• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fast Shipping: My Show Shipped Out Within 24 Hours of Submission!

In summary, the typical processing time for orders placed through Pampered Chef shows is 24-48 hours. However, customers can opt for the "Fast Shipping" option, which guarantees the shipment of their show orders within 24 hours. To qualify for this option, the show must have a minimum of $200 in sales and be submitted by 11:59pm CST on the day of the show. There is no additional cost for the "Fast Shipping" option, as it is a way of showing appreciation for prompt and successful show submissions. Customers can track their orders using the tracking number provided via email once the order has been shipped. In case of any changes needed to the order, customers can contact the customer service team, although changes
ameliasurf
i submitted a show yesterday afternoon around 4:30pm and it was shipped out today!!!!! how is that for shipping times? !!!!!!! amazing!! just had to share!!

Yahoo, that's great :)

Cool! Which reminds me, I have to print out some receipts for a show I submitted Tuesday that has already shipped.

I had a show shipped on Monday and was delivered today before dinner. I also submitted two smaller shows last evening and they were both shipped this afternoon. That is fabulous and very unexpected; I must realize this turn around time cannot always be expected. :>)

yeah i know! just when we were having problems at the end of january and beginning of feb!

I think they are really trying to prove a point with the shipping time for orders submitted before the end of the month. Like they are rewarding us for listening to the e-mail they sent out.

I have 2 hosts that I explained why they would want to close before the last day of the month and they both said they weren't in a hurry and they would rather collect more orders than have the product shipped faster. One just had her show on Tuesday night, so it's not like it's been open for weeks. The other is a catalog show. We'll see!

Related to Fast Shipping: My Show Shipped Out Within 24 Hours of Submission!

What is the typical processing time for orders placed through Pampered Chef shows?

The typical processing time for orders placed through Pampered Chef shows is 24-48 hours. However, with our "Fast Shipping" option, your show will ship out within 24 hours of submission.

How do I qualify for the "Fast Shipping" option?

In order to qualify for the "Fast Shipping" option, your show must have a minimum of $200 in sales and be submitted by 11:59pm CST on the day of the show. This ensures that we have enough time to process and ship your orders within 24 hours.

Is there an additional cost for the "Fast Shipping" option?

No, there is no additional cost for the "Fast Shipping" option. It is our way of showing appreciation for our customers who host successful shows and submit their orders promptly.

Can I track my order once it has been shipped?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your order on our website or through the shipping carrier's website.

What if I need to make changes to my order after it has been submitted?

If you need to make changes to your order after it has been submitted, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. While we cannot guarantee that changes can be made, we will do our best to accommodate your request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam