1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Shipment Notification-is this new?

1. CAPCnewbie

CAPCnewbie Member

Last night I submitted a show and just now received an email notifying me that my order has been shipped. I've been selling PC since March and this is the first time I've ever received an email notification of an order being shipped. Is this a new thing and has anyone else received this?

Nov 9, 2009
  2. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I always get a notification.

Nov 9, 2009
  3. Monty060609

Monty060609 Member

I've only been a consultant for a month but I've gotten them on every order as well.

Nov 9, 2009
  4. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

I have always gotten the emails - thought not very timely. Most of the time I get the email the same day it is being delivered. I usually try to track the shipments myself on CC and give the host a heads up since I figure they are getting the email pretty late, too.

Nov 9, 2009
  5. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

I always get an e-mail (actually find them annoying, but that's only because I've already been tracking them on CC). The fact it shipped the next day is remarkable, though!

6. CAPCnewbie

CAPCnewbie Member

Í cant believe that you are all getting notifications and this is the first time Ive gotten one and I've submitted 20 shows. Weird.

Nov 9, 2009
  7. Robynchefcanada

Robynchefcanada Member

i've never got one... in 5 years....

8. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

The people who posted that they get them are Americans. I have never got one myself.

Nov 10, 2009
  9. pclinskie

pclinskie Member Silver Member

sometimes I do sometimes I don't and always after the show was already delivered.

Nov 10, 2009
  10. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Maybe it's a new thing for the Canadian market.

Nov 10, 2009
  11. ahinchey

ahinchey Member

Okay, I recieve them (and am Canadian), BUT I have noticed that I only recieve them IF i put in a host email address....
    Not sure if that is the rule, but it has been a general observation of mine ---

Nov 12, 2009
  12. ChefEsther

ChefEsther Member Gold Member

no, it isn't just in the USA, I get them like Alana does as long as I enter the host's email, I am sent a copy of the email too.

Nov 12, 2009
  13. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

I get two different kinds. I will get one directed at the host (if I included their email) which comes quickly. I also get ones that say the order I submitted in P3 has been shipped as of XX date, but a lot of times that arrives the same day the boxes do (we're in a 2 day ship-zone in GA).

Nov 12, 2009
  14. Robynchefcanada

Robynchefcanada Member

i've also never put an email address...

15. CAPCnewbie

CAPCnewbie Member

Ahhh, ok. I noticed that I put in my hosts email that time so I think thats what happened. I'll try that again when i submit these next 2 shows tomorrow an see what happens. Good to know.

Nov 14, 2009
  16. PamTam

PamTam

I think that you get them if you enter an email address for the hostess in Pampered Partner - she gets the email so she can track it and you are copied on it. The hostesses love to get these because then they can easily track their shipment.

Dec 11, 2009
  17. chef131doreen

chef131doreen Veteran Member Gold Member

I always get an e-mail telling me when the shipment has been sent

18. CathyBob

CathyBob Novice Member Gold Member

I only get the notifications by e-mail if I have entered the host e-mail address!

I get them in french if I have the packing slip in french.

Hope that helps.

Dec 16, 2009
Have something to add?