• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Start a Home Business: Checklist for Supplies

Independent Consultant- Preprinted labels with your name and address to make filling out forms easier- Stamps and preprinted address labels to mail new productpostcards to hostsI don't use all of those, but I do keep a few mini catalogs and brochures around. I also use labels for my
redsoxgirl
I was just reading over the checklist

No jeans??? Ugh

Do you really use/need:
- A few catalogs, opportunity brochures and Independent Consultant
Agreements
- Preprinted labels with your name and address to make filling
out forms easier
- Stamps and preprinted address labels to mail new product
postcards to hosts

No jeans are taboo.....although you see all kinds of things at national! I usually wear a skirt or khaki capris, with a nice top.
DEFINATELY wear comfy shoes though! Lots of walking.
As to the things you mentioned; I don't use all those. I do keep some mini's in my purse, for when we're walking around the city---hey, you never know!

redsoxgirl said:

No jeans??? Ugh

Do you really use/need:
Agreements
out forms easier
postcards to hosts

I've never taken any of the stuff you mention....guess I've never read the checklist!:rolleyes: :blushing:

The only forms I've filled out were in triplicate - like for mini catalogs that are available there - can't think of much else.

I have mostly worn nice Capri's - and comfy sandals.

redsoxgirl said:
Do you really use/need:
Agreements

DEFINITELY ~ especially if you're flying...the wait in the airport...you never know what you'll get. I don't take full-size catalogs, mini catalogs instead. Labels for those NEW mini catties you bought at conference. The last 2 conferences I attended I recruited someone at the airport! Be BUSINESS READY!

I've mailed hosts/potential recruits from Conference before...you just have to make sure you follow up with them when you get home :D.

I used to also bring self-addressed stamped envelopes to give to anyone who had a gread handout that I wanted (I'd write inside the flap what I wanted and hand them the envelope and they'd mail it to me). Now everyone just e-mails things, so kinda passe.

Since HO does such a great job planning the conference, very professional, I feel I should at least dress professionally as well (business casual).

Definitely have a couple of mini catalogs and opportunity brochures with you and DPDS (so if you give something out, you can follow up with them). You never know who you'll meet.

See you there!

I wore my Crocs all during conference last year (except for a couple dressy occasions) My feet never hurt once from all the walking.

chefkristin said:
I wore my Crocs all during conference last year (except for a couple dressy occasions) My feet never hurt once from all the walking.

I swore by my crocs last year. I wore them for ALL the walking - I had pink ones for with my pink outfits and tan for with any other outfits. I switched into nice shoes for walking the stage, teaching my workshop (although I wore my corcs when seated at the table - LOL...sshhhh), and my NED banquet. Saved my feet a LOT of agony!

Chefstover2 said:
I've mailed hosts/potential recruits from Conference before...you just have to make sure you follow up with them when you get home :D.

I used to also bring self-addressed stamped envelopes to give to anyone who had a gread handout that I wanted (I'd write inside the flap what I wanted and hand them the envelope and they'd mail it to me). Now everyone just e-mails things, so kinda passe.

Since HO does such a great job planning the conference, very professional, I feel I should at least dress professionally as well (business casual).

Definitely have a couple of mini catalogs and opportunity brochures with you and DPDS (so if you give something out, you can follow up with them). You never know who you'll meet.

See you there!

Is it any wonder she & I are cluster-buddies and great friends?? I agree with EVERYTHING she typed here!
Lova ya Kris!!

redsoxgirl said:

No jeans??? Ugh

Do you really use/need:
Agreements
out forms easier
postcards to hosts

As stated above, you see all manner of dress at NC.
I was (and I hope I don't get slammed for this!) honestly embarrassed for some of the folks last year. You don't have to dress in 'finery', but I would never, ever wear anything to a business event that I wouldn't wear to my business. A lot of people wonder why HO puts out a 'dress code'....just wait until you go and then you will understand!!
One can dress comfortably and still look good!

Okay so people don't jump on me about this either but...if people wear crocs what about the 'dressier' flip flops?? I found great ones that I can change out the thong part (no not panties..lol) to match my outfits.

here's my thing- I like sandals but would need to get newer more appropriate ones for conference plus how hot/cold do the rooms get??

I've never been to conference so I'm really not sure what to do. THANKS

jbdowd0798 said:
Okay so people don't jump on me about this either but...if people wear crocs what about the 'dressier' flip flops?? I found great ones that I can change out the thong part (no not panties..lol) to match my outfits.

here's my thing- I like sandals but would need to get newer more appropriate ones for conference plus how hot/cold do the rooms get??

I've never been to conference so I'm really not sure what to do. THANKS

Oh a girl after my own heart!!! I would totally wear them - I love my flip flops! AND before you jump down my throat, they are nice and fancy - not the ones I would wear around the pool or beach -

Dressy flip flops? haha!
Just kidding. When I was little, I mean young, I had Sunday clothes...guess I could have worn dressy flip flops with them.

I have a pair of Coach flip-flops that I wore at conference one year, but that's as dressed-down as I've gotten. Capris, twin-sets (it gets chilly in the conference rooms, so bring a light sweater!) and a pair of mules/slides for walking all over creation. I carry catalogs and dpds for people I may meet.

ljeffries said:
I was (and I hope I don't get slammed for this!) honestly embarrassed for some of the folks last year. You don't have to dress in 'finery', but I would never, ever wear anything to a business event that I wouldn't wear to my business. A lot of people wonder why HO puts out a 'dress code'....just wait until you go and then you will understand!!
Love you, Lamar!
I had a response almost exactly like this typed out, but I didn't post it for fear of offending someone and getting slapped for it.

Definitions of business casual are very different in different areas of the country (generally, more relaxed on the coasts than in the middle of the country), as well as in different industries. I've seen people at conference dressed in thing that would get you sent home from work at some of my business casual former employers: capri pants, sundresses, denim of any kind (even a skirt), gym shoes, etc. It's important to remember that, while it is fun, conference is still primarily a BUSINESS Conference. That doesn't mean that everyone should run out and buy suits to wear, but dress up a little more than you do to run to the grocery store! I also have a problem with the people who wear things with no regard to whether the clothes are flattering on their body. Not everyone looks good in the same silhouettes!

My poor feet last year....thought I had broken in a pair of shoes that I had bought about 2 weeks before conference and after the first night (which you don't do hardly any walking compared to the other days) I thought I would DIE!!! So, I found a Payless Shoe Store and bought a $10 pair of slip on shoes, and they ended up being awful. The next day at the Merrill booth I bought their flip-flops which are so squishy and soft and saved my poor, poor feet!!! No, they weren't dressy or very pretty, but they saved me!!

Now for me, since I am a stay-at-home mom, I don't really have much in the way of casual business attire. So, I do wear capris and a nice top - but I am very, very casual. I just don't have the extra $$ to go out and buy nice business casual attire for 3 days of conference. I don't think I have ever looked sloppy or unprofessional, but I am certainly not dressed as nice as some folks are. Not that dressing nice is a bad thing, I just can't do it!!

ljeffries said:

Amen!!!
:::::applauding::::::

c00p said:
My poor feet last year....thought I had broken in a pair of shoes that I had bought about 2 weeks before conference and after the first night (which you don't do hardly any walking compared to the other days) I thought I would DIE!!! So, I found a Payless Shoe Store and bought a $10 pair of slip on shoes, and they ended up being awful. The next day at the Merrill booth I bought their flip-flops which are so squishy and soft and saved my poor, poor feet!!! No, they weren't dressy or very pretty, but they saved me!!Now for me, since I am a stay-at-home mom, I don't really have much in the way of casual business attire. So, I do wear capris and a nice top - but I am very, very casual. I just don't have the extra $$ to go out and buy nice business casual attire for 3 days of conference. I don't think I have ever looked sloppy or unprofessional, but I am certainly not dressed as nice as some folks are. Not that dressing nice is a bad thing, I just can't do it!!
I'm with you Andrea - What I wear at conference would be the same outfits I wear for shows. (I've never worked in an office setting, so I've never dealt with "business casual".) I figure if I conduct my business wearing those clothes, than they are appropriate for conference, too. I don't wear jeans for shows - but I do wear capri's and pretty thong sandals. Those are about as dressy as I have in my wardrobe, and like you, I don't have the budget to purchase clothes that will only be worn at conference (and certainly not the expense of shoes that wouldn't be broken in, and would never be worn again). I think I look fine. I don't stress out over it though...it seems every year, the closer we get to conference, the threads start about appropriate clothing - and it's just not that big of a deal to me.

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm with you Andrea - What I wear at conference would be the same outfits I wear for shows. (I've never worked in an office setting, so I've never dealt with "business casual".) I figure if I conduct my business wearing those clothes, than they are appropriate for conference, too.[/QUOTE]
That's EXACTLY how I feel too!! However, I do wear denim capri's and even blue jeans to my shows. But they are always nice ones, dark denim, not faded out and ugly. I don't think I've ever felt unprofessional in my attire at my shows. And since I get bookings consistently, guess my guests/hosts aren't concerned with it either!!! :)

I decided to put my 2 cents in on this. I dress business casual for my full time job and as well for my PC shows. I won't wear capris to the office (I just never could get into the mindset to wear them at work), but I do wear them to my PC shows. They are always "dressier" and never jeans.

I don't think I could ever wear dress attire to a show or conference (unless walking across stage of course!). I know a certain DS company makes their consultants wear dress attire to meetings, shows, etc and I was always put off by it. I always felt that I was beneath them. In reality, most of the time I wasn't. Like others have said, I don't have the $ to go and buy a new wardrobe for conference but I know that I will look put together and have a good time while being comfortable and still be considered business casual. :chef:

I'm involved with an organization that requires professional attire, business suits and everything for their conferences, so business casual is nice for a change. When our org. has a business casual event, usually a social, I still wear a dress or skirt, never capri's. However, I would wear capri's to a show, and in my area, I think they are considered acceptable. I'm still not sure that I'm going to conference, but if I do, I'll be thinking of the impression I would want to give, and on the off chance that I would get to meet Doris, Marla, Jean, or others, how would I want to look standing next to them in a photo, because I know that photo would be plastered on my wall as soon as I got home.

Think about what you wear to your shows and what you wear to church. ...well, some realy dress for church - I'm talking to the majority who are more causally dressed for church.

That's what you need to wear to conference. They give us a dress code so that we represent our company in a professional manner - people from all over the country are in Chicago and in the conference building with us and those at conference do make an impression.

They are not asking us to purchase new clothing for conference. Just dress nicer than if you were just going to the grocery store.

...but then when I go to the grocery store I am still representing my business (wearing a shirt/carrying a tote or catalog or cookbook) so I try not to be sloppy even then.

One other thing... sneakers are perfectly fine for conference (of course, bring nice shoes for special events). We walk a lot! Look at the feet of people walking the streets of Chicago, New York, your town - the professionals put sneakers on during their lunch hours all the time to do their walking - this is similar.

chefann said:
Love you, Lamar!
I had a response almost exactly like this typed out, but I didn't post it for fear of offending someone and getting slapped for it.

Definitions of business casual are very different in different areas of the country (generally, more relaxed on the coasts than in the middle of the country), as well as in different industries. I've seen people at conference dressed in thing that would get you sent home from work at some of my business casual former employers: capri pants, sundresses, denim of any kind (even a skirt), gym shoes, etc. It's important to remember that, while it is fun, conference is still primarily a BUSINESS Conference. That doesn't mean that everyone should run out and buy suits to wear, but dress up a little more than you do to run to the grocery store! I also have a problem with the people who wear things with no regard to whether the clothes are flattering on their body. Not everyone looks good in the same silhouettes!

I was thinking exacly what you said Ann! Wear clothes that fit please. I can't stand to see the 'back-side' of some of the oufits that some people wear....there are mirrors in fitting rooms for a reason. If you have to tug at your pants or pull the hemline of your skirt - then "that" one probably isn't appropriate. And, by all means, do not wear a skort to conference.

This thread is bringing back vivid memories of the 'hoochie' dressed girl I saw at my first conference....she looked like she should have been at the beach club instead of a professional event.

I have to chime in one more time.....people involved with Pampered Chef come from every single type of lifestyle and every single type of financial circumstances. I can understand that it would be nice if folks didn't wear tube tops, or lycra, etc., but perhaps that is the way they dress every day and at their shows. We can all still have our opinions as to what looks nice and what doesn't - but hey, we see people dressed in all sorts of things every day. Granted, NC is a special event. I do dress nicer for the dinner with my ED, but for the general sessions, classes, etc., I dress as casual and comfortable as possible. The folks on stage obviously have a reason to dress up way more than the rest of us. There was a gal from my cluster last year that wore long shorts every day. No one said a single thing to her. It wasn't my first choice of clothing, but you have to understand - this IS how she dresses literally every single day of the year with very few exceptions. That is WHO she is. Did she look unprofessional or like she didn't care? NO. That's who she is and how she does her business. Oh, and some of us have tighter fitting clothing than we want maybe because we've put on some weight, haven't pushed ourselves to take it off, and can't afford to buy the "one" that actually would fit us.
Stepping off soap box now.

I wore capris every day, I think jeans are just a little too casual. You can find some nice looking pants without having to dress up. I also wore sneakers for the first day but had issues with an in grown toe nail. I ended up wearing my dress sandals which have always been comfortable and since they had open toes, I didn't have to worry about my toe. I never wear shoes that aren't comfortable so I was able to wear those with all the walking we had to do (we didn't stay at a conference hotel and walked 6 blocks every time to our hotel).

I guess my point (ok, one of my points is), if HO puts out a request, I will try to follow it. Anyone can wear whatever makes them happy/comfortable.

"Workshops and tours are business casual events. Women should
wear slacks, skirts, jackets, sweater sets or summer dresses. Men
should wear dress pants and dress shirts. Shorts and denim are
not appropriate for women or men."

I guess that pretty much says it all.

I can hardly wait to meet you guys - even if you are in a thong, tube top and flip flops. I will be the one in dress pants and dress shirt!

ljeffries said:
I guess my point (ok, one of my points is), if HO puts out a request, I will try to follow it. Anyone can wear whatever makes them happy/comfortable.

"Workshops and tours are business casual events. Women should
wear slacks, skirts, jackets, sweater sets or summer dresses. Men
should wear dress pants and dress shirts. Shorts and denim are
not appropriate for women or men."

I guess that pretty much says it all.

I can hardly wait to meet you guys - even if you are in a thong, tube top and flip flops. I will be the one in dress pants and dress shirt!

Well, Lamar, I may be one of the ones in a thong...but I promise to keep my thong well covered by my slacks and sweater - LOL. Hopefully when I bend over, it won't come peeking out! ;)

So NO shorts, not even the bermuda kind of style that became popular recently? I have some that basically look like slacks, just shorter. They come to my knee.
I probably won't risk it, but was just wondering.
And what about gouchos? The things that are kind of like carpris but a lot more flowy.
And before anyone goes off on me, realize I'm in California. I work in an office and jeans (dark ones, not faded or with holes) are completely acceptable here. As are capris, gouches, and the shorts I asked about. Thanks
:)

I haven't seen anyone at conference in shorts, nor in gauchos. It also tends to be pretty cold in the workshop rooms, so I wouldn't wear either of those items anyway - need my long pants to keep me warm. :)

pampermejolene said:
So NO shorts, not even the bermuda kind of style that became popular recently? I have some that basically look like slacks, just shorter. They come to my knee.
And what about gouchos? The things that are kind of like carpris but a lot more flowy.
And before anyone goes off on me, realize I'm in California. I work in an office and jeans (dark ones, not faded or with holes) are completely acceptable here. As are capris, gouches, and the shorts I asked about.

Thanks

I don't think the shorts would be appropriate, but many people wear capris, so I would think Gauchos would be fine - I think they look dressier than capris, actually.

pampermejolene said:
And before anyone goes off on me, realize I'm in California. I work in an office and jeans (dark ones, not faded or with holes) are completely acceptable here. As are capris, gouches, and the shorts I asked about.

Thanks

I wore these last year, and didn't get "the look" from anyone :)
They look cute & can be dressed up if need be.
I figure if i am to be sitting & listening most of the day I need to be comfy too.

and I wore (nice) cropped jeans while sight seeing,shopping etc.

Last edited:
Define the word "slacks" for me please.
Whenever I hear that word I think of my mother (who's in her 70's) polyester, elastic waistband :yuck:

Please, no ofense towards anyone who's pants I described above.

You have to understand. My mom had me later in life. All my friends growing up had mom's who wore jeans & mine wore polyester. I swore I'd NEVER wear polyester!

I use slacks to describe non-jean, non-twill (khakis) long pants, like trousers or dress pants.

I am curious: do these count as dressy flip flops? (I am a SAHM, like others who have posted, and am not completely familiar with business casual dress)

Attachments

• BCflipflops.gif
    BCflipflops.gif
    6.6 KB · Views: 332
chefann said:
I haven't seen anyone at conference in shorts, nor in gauchos. It also tends to be pretty cold in the workshop rooms, so I wouldn't wear either of those items anyway - need my long pants to keep me warm. :)

LOL, I'm laughing because two years ago when I went to conference, I loved how cool the rooms were. Numerous times a day I take my own "tropical vacation" and didn't need a sweater at all anywhere! One lady was very kind to me during one of these "tropical vacations" and pulled out a hand held fan for me to use! I was in heaven!! Thank goodness I roomed with gals who didn't mind how low I put the A/C at night.

jrny2001 said:
Define the word "slacks" for me please.
Whenever I hear that word I think of my mother (who's in her 70's) polyester, elastic waistband :yuck:

Please, no ofense towards anyone who's pants I described above.

You have to understand. My mom had me later in life. All my friends growing up had mom's who wore jeans & mine wore polyester. I swore I'd NEVER wear polyester!

lol, not quite what I had in mind. My mom had me later too, so I feel ya on her not being up on the fashions.

By slacks, I guess I meant dress pants. The shorts I was talking about are knee length, black, creased, and cuffed at the bottom... wow, that sounds gross. They're cute, but I think I'll leave them in Cali for this trip.

So it's cold in the rooms... but I've heard Chicago that time of year is hot and humid (going from what friends have told me, I've never been there). So are you either stuck to freeze inside or be miserable outside? :yuck:

jbachen said:
I am curious: do these count as dressy flip flops? (I am a SAHM, like others who have posted, and am not completely familiar with business casual dress)

I would say those aren't dressy, but people have been saying they wore Crocks.

Are those "fit-flops"?

The only "dressy" flip flops I own are white with rhinestones and kitten heals, don't think I want to be wearing those all around the convention center.

I better get my sales up so I can buy some new clothes and shoes! ;)

I just kind of figured with all PC does with Breast Cancer, they might be cute to wear! I got another pair, too, with some pretty beads on the straps, but they are still flats... So is it the pretty flaps that make them acceptable? Or do they need to have heals? Or should I stick with sneakers?? Sorry if it seems like I am obsessing about this - I just don't want to do any fashion faux pas, KWIM?

jbachen said:
I just kind of figured with all PC does with Breast Cancer, they might be cute to wear! I got another pair, too, with some pretty beads on the straps, but they are still flats... So is it the pretty flaps that make them acceptable? Or do they need to have heals? Or should I stick with sneakers??

Sorry if it seems like I am obsessing about this - I just don't want to do any fashion faux pas, KWIM?
I think they are totally cute and completely fine to wear. I think a little too much emphasis is put on what to or what not to wear. Gee, isn't there a show titled that.....;)
Anyway, conference is about what you'll learn and who you'll meet. NOT about what you wear!!! Be comfortable, bring a jacket/sweater for the cold conference rooms, pen, paper and have fun!!! I don't think there has EVER been anyone that has been sent home for what they've worn.
The longer bermuda shorts would be fine in my opinion because they are nice and long and look good. Capri's and gaucho's look good too. And remember, all of the above have been worn and will be worn again by those attending conference.
I understand why there is a policy and I understand that it should be abided by. But like a lot of us SAH mom's, our closet is not filled with nice clothes. Maybe 1 outfit that can be mixed up with some other shirts for Sundays. That's about it for me. I've got capris with lots of nice tops, but - anyway, there's my mouthful again!!!

Jean, I think they are fine and adorable. With some khaki's I don't think it would be a big deal :)
(***Keep in mind that last year I bought Mary Jane crocs for conference because I thought they were dressier, oh well***)

c00p said:
I think they are totally cute and completely fine to wear. I think a little too much emphasis is put on what to or what not to wear. Gee, isn't there a show titled that.....;)
Anyway, conference is about what you'll learn and who you'll meet. NOT about what you wear!!! Be comfortable, bring a jacket/sweater for the cold conference rooms, pen, paper and have fun!!! I don't think there has EVER been anyone that has been sent home for what they've worn.
The longer bermuda shorts would be fine in my opinion because they are nice and long and look good. Capri's and gaucho's look good too. And remember, all of the above have been worn and will be worn again by those attending conference.
I understand why there is a policy and I understand that it should be abided by. But like a lot of us SAH mom's, our closet is not filled with nice clothes. Maybe 1 outfit that can be mixed up with some other shirts for Sundays. That's about it for me. I've got capris with lots of nice tops, but - anyway, there's my mouthful again!!!

Well said! I totally agree ~ SAHM's - give yourself a break, and stop stressing out about whether you will be dressed appropriately. Use some common sense, choose clothes (in your wardrobe) that look nice, and get ready for a fantastic time of learning & fun!

ChefBeckyD said:
Well said! I totally agree ~ SAHM's - give yourself a break, and stop stressing out about whether you will be dressed appropriately. Use some common sense, choose clothes (in your wardrobe) that look nice, and get ready for a fantastic time of learning & fun!

Well said! :chef:

heather223 said:
Well said! :chef:

Ditto! And thanks for the encouragement - you are right! I will look as nice as my budget and wardrobe allow, and will focus on the fun I am going to have and the things I am going to learn... Obsessing over! :)

Cute shoes!
jbachen said:

These are soooooo cute. I would for sure wear them....:blushing:

Last edited:
Actually, they were pretty cheap through Avon... They have some really nice BC jewelry as well... If anyone wants to order through my consultant to help her out, I can send you a link to her website, if that is OK to do on here...

chefbritt said:
I'll be thinking of the impression I would want to give, and on the off chance that I would get to meet Doris, Marla, Jean, or others, how would I want to look standing next to them in a photo, because I know that photo would be plastered on my wall as soon as I got home.

hahah! I think I was dressed fine today (for Sac regional meeting) but I didn't do much with my hair. And guess who I took a pic with and chatted with for a few minutes?? Yea, Jean...
I'll make sure to wake up earlier so I can feel photo apropo in Chicago! :p

My 2 cents for the day .... please don't shoot me for this ....I didn't know about the no jeans rule, but no big. I will still be bringing them because I will be wearing them on the plane ride there and back and perhaps during any free times.I have 3 pairs of dress pants that I wear every day at work ... I can wear them at NC too.My regular shoes are the pricey ones I got from the specialty shoe store ... it is very hard for me to find a shoe that is wide enough for my foot and has a removable footbed to accomodate my orthotics. So I see no point in bringing sandals ... my feet would be in agony if I wore them! (As it is, I'll be megadosing on the ibuprofen!) This is the way I dress for all my shows ... mostly because I used to sell jewelry and was expected to dress nicely at my shows. Old habits are hard to break. Also, I may be coming to a show from my "day job."But ... please don't shoot me for this ... I have always had a hard time understanding the following:• Why is it that we put a DENIM apron on over our DRESS PANTS OR SKIRTS?
• Why is it that Merrill sells t-shirts at conference that people promptly wear? IMHO, a t-shirt is just as casual as a pair of jeans!My jeans are nice, dark and well-kept ... I guess it wouldn't hurt to wear them at a show ... I wear them to CHURCH after all!

I understand and agree with you! Of course, others may not have 'nice' jeans so they would just wear what they had. So I think it seems to be an okay rule. I have capris, khakis, and skorts so its all good. :) Its only 3 days. I too will probably wear jeans on the plane and sneakers! LOL

Related to Start a Home Business: Checklist for Supplies

1. No jeans??? Ugh

Yes, as a Pampered Chef Independent Consultant, it is recommended to dress in business casual attire for parties and events. This helps to maintain a professional image and make a good impression on potential customers.

2. Do you really use/need:

As an Independent Consultant, you are provided with a set of catalogs, opportunity brochures, and Independent Consultant Agreements to help you get started in your business. These materials are essential for presenting the products and opportunity to potential customers and recruits.

3. A few catalogs, opportunity brochures and Independent Consultant Agreements

Yes, these materials are necessary for showcasing the Pampered Chef products and opportunity to potential customers and recruits. They are also helpful for keeping track of orders and important business information.

4. Preprinted labels with your name and address to make filling out forms easier

Having preprinted labels with your name and address can save time and make filling out forms easier. This is especially helpful when sending out invitations or mailings to customers and hosts.

5. Stamps and preprinted address labels to mail new product postcards to hosts

Stamps and preprinted address labels are important for sending out new product postcards to hosts. These materials make the process more efficient and professional, making a good impression on hosts and potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinkie10
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • babywings76