• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Submission Email Question

In summary, after submitting an order, a confirmation email with a tracking number will be sent. Changes or modifications cannot be made to an order once it has been submitted. Orders are typically processed in 1-2 business days and shipping times vary. If needed, orders can be canceled before being processed and shipped. If the order submission email is not received, it is recommended to check the spam or junk folder before contacting customer service.
vanscootin
Gold Member
Ok, I submitted my first $1000 show today... yes irrelevant but I'm proud... and I didn't get a confirmation email that it was submitted. This happens a lot. Sometimes I get an email and sometimes I don't. Then when the show ships I sometimes get an email and sometimes I don't. I just got an email today that they shipped a show and it had already been delivered. Why is there no consistency? Has this happened to anyone else?

Yep, it happens. Just how it is, unfortunately. PC isn't the best when it comes to tech stuff.

Thanks, Keith! Oh well... as long as P3 says it was submitted...

I thought of you the other day, Miley Cyrus was on GMA and sang "C'est une fête aux Etats-Unis!"

vanscootin said:
Thanks, Keith! Oh well... as long as P3 says it was submitted...

I thought of you the other day, Miley Cyrus was on GMA and sang "C'est une fête aux Etats-Unis!"

Oh good..I'm glad someone got my signature. :)

And, your first $1,000 show isn't irrelevant. Congratulations!

Thanks, Rae!

Keith, I took 10 years of French!

Congrats on the show! Woohoo!:cheerleader:

As far as the emails go... sometimes I get them, sometimes I don't.

Related to Order Submission Email Question

1. How can I track my order after I submit it?

After you submit your order, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number on the shipping carrier's website to track the status of your order.

2. Can I make changes to my order after I submit it?

Unfortunately, once an order has been submitted, we are unable to make any changes or modifications. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

3. How long does it take for my order to be processed and shipped?

Orders are typically processed within 1-2 business days. Shipping times vary depending on the shipping method selected at checkout and your location. You can view estimated shipping times during the checkout process.

4. Can I cancel my order after I submit it?

If you need to cancel your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to cancel the order before it is processed and shipped. However, once an order has been shipped, we are unable to cancel it.

5. What should I do if I did not receive an order submission email?

If you did not receive an order submission email, please check your spam or junk folder. If you still cannot find it, please contact our customer service team and we will be happy to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Liquid Sky
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kate0831