• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pws Orders - Website Activity and Email Notification Delays Explained

In summary, it takes about a day for orders to show up on CC from your website or to get an email about website activity.
kcjodih
Gold Member
How long does it take for orders to show up on CC from your website or to get an email about website activity. I had a customer email me with an order and when I saw it was all outlet and HWC stuff I directed her to my website to order. Typed in the link and everything. This was Saturday. When I didn't hear anything back I emailed her yesterday to see if she had done it and had any problems or questions. She emailed today saying no it was very easy and she did it Sunday evening and expects her stuff any day now. So WHY isn't it showing up on CC and why didn't I get a website activity email? I've emailed HO but haven't heard back. I also asked the customer if she used the link I sent her or went right to the main PC website. I tried the link myself and it brought me to mine so I know it worked. I also had an email last Friday about email activity from the day before so I'm confused and concerned :confused:

Anyone?

You should get a daily activity statement for any non-show orders. If you haven't gotten one yet, then it went to someone else.

Dang! Thanks Ann, that's what I thought but was hoping I was wrong. I wonder where the heck she ordered from. It was a $103.75 order!

I actually had a PWS order take over a day to show up (assuming the woman was truthful about when she placed the order!)

chefann said:
You should get a daily activity statement for any non-show orders. If you haven't gotten one yet, then it went to someone else.

Yup, that's what happened! :mad: Although we emailed back and forth FOUR times Thursday and Friday and I suggested she put the order in her name since it was gifts from her to save her 10% and explained that outlet orders can't be placed with me and there's no sense me taking the other part of her order and her paying shipping twice. Then when she finally understood that and asked how long it would take to get there I remembered both her and her mom lived in apartments so I emailed back that she could always have it shipped to me like she did with her show...use her name, my address etc. So probably 1/2 hour spent back and forth.

Then I emailed her on Monday to see if she had any problems ordering, had any questions, used my address etc so I could keep an eye out for it she emailed back Tuesday saying no, she ordered Sunday night and it was very easy. That's all she said. So I emailed back saying did you use my address and did you go to my website (which I included somewhere in EACH email plus it's in my siggy) or to the main PC one because I have no record of it. She emails back today saying she got it yesterday, sorry for not letting me know she didn't need my address and oops, sorry she went to the main pc website but by the way, she ordered the festive holiday cookbook and wanted to let me know it looks great! :rolleyes: Like I care at this point....
I know that sounds immature and mean but it's how I'm feeling right now. Inconsiderate or stupid people with no concern for others drive me nuts!

It's only $25 commission so I have to Bless and Release but I won't be going out of my way for her anytime soon :grumpy::) (we need an EVIL grin here ;))

ETA: IS there a way to order FOR a customer on the outlet or anywhere on the PWS so if this happens again I can just take their info and send it in (and NOT get burned again)? I've only had my website a little under a year and only started getting orders these last 7 months or so, so I'm still learning.

Unfortunately, some people don't know how we're paid for online orders. I don't know if they think that HO uses past order history to pay their past consultant on the order, or what. Sorry that happened to you.I saw your other post about trying to get to the PC site (not PWS) to order, and posted some help there. You can order from your PWS for a customer and select "log in as customer" when you are asked to log in during checkout.

Thanks Ann, I haven't read that post yet. What I wanted to do was go to the PC site and order as a customer (like she would have done) so I can see if it asks if you're working with a consultant, looking for a certain one etc.

Now that I know I can order on the outlet for them (as you just mentioned) I will do that from now on. So now I just want to see the steps SHE would have taken. I'm going to check out my other post now...

1. How long does it take for Pws orders to ship?

Orders typically ship within 3-5 business days from the date of purchase.

2. Can I track my Pws order?

Yes, once your order has shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this number to track your package's delivery status.

3. What if I need my Pws order by a certain date?

If you need your order by a specific date, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567. They may be able to expedite your order for an additional fee.

4. How long does it take for Pws orders to arrive?

Delivery time varies depending on your location. Most orders are delivered within 5-7 business days after they have shipped. However, some remote or international locations may take longer.

5. Can I cancel or change my Pws order after it has been placed?

If you need to make changes to your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible at 1-800-123-4567. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but cannot guarantee changes can be made once an order has been processed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtracy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kate0831
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • heather223