• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipment Notification-Is This New?

In summary, most people in Canada receive email notifications when orders are shipped, but some people do not.
CAPCnewbie
Last night I submitted a show and just now received an email notifying me that my order has been shipped. I've been selling PC since March and this is the first time I've ever received an email notification of an order being shipped. Is this a new thing and has anyone else received this?

I always get a notification.

I've only been a consultant for a month but I've gotten them on every order as well.

I have always gotten the emails - thought not very timely. Most of the time I get the email the same day it is being delivered. I usually try to track the shipments myself on CC and give the host a heads up since I figure they are getting the email pretty late, too.

I always get an e-mail (actually find them annoying, but that's only because I've already been tracking them on CC). The fact it shipped the next day is remarkable, though!

Í cant believe that you are all getting notifications and this is the first time Ive gotten one and I've submitted 20 shows. Weird.

i've never got one... in 5 years....

The people who posted that they get them are Americans. I have never got one myself.

sometimes I do sometimes I don't and always after the show was already delivered.

Maybe it's a new thing for the Canadian market.

Okay, I recieve them (and am Canadian), BUT I have noticed that I only recieve them IF i put in a host email address....
Not sure if that is the rule, but it has been a general observation of mine ---

no, it isn't just in the USA, I get them like Alana does as long as I enter the host's email, I am sent a copy of the email too.

I get two different kinds. I will get one directed at the host (if I included their email) which comes quickly. I also get ones that say the order I submitted in P3 has been shipped as of XX date, but a lot of times that arrives the same day the boxes do (we're in a 2 day ship-zone in GA).

i've also never put an email address...

Ahhh, ok. I noticed that I put in my hosts email that time so I think thats what happened. I'll try that again when i submit these next 2 shows tomorrow an see what happens. Good to know.

I think that you get them if you enter an email address for the hostess in Pampered Partner - she gets the email so she can track it and you are copied on it. The hostesses love to get these because then they can easily track their shipment.

I always get an e-mail telling me when the shipment has been sent

I only get the notifications by e-mail if I have entered the host e-mail address!I get them in french if I have the packing slip in french.Hope that helps.

1. What is a shipment notification and why am I receiving it?

A shipment notification is a message that informs you that your order has been shipped and is on its way to you. You are receiving it because you placed an order with Pampered Chef and we want to keep you updated on the status of your purchase.

2. Is this a new feature for Pampered Chef?

Yes, this is a new feature that we have recently implemented in order to provide our customers with real-time updates on their shipments.

3. How will I receive my shipment notification?

You will receive your shipment notification via email. Please make sure to check your spam or junk folder if you do not see it in your inbox.

4. Can I track my shipment using the notification?

Yes, the shipment notification will include a tracking number that you can use to track your package on our website or on the carrier's website.

5. I received a shipment notification but I haven't placed an order. What should I do?

If you received a shipment notification but haven't placed an order with Pampered Chef, please contact our customer service team immediately. It is possible that your email address was entered incorrectly or that you are a victim of identity theft.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • nancycookspc