• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did I Become a Director and Get a 3% Raise and $550 in Products?

In summary, Gillian has had a great month, with five new qualified leads and a $550 increase in her compensation. She is also expecting a car purchase from a used car dealer with no overhead costs.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
1. I just got my 5th qualified, and my 1st back to active status, so I became a DIRECTOR! 3% raise and $550 in new products!!!

2. Plus, my 5th was recruited during the July/August incentive, so a Home Depot Gift Card is on it's way.

3. I also hit $15,000 career sales this month. Another 2% raise!!!

4. My director (who is a NED) finished a conversation with Marla Gotchack (sp?) so she could talk to me about this!!!

5. I'm buying myself a new (to me) car at below wholesale price because I have a good friend who is a used car dealer with no overhead (no lots).

6. I did the 24 bookings in 24 hours last Tuesday and got 7 bookings out of it. One of the bookings was for this past Saturday, and the host signed! I never thought to ask her, but her friends were late and I just decided to say "have you ever thought of doing something like this?" ?!? She said Yes! and was signing up when her friends arrived!!! She already has 2 shows on the calendar!

I'm having a darn good month...now, if I could only get a few more stones sold and make it to the 24 mark....too much to ask?
http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/happy0045.gif

wow awsome month. I have to say this is the best place to brag, you will love those paychecks

I can't wait for the free products and the HO leads!!!

Gillian - you crack me up!

plus if you do 1250 in sales for 3 out of the next 4 mo (sep,oct,nov,dec)you'll get the spring products too!!!

congrats!!!!

Sorry, I am just so happy for you! Yah!!!

My goal is to recruit AT LEAST one person per month and sell $2500 each month. That way I can pay off the small loan I had to take out for the car a whole lot faster!

That is lots to brag about. Fantastic. Keep up the good work.

WAY TO GO KATE!!
You ROCK!!!!!!

GREAT JOB!!!!

I wish I could get my recruits qualified.....then I'd promote!!!!!!

I can't wait to get those HO leads!!!!

Congratulations!!! It's an awesome achievement worth celebrating!

Kate,
Congratulations!!!
I am doing a happy dance for you too!!
Jaye

Congrats to you Kate. You have every right to brag. Keep up the good work.

Awesome!!! While we are all here for moral support, be sure to share the good news! WAY TO GO!!!

Anne - when are you going to join me?

Fabulous Kate!!! Congrats!!!! :)

Way to go Kate! What an AWESOME month:D :D

Kate,
That's awesome!!! Way to go. That's so exciting! ARe you going to Leadership so you can do your big director walk??!:D

Becky - of course!! I'm hoping to be Advanced by then, too.

Wow! Way to go Kate. Keep up the good work.
Ann

All of a sudden director is not good enough Kate?? LOL! Just teasing! Congrats!

Nope...trying for Atlantis...Advanced needs less points :D

Congrats Kate!!! I'm very happy for you. I wish you luck promoting to Advanced Director. If you want it bad enough you can do it.

One of my recruits just became a FD today and another (a past director) has one recruit signed and another hopefully on the way!! It is really a cool feeling to have people succeed and be happy with a little help and some encouraging words!

That is awesome!! See you are already on your way!

Wonderful month Kate - and you have 2 days to go yet!!!!!!

Sally

Kate: I have a bunch of leads, just trying to follow up with them. I have one signing on early October. I have three, two went inactive and never qualified. I learned a lesson though.

Yup...I know what you mean!FYI: I got THE CALL yesterday...it is official!

Whoo Hoo! "Official director" is even better!

1. How did you become a director and receive a 3% raise and $550 in products?

Congratulations on your achievement! Becoming a director in your company likely required hard work, dedication, and meeting certain qualifications set by the company. The 3% raise and $550 in products could be part of a reward or incentive program for reaching this level.

2. What is the significance of recruiting your 5th member during the July/August incentive?

Recruiting a fifth member during a specific incentive period could earn you additional rewards or recognition within your company. It shows that you are actively growing your team and contributing to the company's success.

3. How does hitting $15,000 in career sales result in another 2% raise?

In many companies, reaching certain sales milestones can lead to raises or bonuses. It shows that you are a successful and valuable member of the company's sales force.

4. What prompted your director to speak to you about your recent achievements?

Having a conversation with a higher-up in your company, especially one with a higher position like a NED, can be a great opportunity for recognition and guidance. Your director likely noticed your hard work and wanted to congratulate and support you.

5. How were you able to purchase a new car below wholesale price?

Having connections, like a friend who is a used car dealer, can sometimes lead to great deals on purchases. Your friend's lack of overhead costs likely allowed them to offer you a lower price.

6. Can you explain how you were able to book 7 shows in 24 hours?

Booking 7 shows in 24 hours is an impressive feat! It shows your determination and strategic approach to booking parties. Asking if your host has ever considered hosting a party is a great way to generate interest and secure bookings. Keep up the great work!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • kaceyleigh2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies