• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Feel so Stupid...what Do I Do Now???

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant who made a mistake by not adding a customer's credit card number to their payment information. The customer has not returned calls and the consultant is unsure of what to do. Suggestions are made to contact HO and ask to speak with someone in financial to apply the balance to the credit card, or to call the host of the show and ask them to hold the order until the number is obtained. It is also suggested to add the number to another show or ask HO for guidance on how to proceed. The consultant's mistake is a common one and solutions are provided to rectify the situation.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Okay, I messed up pretty big and now I don't know what to do. I had a show that didn't qualify and the host told me to add it to someone elses show. I did, but forgot to add one lady's cc number on the payment information. Went ahead and sent it to HO like a ditz, and now I am short on my funds because she paid with cc. I have left 2 messages for this customer and she has still not returned my calls. The HO shows the show received. I am so stuck. What in the world do I do now?
Thanks,
Leslie

I have had this problem before, just call HO and ask to speak with someone in financial and ask them to apply her balance to her credit card. You can give them the # over the phone. Its that simple. Let me know if this helps. :) Anna

Here is the kicker part. She didn't want her credit card # on paper, so since I bring my laptop to shows, I just entered it into PP. Now the number is lost and I am going to have to eat the cost unless I get in touch with her before HO processes the order fully.

krzymomof4 said:
Here is the kicker part. She didn't want her credit card # on paper, so since I bring my laptop to shows, I just entered it into PP. Now the number is lost and I am going to have to eat the cost unless I get in touch with her before HO processes the order fully.

how is her number lost?

if she placed an order, it should still be there. go into the show, bring up her payment information-and it should be there if you entered all the orders in seperately.

If you entered it in PP what happened to it when you sent the order? Did you reenter on a desktop before you sent it?

I had to cancel the first show and add it to another show I had out since the first one did not qualify.

I hate that...can you call HO regarding PP questions and see what they say. All may not be lost yet.!!

krzymomof4 said:
I had to cancel the first show and add it to another show I had out since the first one did not qualify.

so you didn't re-enter the orders with all the same information?? how will that work with the warranty by not having it under the buyers name?

Yikes! I'd leave a frantic message for the cc lady explaining what happened and that you need her to call you asap to give you the number. You might try calling HO and asking them to hold the show (?? not sure if they will do that but you can explain why and try)

If still no luck, call the host that the show is shipping to and ask them to hold the lady's stuff until you receive a check.

jessica_momof6 said:
so you didn't re-enter the orders with all the same information?? how will that work with the warranty by not having it under the buyers name?

I think she transferred the orders under their own name but forgot to transfer the cc number. I've done the same type of thing but luckily I caught the cc number before I hit submit!

GeorgiaPeach said:
I think she transferred the orders under their own name but forgot to transfer the cc number. I've done the same type of thing but luckily I caught the cc number before I hit submit!

ahhh-gotcha! so to balance the order-she just put in under her own checking account???

"I think she transferred the orders under their own name but forgot to transfer the cc number. I've done the same type of thing but luckily I caught the cc number before I hit submit!"

yep, that is what I did

If you can cover it untill you get the cc number you can always enter the number on another show. I just put it on the hosts order, after everything is paid for. Then it will just affect the amount HO deducts from your account for the new show, and you will recoup your $.

I would call HO and ask them to hold the show, if possible, until you get the cc number. Then call the lady and explain. If she did not want her number down on paper, then, she will be glad to know you have to call to re-enter it b/c she will know you did not write it down somewhere else. Once you have the number and know you wil get the money call HO see how to proceed. If you cannot add the number to this show, do as someone just said and add it as payment for another show (be sure to just charge the total of her order) and then it will all even out in the end in your account, if you have enough extra to cover it. I know I never have extra to cover, I only keep exact show balance in my account with a "little cushion" amount of my own. DON'T FEEL STUPID.....WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES AND WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE THEM!!

I would call her back and tell her that the order was on hold due to her CC# was not going through(which that is not true since you lost her CC#) since she never returned your call you paid for her stuff, now she needs to send you a check. If she never gets back to you, then hold on to her order(that is if you had the stuff shipped to you instead of her)

letscook04 said:
If she never gets back to you, then hold on to her order(that is if you had the stuff shipped to you instead of her)
If you can cover the cost of her order for now, this is what I would do. Since you added it to another show, it sounds like you can hold her order until she calls you. Then I would just have her write you a check or pay you cash. That way, you aren't holding up the whole show order (that's assuming they'd put the show on hold for you which it may be too late to do anyway). Hope that makes sense! :) Don't worry about it, though! We all make mistakes.

She finally called me back and gave me the number. Got it all taken care of. Thanks for all the advice. WHEW!

What is "I Feel so Stupid...what Do I Do Now???"

"I Feel so Stupid...what Do I Do Now???" is a Pampered Chef cookbook that focuses on easy and delicious recipes for busy individuals. It also includes tips and tricks for kitchen organization and time-saving techniques.

Who is the author of "I Feel so Stupid...what Do I Do Now???"

The author of "I Feel so Stupid...what Do I Do Now???" is not specified as it is a collaborative cookbook created by Pampered Chef consultants.

Are the recipes in "I Feel so Stupid...what Do I Do Now???" beginner-friendly?

Yes, the recipes in "I Feel so Stupid...what Do I Do Now???" are designed to be easy and accessible for all skill levels. They also include step-by-step instructions and helpful tips for success.

Can I purchase "I Feel so Stupid...what Do I Do Now???" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "I Feel so Stupid...what Do I Do Now???" can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

Does "I Feel so Stupid...what Do I Do Now???" include nutritional information for the recipes?

Yes, "I Feel so Stupid...what Do I Do Now???" includes nutritional information for each recipe, making it easy to track and manage your dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • kristina16marie