• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Miracle: 2 Parties in 1 Week with 1k Shows!

In summary, Nikki earned a 1k in sales last night from her return to PC shows. She also still has a hostess that wants the cookware, and her brother wants the 5 and 7 piece set of SS cookware.
nikkijo
It's a sign that I am not meant to give up PC :) At the end of last year I had started with another DS company that I LOVE and with graduating this Dec and everything being hectic I had put PC on the back burner.

Well last week my DH came home from work and asked if I was still doing PC, turns out that one of my previous host that he works with her sister wants to have a party. Here is the best part, they only want ME for the consultant :love: The last show was 1k so of course I said YES I will do the show.

Then a couple of days later I received a phone call from a previous host and I called back and left a message and I kinda forgot about it. She calls tonight and wants to have a party tomorrow night :eek: :eek: They are seasonal workers and are leaving on the 24th for Texas. Well School starts tomorrow but on Wed I don't have class until 11:30 so of course I said YES. Her last show was also 1k.

On one hand I am very happy that these shows are in Sept because of the cookware special...BUT I became inactive last month so I lost my 2% raise :(

Now I have to go and clean my cookware to take with me tomorrow night.

Hey that's wonderful! :DSorry about the inactivity though. :(

Nikki,
I'm SO happy you're back! :D

Way to go & welcome back!

Way to go Nikki!

Good job! Enjoy the shows!

nikkijo said:
It's a sign that I am not meant to give up PC :) At the end of last year I had started with another DS company that I LOVE and with graduating this Dec and everything being hectic I had put PC on the back burner.

Well last week my DH came home from work and asked if I was still doing PC, turns out that one of my previous host that he works with her sister wants to have a party. Here is the best part, they only want ME for the consultant :love: The last show was 1k so of course I said YES I will do the show.

Then a couple of days later I received a phone call from a previous host and I called back and left a message and I kinda forgot about it. She calls tonight and wants to have a party tomorrow night :eek: :eek: They are seasonal workers and are leaving on the 24th for Texas. Well School starts tomorrow but on Wed I don't have class until 11:30 so of course I said YES. Her last show was also 1k.

On one hand I am very happy that these shows are in Sept because of the cookware special...BUT I became inactive last month so I lost my 2% raise :(

Now I have to go and clean my cookware to take with me tomorrow night.

Have you thought about emailing and getting a retro-active sales waiver??? I think you have until the 20th or something to do that if you havnen't gotten once recently. It will give you your raise back but costs $25 and is deducted from your next commission check. Just a thought!

Darcy, I didn't even know such a thing was possible!! Wow! That is good to know.

Nikki-It's worth a shot to call HO to find out. Good luck!! You must do really good parties! Congratuations!

Good for you! YEAH.... welcome back to PC! :)

Whooo hooo for you! That's great!

Even if you can't get the 2% thing back, at the rate you're going, sounds like you'll be there in no time!

I would definately call Home Office and see if you can get the waiver. It is worth a shot.

For the waiver, is it to late if I went inactive in August?

Thank you for all of your support.

Nikki~

Isn't funny how sometimes it is just IMPOSSIBLE to misread the writing on the wall?!

Good luck with your shows!

So, Nikki....how did your "return to PC' Show go?? just wondering...

So Chris......because you asked let me tell you

The sales were not as high as her last show.....BUT I did sell a lot of cookware. How many pan-o-rama points did I earn last night?
Plus I still have one other hostess that wants the cookware and I just found out that my brother wants the 5 & 7 piece ss set! I am so going to get my 5 piece executive cookware set :D I am soooo excited!!

I am so thankful that two previous host have contacted me for shows and I have decided not to give up PC. (it is kinda hard to give it up when you earn free stuff ;) )

Related to Pampered Chef Miracle: 2 Parties in 1 Week with 1k Shows!

1. How does the "Pampered Chef Miracle" work?

The "Pampered Chef Miracle" is a program that helps consultants book 2 parties in 1 week and reach $1,000 in sales. It involves utilizing your network and offering incentives to potential hosts to book parties within the same week.

2. What are the benefits of participating in the "Pampered Chef Miracle"?

By participating in the "Pampered Chef Miracle", consultants can increase their sales and reach their goals faster. They also have the opportunity to reach new customers through the parties booked in the same week.

3. Is the "Pampered Chef Miracle" available for all consultants?

Yes, the "Pampered Chef Miracle" is available for all consultants, regardless of their level or experience. It is a great opportunity for all consultants to boost their sales and grow their business.

4. Do I have to provide any incentives to potential hosts?

It is recommended to offer incentives such as free products, discounts, or host rewards to potential hosts to book parties within the same week. This will make them more likely to participate in the "Pampered Chef Miracle" program.

5. How can I track my progress in the "Pampered Chef Miracle"?

You can track your progress by keeping a record of the parties booked and their sales. This will help you see how close you are to reaching the $1,000 goal and adjust your strategy accordingly. You can also reach out to your leader or fellow consultants for support and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• colegrovet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Gina M
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
vhadley