• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

End of Month Shipping Wows - April 30 Shipment Ships Next Day!

In summary, the "End of Month Shipping Wows" promotion is a special offer available on April 30 where orders will be shipped out the next day for faster delivery. To take advantage of this promotion, simply place an order on April 30. It is available for all products but cannot be combined with other offers. If the deadline is missed, regular shipping policies will apply.
pkd09
Silver Member
I submitted a show on April 30 about 8 p.m. at night. It shipped May 1 (the next day)!!!! OH MY GOSH ... SHIPPING DEPARTMENT ROCKS. Who would have thought at the end of the month they would ship this fast. :)

They have been incredible lately!!

LOL, ok its late, but the image I had in my head from the title was - a box full of rocks instead of PC products. :rolleyes:

LOL ... oh my gosh. Never realized what I titled it until you said this. How funny!!!

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that your show shipped out so quickly! Our shipping department definitely rocks and I'm so happy that you had such a positive experience with them. We strive to provide our customers with fast and efficient service, and it sounds like we delivered on that. Thank you for choosing to shop with us and enjoy your new products! :)

Related to End of Month Shipping Wows - April 30 Shipment Ships Next Day!

1. What is the "End of Month Shipping Wows" promotion?

The "End of Month Shipping Wows" promotion is a special offer where any orders placed on April 30 will be shipped out the next day, providing a faster delivery time for our customers.

2. How do I take advantage of this promotion?

To take advantage of this promotion, simply place an order on April 30 and your shipment will be processed and shipped out the next day. No additional steps are required.

3. Is this promotion available for all products?

Yes, this promotion is available for all products on our website. However, please note that this promotion is only valid for orders placed on April 30.

4. Can I combine this promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, this promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied per order.

5. What if I miss the April 30 deadline for this promotion?

If you miss the April 30 deadline, your order will be processed and shipped according to our regular shipping policies and timelines. This promotion is only valid for orders placed on April 30.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
monicag
  • lisacb77
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • babywings76