• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Navigating a Move: Tips for Updating Your Address with HO

In summary, after moving, it's important to have basic kitchen essentials such as pots and pans, utensils, dishes, and glasses. To make unpacking and organizing your kitchen easier, sort items into categories and utilize storage solutions. During the first week in a new home, easy meal ideas like one-pot dishes and stir-fry can help save time and minimize cleanup. When stocking your pantry on a budget, prioritize essential items and look for sales and coupons. For beginner cooks, essential kitchen tools include a chef's knife, cutting board, and non-stick frying pan, with the option to add more specialized tools as you gain experience.
LOVEpamperedchef
I just moved to a new place in the same state. I am not sure what I need to do, such as letting HO know my new address. I have already ordered new business cards and postcards to send to past hosts and guests to let them know my new address. I just don't know what I need to do about telling HO. Can anyone help??:eek:

If all else fails call HO... I am sure you know how good they are... they'll take care of it ;) Besides that I think you are on the right track!

Tah Dahh!! ChefAnn always has the answers!! We love ChefAnn!;)

Thank you so much

Related to Navigating a Move: Tips for Updating Your Address with HO

What kitchen essentials do I need after moving?

After moving, it's important to have basic kitchen essentials such as pots and pans, utensils, dishes, and glasses. You may also want to invest in a good cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, and a set of mixing bowls.

How can I make unpacking and organizing my kitchen easier?

To make unpacking and organizing your kitchen easier, start by sorting items into categories such as cookware, utensils, and pantry items. Utilize storage solutions like drawer organizers and shelf risers to maximize space. Labeling containers and shelves can also help keep things organized.

What are some easy meal ideas for the first week in a new home?

During the first week in a new home, it's helpful to have some easy meal ideas on hand such as one-pot pasta dishes, sheet pan meals, and stir-fry. These meals require minimal prep and cleanup, making them perfect for a busy move-in week.

How can I stock my pantry on a budget after moving?

Stocking your pantry on a budget after moving can be done by prioritizing essential items like flour, sugar, and cooking oils. Look for sales and coupons to save money on pantry staples. Also, consider buying in bulk and storing excess items in airtight containers.

What are some essential kitchen tools for beginner cooks?

For beginner cooks, some essential kitchen tools include a good chef's knife, a cutting board, and a non-stick frying pan. Other helpful tools include a can opener, vegetable peeler, and a set of measuring cups and spoons. As you gain more experience, you can add more specialized tools to your collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smarteez2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • sillylittlechef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • Admin Greg