• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Close to My $15,000 Mark

In summary, Amanda is $800 away from earning $15,000, and she has a party this Friday. She is also 1/6 of the way to earning the necklace.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm just $200 away from earning $15,000! This means I get a raise, right? And a necklace too, right? I'm so excited to reach that step! :)

Congratulations Amanda. Yes you get a 2% raise.

Congrats! I am about $800 away and can't wait either!! Raise and a neckalce, what more could 2 girls want?

Awesome you guys! I just got an email saying I'm at $5000. I'm 1/3 of the way there! I didnt know there was a necklace, nice!

Congratulations! How exciting!

a necklace???? I think i got a whisk charm not too long ago when i reached 15000

a necklace? where is that at on consultants corner?

i'm almost to 2500, hee, I'm almost 1/6 of the way lol

They changed it effective Jan 1st. It is a chef's hat pendant on a necklace.

I'm $800 away from $15K.. and have a party this Friday and the hostess has $450+ in outside orders!!! I have a feeling I will hit it Friday night.... :)

as to the necklace... na.. I don't think so...

colegrovet said:
I'm $800 away from $15K.. and have a party this Friday and the hostess has $450+ in outside orders!!! I have a feeling I will hit it Friday night.... :)

as to the necklace... na.. I don't think so...

I know a lot of people in our cluster who have already hit the mark that would love the necklace. Even if you don't wear it, you can still cherish it!

Or I'll buy it from you!

I was supposed to get the new chef's hat, but since I haven't been to a cluster meeting, I haven't received it (Jan). My director seems to do it that way. Oh well. Too busy.

I am almost to 15000 in career sales. have only 655.68 left to go. I also have 2 shows yet this month and 2 home shows yet to do. so i will make the 15000 mark by the end of the month. so exciting. cant wait to get the raise and the chefs hat. SO COOL

I hit my $15,000 in February and celebrated my 1 year anniversary on Tuesday! Still waiting for my necklace... hopefully it will arrive for the April Cluster meeting at my director's.

As for not wanting the necklace... offer it to a family member. When people ask about it, they can boast about your business. Do they carry your business card or mini catalogs for you?

gailz2 said:
I was supposed to get the new chef's hat, but since I haven't been to a cluster meeting, I haven't received it (Jan). My director seems to do it that way. Oh well. Too busy.

It's actually a gift from HO, not just something your director does. I would talk with your director about it. Just because you don't go to the meetings (although you should make time for them) doesn't mean you don't deserve it. I could see not giving you something that she is awarding.

I'm just throwing this out there, but I have my original whisk still in box, never worn, but I would LOVE the necklace if anyone wants to do an even trade, or I'd buy the necklace if someone doesn't think they'd wear it or doesn't want the whisk.
Please just let me know.

What is the $15,000 mark and why is it important?

The $15,000 mark refers to the amount of sales a Pampered Chef consultant needs to reach in order to advance to the next level in the company's compensation plan. It is important because it signifies a significant milestone in the consultant's business and can lead to increased earnings and benefits.

How long does it typically take to reach the $15,000 mark?

The time it takes to reach the $15,000 mark varies for each consultant and depends on factors such as dedication, effort, and marketing strategies. Some consultants may reach it within a few months, while others may take a year or more.

What are some tips for getting close to the $15,000 mark?

1. Set specific and achievable goals for your business.
2. Utilize social media and other online platforms to promote your business.
3. Host virtual parties or events to reach a larger audience.
4. Offer special deals or promotions to attract new customers.
5. Utilize the resources and support provided by Pampered Chef, such as training and coaching.

What happens after I reach the $15,000 mark?

After reaching the $15,000 mark, you will advance to the next level in the compensation plan, which may include higher commission rates, bonuses, and other benefits. You will also have the opportunity to mentor and train other consultants, further expanding your business and potential earnings.

Can I still earn rewards and benefits if I don't reach the $15,000 mark?

Yes, even if you do not reach the $15,000 mark, you can still earn rewards and benefits based on your sales and performance. Pampered Chef offers various incentives and bonuses for consultants at all levels of the compensation plan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kristina16marie
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefNic