• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: 2 Parties and $200 in Orders for a 2% Raise!

In summary, the author is excited about their current sales situation and their upcoming raise. They also mention a game they are excited to try out.
nikkijo
After finals and the holidays I wasn't super excited about pc because I didn't have a lot of shows booked due to finals, and cramming a 14 week course into 3 weeks over winter break (which I ended up dropping this class :p)

Well I am only $532 away from $15,000 in sales and a 2% raise and I have only been doing this for 7 months so I am super excited about this. I just got off the phone with my host that is having a show this friday. She already has $200 in outside orders and 13 firm yes's for the show!! Then to top it off she already has 2 people that want to have parties :D The host is from my dh work place that has been having a lot of parties and the bookings are not from work so that means new people! I am so excited about getting the raise that I just had to share!!

Congrats to you. A Grand job done. Hope to follow in your footsteps I am on my 2nd month.
Wish me luck.

Way to go! I was at your level (made $15K) at 7 months also, and the 2% Raise is awesome! Congrats and keep it up!~

Thank you.

Deb I'm sure that you will not have a problem. One thing that helped me out was I did a couple of shifts at fairs in the summer. This helped me expand out of my comfort zone. I also always have fun at my shows. I like to play pampered poker and I just found a game from another ds company of deal or no deal. I'm going to be typing this up tonight or tomorrow and I'll share it with everyone when I have it finished.

Oh, I want deal or no deal too!!

yes, I was reading others ideas on games. My husband made me a pair of big dice out of wood to play roll a booking game. I can't wait to try it out.

Related to Exciting News: 2 Parties and $200 in Orders for a 2% Raise!

What is the "Exciting News" promotion?

The "Exciting News" promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef consultants in which they can earn a 2% raise by hosting two parties and achieving a total of $200 in sales from those parties.

How do I participate in the "Exciting News" promotion?

To participate in the "Exciting News" promotion, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply host two parties and achieve a total of $200 in sales from those parties to qualify for the 2% raise.

When does the "Exciting News" promotion take place?

The "Exciting News" promotion is an ongoing offer for Pampered Chef consultants. It does not have a specific start or end date, so you can take advantage of it at any time.

Can I earn more than one 2% raise through the "Exciting News" promotion?

No, the "Exciting News" promotion only allows for one 2% raise per consultant. However, you can continue to host parties and reach sales goals to earn other incentives and bonuses.

Do online parties count towards the "Exciting News" promotion?

Yes, online parties count towards the "Exciting News" promotion as long as they reach a total of $200 in sales. However, only one online party can count towards the promotion, the other party must be an in-person event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lesliec
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jmswift
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg