• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do I Do If I Submitted a Show with the Wrong Address?

In summary, if you accidentally enter the wrong address on your order, you should contact the customer service team to update the address. The address can be changed as long as the order has not been shipped. If the order has already been shipped to the wrong address, the customer service team can help redirect the package or issue a replacement order. To ensure delivery to the correct address, double-check the address before submitting the order or verify it with the customer service team. If the wrong address was provided by the customer, a refund cannot be offered.
babywings76
Gold Member
I can't believe what I just did! I submitted a show last night. I forgot to update my host's address. I had done it on my PWS, but forgot to fix it in P3!! I just received an e-mail that they've shipped it already! What do I do?

I am beating myself up now--how did I not catch that during the confirmation screen that verified the address that all the orders are getting shipped to!! Uggh! What do I tell my host?

Call HO tomorrow and ask them to put a trace on it with FedEx and get it rerouted. Call your host and let her know you're working on it and it might add a few days to the shipment.

I just called HO. Thought they were closed, but they are still open. I gave them the new address and they'll let FedEx know. She said it should just delay it by one day more. Not too bad. Even if it's a couple days, it's not too bad. Like I said, I just submitted it last night. It's expected to arrive on the 23rd now. :)

Glad you got it worked out!

1. What should I do if I accidentally put the wrong address on my order?

If you have realized that you entered the wrong address on your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will work with you to update the address and ensure that your order is delivered to the correct location.

2. Can I change the address on my order after it has been placed?

Yes, you can change the address on your order as long as it has not yet been shipped. Please reach out to our customer service team and they will assist you in updating the address before the order is processed for shipping.

3. What happens if my order is already shipped to the wrong address?

If your order has already been shipped to the wrong address, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will work with you to determine the best course of action, which may include redirecting the package or issuing a replacement order.

4. How can I ensure that my order is delivered to the correct address?

To avoid any issues with the delivery of your order, please double-check the address before submitting your order. You can also verify the address with our customer service team before the order is processed for shipping.

5. Can I get a refund if my order is delivered to the wrong address?

If your order is delivered to the wrong address due to an error on our end, we will gladly issue a refund or replacement order. However, if the wrong address was provided by the customer, we are not responsible for the delivery and cannot offer a refund. Please make sure to double-check the address before submitting your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefjeanine
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • letscook04
  • General Chat
Replies