• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Sell-a-Thon Stress: What Do I Do Now?

In summary, Debbie called Leslie and left a message asking if she had decided on her half price item. Leslie was up cramming for a test and was not able to answer the phone, but she did say that lunch time was still a good time for her to decide.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Okay, to add to my sell a thon stress (which I thought I was over).
I have a lady who won a 1/2 price item from my mystery host show. I have emailed her, she said she would make a decision at lunch. Still haven't heard back from her. I left her a message and told her that I have to close this tonight. I still haven't heard back from her.
What do I do now?????? I need to get this show closed!

close it by midnight---if she misses out get it on the next party---

I hate to call her again, it is so late.

krzymomof4 said:
Okay, to add to my sell a thon stress (which I thought I was over).
I have a lady who won a 1/2 price item from my mystery host show. I have emailed her, she said she would make a decision at lunch. Still haven't heard back from her. I left her a message and told her that I have to close this tonight. I still haven't heard back from her.
What do I do now?????? I need to get this show closed!

I would give her the last chance call.
"Hello this is XXXX with Pampered Chef. I am calling to find out if you decided on your half price item. I am closing this show tonight and need to know within the next half hour what you have decided, if not I will have to submit and unfortunately you'll lose out on this great deal! Have a great evening, I look forward to hearing from you soon!"

Hopefully that works, if not too bad, so sad! :( Offer it to someone else who maybe placed a big order or anyone you can get a hold of before you close that show! Mass email for first come, first serve!

Debbie :D

She/you may return it if it isn't what she wanted. You/she can pick a different half price item once it arrives.

Thing is that is almost 10 p.m. here. I have never called anyone that late before.

krzymomof4 said:
Thing is that is almost 10 p.m. here. I have never called anyone that late before.

I know I hate doing that too but it's an emergency. Believe it or not I called someone at 10 pm once, I didn't realize it was so late after getting the kids to bed and feeding all the animals for the night, I immediately apologized when I got her on the phone after looking at the time on my pc and she said it was ok, she had forgotten and was glad I called her.
Anyway, I'm not saying this will happen with you, she may see the caller ID and ignore your call because she either is not interested, can't afford to make a purchase right now or is not home. Either way you did your part, made the last ditch effort and she can't say you didn't try to reach her.
But whatever makes you feel comfortable. She did say lunch time and it's way past that so I think it's safe to offer this to someone else. That's what I would do, it's a hassle to have to return something and then hunt her down for the item she wants later on.

Can you text message her? I've done that with a host at 11pm and she texted me right back! I knew she was a "texter" tho. GL!!

Bit the bullet and called!!!
Finally can get this mug closed!!

krzymomof4 said:

YAYYYYY!!!! Good for you!! Did she answer? Did she pick something or did you just leave a message?

Good for you, Leslie! I don't get people though. You're giving them a great deal like that and they keep putting you off! I'm glad it all worked out for you! :)

She was up cramming for a test so at least I didn't wake her.
That makes my sales for the month
$1353.74
I know it isn't alot to some, but that is actually a pretty good month for me:D

krzymomof4 said:

Well what did she say??????????????:confused:

Sorry...I lost track of time.:yuck:

1. What is Sell-a-Thon Stress?

Sell-a-Thon Stress is a common feeling among Pampered Chef consultants during the busy, fast-paced selling event. It's the pressure and anxiety that comes with meeting sales goals and achieving success during the event.

2. How can I cope with Sell-a-Thon Stress?

The best way to cope with Sell-a-Thon Stress is to plan ahead and stay organized. Make a list of your goals and create a timeline for achieving them. Also, remember to take breaks and practice self-care to avoid burnout.

3. What are some tips for managing the stress of Sell-a-Thon?

Some helpful tips for managing Sell-a-Thon Stress include setting realistic goals, reaching out to your team for support, and focusing on the bigger picture. Remember to stay positive and celebrate your successes along the way.

4. How can I keep my customers engaged during Sell-a-Thon?

Keeping your customers engaged during Sell-a-Thon is key to achieving sales goals. Offer special promotions or discounts, create fun and interactive social media posts, and reach out to customers individually to remind them of the event.

5. What resources does Pampered Chef provide to help with Sell-a-Thon Stress?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help consultants manage Sell-a-Thon Stress. This includes training and support from your team leader, helpful tips and strategies on the consultant website, and a community of fellow consultants who can offer advice and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Dotty
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • krzymomof4