• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Entire Pampered Chef Consultant Business Supplies up for Sale

In summary, the "Entire Pampered Chef Consultant Business Supplies" include all the necessary materials and tools for a successful Pampered Chef business, such as product catalogs, order forms, business cards, marketing materials, and training resources. The supplies can be purchased separately, but the entire package offers better value and is regularly updated with the latest products and promotions. They can be delivered to your home or directly to your customers, and there is a 30-day return policy for the package.
Leigh0725
I have a HUGE lot of supplies for you to keep your Pampered Chef business going or get it up and going. I would prefer to sell to someone that is in the Kansas City area, as shipping on this would be way too much.

Been with Pampered Chef for over a year and half and am now taking time to focus on my family. Way too much to list out. $100 for the entire lot. It's easier to sell the entire lot rather than break it up. I know some may already have some of these items, but would make for great give aways to recruited consultants, or supplies for booths.

Some of the items include:
- Black Canvas Consultant Tote
- Red folding crate
- Pampered Chef envelops
- Pampered Chef letterhead
- Postcards
- Invites
- Paperwork/Brochures
- Stickers galore
- Cardboard displays
- Plastic picture frames for flyers
- Holiday basket for holiday gift basket example
- 12 Pampered Chef lap boards
- TONS of door prizes (Season Bests, Citrus Peelers, etc...)
- Recipe Cards
- Apron & Shirts
And much more!

Will only except cash. Let me know if you are interested! Please email me: [email protected].

Thanks!

I am in Kansas City,...just emailed you

If It doesnt work out with paige, Im interested. I emailed you also.

Darn, ive been wanting lap boards FOREVER!!

1. What is included in the "Entire Pampered Chef Consultant Business Supplies"?

The "Entire Pampered Chef Consultant Business Supplies" include all of the necessary materials and tools needed to run a successful Pampered Chef business. This includes product catalogs, order forms, business cards, marketing materials, and training resources.

2. Can I purchase the supplies separately instead of buying the entire package?

Yes, you can purchase the supplies separately. However, the entire package offers a better value and includes all of the essential materials for your business in one convenient package.

3. Are the supplies up to date with the latest Pampered Chef products and promotions?

Yes, the supplies are regularly updated to include the latest Pampered Chef products and promotions. You can rest assured that the materials in the package are current and relevant for your business.

4. How will the supplies be delivered?

The supplies will be delivered to you in a convenient and secure package. You can choose to have them shipped to your home or have them sent directly to your customers.

5. Is there a return policy for the "Entire Pampered Chef Consultant Business Supplies" package?

Yes, there is a 30-day return policy for the "Entire Pampered Chef Consultant Business Supplies" package. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return the package for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef_kimmo
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • ChefJWarren
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Andrea Minier
  • jnhr1986