1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Has anyone had this happen?!?!?!

1. WLMcCoy

WLMcCoy Advanced Member

I had a lady just call me w/ a problem. She ordered on my website under his sister's show. She got her shipment today, & the box had her name & address on it. When she opened the box, there was another lady's receipt & products in the box. & nothing that was her's. I'm waiting for a call back from HO, but I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else & how it was taken care of..

Mar 25, 2009
  2. whiteyteresa

whiteyteresa Veteran Member

This has happen to me several times

The last time a got a Professional cookware skillet but no slip in the box just the name on the box (not mine) just my address. HO had to do some checking but they sent FedEx to pick the box up right away

:chef:

Mar 25, 2009
  3. baychef

baychef Senior Member Silver Member

Yes, this happened to me and fortunatly it was only once. HO will take care of it for you.

Mar 25, 2009
  4. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

This has happened once in my 5 years, and I just laughed it off - with the customer - and then of course made sure HO knew about it and fixed it!

Mar 25, 2009
  5. jcsmilez

jcsmilez Advanced Member Gold Member

Eeek! This is one reason why I like to have the shows shipped to me when I can! HO will take care of it though.

Mar 25, 2009
  6. pclinskie

pclinskie Member Silver Member

I just had it happen last week.

Mar 25, 2009
Have something to add?