• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Way Blonde Moment -- Well 2 Weeks!

In summary, "Way Blonde Moment -- Well 2 Weeks!" is a limited edition cookbook by Pampered Chef with 20 simple and quick recipes perfect for busy individuals. It also includes meal planning and organization tips. The ingredients for the recipes are easily accessible at local grocery stores, and there are vegetarian and gluten-free options available. The cookbook can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant at parties and events.
GourmetGirl
Silver Member
So I went and looked at my commission check online today while at work and saw that I had hit my $15,000 in February. Yay! :D However the blonde part comes in when I tell you that I was looking closely at my career sales for all of February as it was my goal to hit it by the end of February and even when I submitted my last show for the month (on the 28th of course as I was waiting for those straglers to get me to that $15,000) I thought I was still over a hundred away from it, and said oh well, I'll hit it when I turn in my 1st March show tomorrow. So up until I saw my statement today I thought I missed my goal, and here I come to find out that I hit it a week ago without even knowing it! Duh! I couldn't believe it -- I guess the watched pot really doesn't boil! :eek: No point to this really, just had to share my blonde-ness with everyone

Nonetheless, you hit your goal! WOOOHOOO!!!

Thanks Deb! I needed to hear that!

Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations!

Blondes unite!!:D :D

Can't wait to hit that milestone myself!

And now you get a raise on all your March shows (when you thought you wouldn't get it til April)! BONUS!

Woo-hoo! What makes me most excited is that I'll have it for the HUGE HWC fundraiser I plan on doing to honor a past host who survived breast cancer!

Congrats anyway! It's okay, I have blonde moments alot--& I"m not blonde!

So, what's wrong with having a blonde moment? I kinda like them!

Congratulations!

1. What is "Way Blonde Moment -- Well 2 Weeks!"?

"Way Blonde Moment -- Well 2 Weeks!" is a limited edition cookbook created by Pampered Chef featuring delicious and easy recipes perfect for busy individuals. It also includes tips and tricks for meal planning and organization.

2. How many recipes are included in "Way Blonde Moment -- Well 2 Weeks!"?

There are 20 recipes in total, ranging from breakfast dishes to dinners and desserts. Each recipe is designed to be simple and quick to make, perfect for those with busy schedules.

3. Are the ingredients for the recipes in "Way Blonde Moment -- Well 2 Weeks!" easily accessible?

Yes, all of the ingredients used in the recipes can be found at your local grocery store. We strive to use common ingredients that are easy to find and affordable.

4. Are there any vegetarian or gluten-free options in "Way Blonde Moment -- Well 2 Weeks!"?

Yes, we have included a few vegetarian options in the cookbook, and many of the recipes can be easily adapted to be gluten-free. Just make sure to read the recipe carefully and make any necessary substitutions.

5. Can I purchase "Way Blonde Moment -- Well 2 Weeks!" online?

Yes, you can purchase the cookbook on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available for purchase at select Pampered Chef parties and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kspry
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
raebates