• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Customers Still Order Unavailable Items on PamperedPartner?

In summary, the conversation revolves around a customer's question about placing an order for an item that is not currently available. The response is that back-ordered items will be shipped when they become available, but if an item is on "stop sell," orders cannot be placed for it. The conversation then shifts to technical difficulties with the software and suggestions are made to call tech support or manually update the show's date. Additionally, there is a discussion about the availability of guest specials and the possibility of purchasing them outside of the PamperedPartner system.
Citchen Couture
I just wondering, if a customer places an order for an item that I discover is not available - at the time of order, can the customer still place the order and pay for it? Will the back-order item be shipped when it comes in or is it impossible to place the order through PamperedPartner?

Thanks!

If it is on Backorder then it will ship when it comes in..but if it is on Stop Sell then we can not take orders for it. Does that answer your question?

Yes, thank you so much!

Actually, the software will not allow me to process and submit the show without removing those items. During the finalizing process it says "Item not available" and I cannot proceed until I remove the item from the order. ????

1169 Nylon Knife $5.00 pg 48 and
#1103 Biscuit Cutter $9.50 pg 31Plus none of the Guest Specials are available either (the Microfiber Dish Towels) and I have two guest that should receive them.

have you done an update recently.

Nope, I updated - problem still exists. Oh well, thanks for the help everyone! I will just remove the items and buy my customers the towels on my own expense.

I would call the tech support so that you do not have to take it out of your expenses.....They are very helpful...you might have to close program and restart or check your date on the show...there are so many different things that could be going on....Definitely call tech support.

Citchen Couture said:
Nope, I updated - problem still exists. Oh well, thanks for the help everyone! I will just remove the items and buy my customers the towels on my own expense.

Is the $60 before the shipping and tax? Just trying to think of what the problem might be.

Is the show dated for October? I know that I have entered one the month before..then forgot to change the date.

Do a manual update from behind Consultant's corner! That should work.

Make sure the date of your show is October. Sometimes this is the problem. You may have accidently entered in the wrong date.

1. What happens if an item I ordered is out of stock?

If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will notify you as soon as possible and offer a similar alternative if available. If no alternative is available, we will issue a refund for that item.

2. Can I still place an order for an item that is temporarily out of stock?

Yes, you can still place an order for an item that is temporarily out of stock. However, we cannot guarantee a specific restock date for the item.

3. How long will it take for an out of stock item to be restocked?

The restock time for out of stock items varies and can depend on factors such as popularity and availability from our suppliers. We will do our best to restock items as quickly as possible.

4. Will I be charged for an out of stock item that is not shipped?

No, you will not be charged for an out of stock item that is not shipped. You will only be charged for items that are shipped to you.

5. What if I want to cancel my order due to an out of stock item?

If you wish to cancel your order due to an out of stock item, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will assist you with canceling the item and issuing a refund if necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Jennifer golden
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • kam