• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Had This Happen?!?!?!

In summary, Pampered Chef has a satisfaction guarantee and will replace damaged or defective products. Shipping times vary and orders typically arrive within 3-7 business days. If a product is missing pieces, please contact customer service for assistance. Most products come with a limited lifetime warranty. For cleaning, hand washing with warm, soapy water is recommended, but some products may also be dishwasher safe. Please refer to packaging or the website for specific instructions.
WLMcCoy
I had a lady just call me w/ a problem. She ordered on my website under his sister's show. She got her shipment today, & the box had her name & address on it. When she opened the box, there was another lady's receipt & products in the box. & nothing that was her's. I'm waiting for a call back from HO, but I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else & how it was taken care of..

This has happen to me several times

The last time a got a Professional cookware skillet but no slip in the box just the name on the box (not mine) just my address. HO had to do some checking but they sent FedEx to pick the box up right away

:chef:

Yes, this happened to me and fortunatly it was only once. HO will take care of it for you.

This has happened once in my 5 years, and I just laughed it off - with the customer - and then of course made sure HO knew about it and fixed it!

Eeek! This is one reason why I like to have the shows shipped to me when I can! HO will take care of it though.

I just had it happen last week.

1. Can I return a product if it arrives damaged?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a satisfaction guarantee and will replace any damaged or defective products. Please contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. How long does shipping usually take?

Shipping times vary depending on your location and the shipping method selected at checkout. Generally, orders will arrive within 3-7 business days.

3. What should I do if my product is missing pieces?

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please contact our customer service team and we will send you the missing pieces as soon as possible.

4. Is there a warranty on Pampered Chef products?

Yes, most of our products come with a limited lifetime warranty. Please refer to the specific product's packaging or our website for more information.

5. How do I clean my Pampered Chef products?

We recommend hand washing all of our products with warm, soapy water. Some products may also be dishwasher safe, but please check the packaging or our website for specific cleaning instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
monicag
  • mmilus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • MLinAZ