• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oh My Gosh -- Shipped Already!!

In summary, "Oh My Gosh - Shipped Already!!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef to inform customers that their order has been shipped and is on its way to them. Orders are typically shipped within 2 business days, but shipping times may vary. Customers can track their order using the tracking number provided via email. Once an order has been shipped, the shipping address cannot be changed. If an order has been marked as shipped but has not arrived within the estimated delivery time, customers can contact customer service for assistance.
ivykeep
Gold Member
Wow -- I put in a catalog order this afternoon and just got the shipping notice that it already went out to my host!!

Now that's FAST!!

They are shipping really fast, especially since it is so close to the end of the month!

I have one I submitted yesterday afternoon that is picking. I bet it ships tonight or tomorrow, but I guess actualy Monday before I know any shipping info when it ships over the weekend.

Are you sure the email said that the show shipped? I submitted a show this morning at 8:30 CT and all I received was an email that stated that they had received the show.

If they have already shipped your show, that is awesome.:)

My show I talked about earlier that I submitted about 3 PM shows that it is SHIPPED now and will arrive on April 4th!

Maybe they have gotten the system down pat and this will become a regular thing! Although we will just get spoiled and REALLY complain if it slows down again!!! :D :eek: :cool: :rolleyes: :p

I put in shows thursday night and both shipped already, tracking numbers and everything. I am very excited as I'll be able to use some of the products for passover. :D

Related to Oh My Gosh -- Shipped Already!!

1. What does "Oh My Gosh - Shipped Already!!" mean?

"Oh My Gosh - Shipped Already!!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef to inform customers that their order has been shipped and is on its way to them.

2. How long does it typically take for an order to be shipped?

Orders placed before 3pm CST on a business day will typically be shipped within 2 business days. However, shipping times may vary depending on the shipping method chosen at checkout and the destination of the order.

3. Can I track my order once it has been shipped?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. This will allow you to track your order and see its estimated delivery date.

4. What if I need to change my shipping address after my order has been shipped?

Unfortunately, once an order has been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping address. Please double check all information before completing your purchase to avoid any issues.

5. My order says "Oh My Gosh - Shipped Already!!" but I haven't received it yet. What should I do?

If your order has been marked as shipped but you have not received it within the estimated delivery time, please contact our customer service team for further assistance. They will be happy to help track your order and provide any necessary updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • julsradford