• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Show on Hold? Possible Delay in Shipping Orders?

It sounds like you might have a better chance of getting a call back if your status doesn't change this morning.
momoftwins
I submitted a show on the 20th and it is still only showing received but the website shows that it is currently shipping orders received as of the 22nd. I am wondering if it could possibly be on hold but HO has not called me at all. I may call tomorrow and see what is going on. Has this happened to anyone else before?? Thanks in advance!!!

I have never had a show be on hold without them calling me immediately. I would call them if your status doesn't change this morning!

Sometimes it just takes longer for them to change the info on the website.

I have had orders on my doorstep that still showed received or picking.

BethCooks4U said:
Sometimes it just takes longer for them to change the info on the website.

I have had orders on my doorstep that still showed received or picking.
Yea...I've had that happen too!

Well I just got off the phone with them and they said it is picking but it still shows "received" on the website. Thanks for the responses ladies!!!

When that happens to me, I just figure they're so busy picking, packing, and shipping our shows that no one has time to get to the computer. Most of the time I'm amazed at how quickly products are processed and arrive at my hosts' homes.

They have been taking awhile with shipping my shows lately.... and especially not updating the website!! (I have adjustments that are showing "Received," but I got them over a week ago already...)

I am so glad you asked this question. I have been wondering the same thing about my show submitted on the 21st. I do know that I had a show on hold last month and got an email from HO within a few hours that there was a problem.

Related to Is My Show on Hold? Possible Delay in Shipping Orders?

1. What does "show possibly on hold" mean?

"Show possibly on hold" means that the host of the show is unsure if they will be able to hold the event on the originally scheduled date. This could be due to conflicts in their schedule or unforeseen circumstances.

2. Will I still receive my rewards if the show is put on hold?

Yes, you will still receive your rewards for any orders placed during the show, even if it is put on hold. Our rewards program allows for flexibility in scheduling and ensures that you are still able to receive the benefits of hosting a show.

3. Can I reschedule the show if it is on hold?

Absolutely! If the show is put on hold, you can work with your consultant to reschedule it for a more convenient date. We want to make sure you have the best experience possible, so we are happy to accommodate any changes.

4. How long will the show be on hold for?

The length of time the show is on hold will depend on the host's availability and schedule. Your consultant will work with you to find a new date that works for everyone.

5. Will I need to do anything if the show is put on hold?

No, you do not need to do anything if the show is put on hold. Your consultant will handle all the logistics and work with you to reschedule if necessary. You can sit back, relax, and look forward to your upcoming show!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • jrstephens
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • legacypc46