• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Venting Frustrations: 5 Wrong Address Shipments in 1 Month!

In summary, Rebecca received an adjustment for her show that was supposed to have already shipped, but was not able to find it after looking for it for a week. HO said they have no record of the adjustment.
bbauman07
Gold Member
Sorry fellow Cheffers but I need to vent.http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sad0010.gif I'm so mad right now HO has sent 3 shipments this past month to the wrong address!!!! One for those includes 2 different shipments of back ordered items!!!!! So it guess I should be saying 5 wrong address shipments in 1 month!!!!!!!!! (Plus they are telling me that one of the shipment that never made it has already been delivered) I double checked my PP and it is a HO error not mine!!! But makes me worry about other 5 shows I submitted this month and all of my Dec shows that I have told the host were guaranteed by Christmas as long as they closed before the 15. Thanks for listening.

Last edited:
Ugh, that stinks. May all your other shipments be correct and arrive where they should.

I have had problems with adjustments being made correctly this month. I took 3 times to get just one replacement part right.

It must be something to do with temp help for Christmas. If so, they need to start hiring then enoung time in advance to properly train them!!

I hope things get better!!!!

I'm surprised to hear about that! I wonder what the problem is...

I hope things with HO get better. It probably is the new help, but I agree with hiring in time for the holidays. Make sure they know what they are doing before things get messed up even more.

They are seriously behind on just shipping the adjustments out too. I submitted two a couple weeks ago and they still say "received".

rebeccastt said:
They are seriously behind on just shipping the adjustments out too. I submitted two a couple weeks ago and they still say "received".

Rebecca - check with the customer and make sure they haven't received the replacement items - I have found that often with those, they never show up as having been shipped.....even when they have been - maybe because its USPS instead of UPS?

Let us know if you call HO, & tell us what they say the reason is!

How about this for a mistake.... I did an adjustment a month ago and have been going on to check it. I had to send the a piece of stone back in so I knew it would take a week or so. Anyways, I've checked it almost everyday and it never showed up. Did another adjustment, it's already been shipped so I started to get worried. I e-mailed HO and it took them two days to get back to me and they said they have no record of this adjustment???? I e-mailed them back last night with the confirmation e-mail, so now I'm wondering what they have done with the piece of stone that I sent back?

Related to Venting Frustrations: 5 Wrong Address Shipments in 1 Month!

1. Why have I received 5 wrong address shipments in 1 month?

We apologize for the inconvenience and understand your frustration. There could be a few reasons for this, including human error or technical issues. Please contact our customer service team to resolve this issue and prevent it from happening in the future.

2. Can I get a refund for the wrong address shipments?

Yes, we are more than happy to offer a refund for the inconvenience caused by the wrong address shipments. Please reach out to our customer service team and they will assist you with the refund process.

3. How can I prevent this from happening again?

We are constantly working to improve our shipping processes and minimize errors. In the meantime, we suggest double-checking the address you provide during checkout to ensure it is correct. You can also select the option for us to confirm the address before shipping to prevent any mistakes.

4. Will I have to pay for shipping again if I receive a wrong address shipment?

No, you will not have to pay for shipping again. We will cover the cost of reshipping the item to the correct address or issuing a refund, whichever you prefer.

5. Can I change the address on my order after it has been shipped?

Unfortunately, we are unable to change the address on an order once it has been shipped. Please make sure to provide the correct address during checkout to avoid any issues with shipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • pamperedtara