorama points on Thanksgiving and got the two boxes today! Woo-hoo!!!!!

I redeamed panorama a couple of days ago. I hope to see my pan soon. I'm looking forward to it. They have been shipping quick, even to Oregon. I hadn't sent out the receipts on my last one and items had arrived. I hand delivered the receipts.

I sent a show in last night after 8 PM and it shippd today. Not scheduled to arrive, yet, but it will be there Tuesday for sure. Wow!

That's great to know.......I was thinking of ordering some stuff for my vendor fair next Saturday...so if I order it now, hopefully it'll get here in time!!

Related to Fast Shipping Alert: My Show Shipped in Just 17 Hours - Be Prepared!

What is "Beware of Fast Shipping?"

"Beware of Fast Shipping" is a warning to customers to be cautious when choosing expedited shipping options for Pampered Chef products. While these options may promise quicker delivery, they can also lead to potential issues such as damaged or missing items.

Why should I be cautious of fast shipping?

Fast shipping can often result in rushed handling and increased risk of damaged or missing items. Additionally, choosing this option may also lead to higher shipping costs.

What are the potential issues that can arise from fast shipping?

Some potential issues include damaged or broken items, missing items, and incorrect or incomplete orders. These issues can result from rushed handling and delivery processes.

What should I do if I receive a damaged or incomplete order through fast shipping?

If you receive a damaged or incomplete order, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive the correct and undamaged items.

Is there a way to receive faster shipping without the potential issues?

Yes, we offer a variety of shipping options that provide quicker delivery without the potential issues of fast shipping. Please speak with our customer service team to discuss the best option for your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lbdenton
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
melaniepc
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kcjodih