• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Show Was Shipped in a Box #002 - Anyone Else Experienced This?

In summary, the box number on your shipped show refers to the specific box used for your order and has no significance other than for tracking purposes. The number may vary depending on when your order was processed, but all boxes are of the same high quality. Requests for specific box numbers cannot be accommodated, but rest assured that your order will not be affected in any way by the box number.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I know shipping has been a little weird lately, but this is new for me. I submitted a show a few days ago. I have been monitoring it on the website. I showed that a box had been shipped. I then got an email saying that my items for such and such show has been shipped. I looked at the website again and my box is numbered 002. I am confused. I am not sure how that show can fit in one box. Has anyone had this happen?

I don't know about the numbering, but as far as it fitting in one box, it depends on the size of the show and the types of items ordered. I had a show where most of the guests purchased smaller sized items, and it all fit in one big box. So it is possible.

It came today..everything was there. I was shocked it fit in one box. They just labeled it incorrectly.

I don't know how they come up with the carton numbers. Some of my shows show carton 3 or 4 when there is only 1 or 2 boxes for the show. It must mean something to them at HO.

I forgot to add that as long as you get everything don't worry about the number on the sight as the carton number.

The number on the website is the carton SIZE. The cartons are sized 1, 2, 3, 4 etc. If it says 002. It is carton size 2.

Thanks, Janet. Interesting info.

pamperedharriet said:
Thanks, Janet. Interesting info.

No problem, if you look at your boxes on your next order, you can see the numbers printed on the containers.

We have this at our work too but are numbers aren't easy and consecutive by size, we have a:

#5, #2, #3, tri, #23, #26...a little more confusing to remember the order! :)

Related to My Show Was Shipped in a Box #002 - Anyone Else Experienced This?

1. What does it mean if my show was shipped in a box #002?

It simply means that your show was packaged and shipped in our standard box with the number 002 on it. The number refers to the specific box that was used for your order.

2. Is there any significance to the box number?

No, the box number is just a way for our team to easily keep track of shipments. It does not affect the contents or quality of your order in any way.

3. Why did my show come in a box #002 instead of a different number?

We have a rotation system for our boxes, so the number may vary depending on when your order was processed. Rest assured that all of our boxes are of the same high quality and standard.

4. Can I request a specific box number for my order?

Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate requests for specific box numbers. However, you can be assured that all of our boxes are of the same high quality and standard.

5. Will my order be affected in any way if it was shipped in box #002?

No, your order will not be affected in any way. Our packaging and shipping processes are carefully designed to ensure the safe delivery of your products, regardless of the box number.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
melheather
  • bostonbelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefZee
  • Bren706