• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Shipped: Late-Night Shopping Success!

In summary, customers can expect their orders to be shipped out the following business day after placing it, with the exception of orders placed after 9 PM Central Time. Tracking information will be provided via email once the order has been shipped. Depending on the size of the order, it may arrive in multiple packages. If there is a need to change the shipping address, customers should contact customer service as soon as possible. Unfortunately, orders cannot be cancelled after they have been shipped, but returns or exchanges can be processed after delivery.
rennea
Gold Member
Late lastnight I put in an order and it is saying that is has already been shipped. WOW!!:)

Sometimes shipping is REALLY fast or REALLY slow. :rolleyes:

I have never had an order shipped out so fast before. Yahoo!!

Yeah I put one in Saturday and it shipped today.

I entered in a supply order last week and it says they received it on the 23rd, but they haven't shipped yet. I'm bummed! I want my supplies for the new season!

They say recieved forever and then all of a sudden they are at your door. With the changeover to Fedex they aren't updating as frequently as they did.

I hope you're right Gillian, my still says received and I sent it the 24th.

Related to Order Shipped: Late-Night Shopping Success!

1. When will my order be shipped out?

Your order will be shipped out the following business day after it is placed. Orders placed after 9 PM Central Time will be shipped out the next business day.

2. Can I track my order?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number included. You can use this tracking number to track your order's delivery status.

3. Will my order arrive in one package?

It is possible that your order may arrive in multiple packages, especially if you have ordered a large quantity of items. This is to ensure that your items are shipped safely and arrive to you in the best condition.

4. What if I need to change my shipping address?

If you need to change your shipping address, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to update your shipping address before your order is shipped out. However, if your order has already been shipped, we may not be able to make any changes.

5. Can I cancel my order after it has been shipped?

Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel orders after they have been shipped. If you wish to cancel your order, please contact our customer service team and we will do our best to assist you with a return or exchange once your order has been delivered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • straitfan