• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will My June Sell a Thon Shipping Arrive?

I don't know about you, but I am just so excited to get everything and find out what all my products are for!
christinaspc
Silver Member
:confused:This might be a stupid question but i was wondering if anyone knew when they shipped what we earned in the June sell a thon !!!!! I am excited to get them but more then anything I could of sworen I read it somewhere and now I can't find it. LoL I just hate it when that happens

I think it was in the PC newswire and was around July 22 after they announce the new items, I am sure someone else will have the exact dates on here.

Here it is.
For Directors and above who submitted at least $1,250 of commissionable sales in three of four months from March to June, your new product samples will be shipped and delivered by July 24.For June Sell-A-Thon achievers, your new product samples will be shipped and delivered by July 25

Thanks so much :)

I can't wait that long! lol

regan.jpg

HAHA !!!!!! I know I want to get it soon too... I have a friend who sells Home and Garden and I called her and told her I would have it then and she was like oh man I have to wait longer !!!!! I just got to see her new things and she was excited about some things but then other then that she couldn't get over the fact her new fall/winter catalog started June 15th!!!! I am so excited that our catalog starts in September and not June.

My HGP rep doesn't have the new f/w catalogs yet...well she has one, but I don't know if she ordered more or not...I want a new catalog!!!!

What is HGP????

Flamingo said:
What is HGP????

My guess to the prior post would be Home & Garden Party Rep. But I may be wrong! lol

mrsbettyboop0000 said:
My guess to the prior post would be Home & Garden Party Rep. But I may be wrong! lol

you are right. I got excited thinking about their new catalog that I forgot to quote her. LOL!!

I am so excited to see the new PC catalog too!! I can't wait to get my SAT products!! I wonder what they are for each level?!

I will probably be out of town when my products come. My friend will be coming to feed my fish and I told her to keep an eye out for my boxes.

pampered.chris said:
My HGP rep doesn't have the new f/w catalogs yet...well she has one, but I don't know if she ordered more or not...I want a new catalog!!!!

Yes I know the new HGP catalog has some really cool things tell your friend to get you a catalog but you can go online and see the new catalog too. I loved how they redid their candles and they brough out more home decor. where we are remodeling our house I bought the items for our new bathroom.

I hope HO does the shipping differently than last time. Since I live in Iowa, we are shipped last thinking that we will all receive the items at the same time. I received my stuff 3-5 days later than other consultants. I know directors get their stuff before us but these were other consultants. I know I should just be happy about getting stuff, but I am just like a kid at Christmas. I want my stuff too! Katie

OH that would suck katie !!!! I hope they do for your sake.

1. How much is shipping for the June Sell a Thon event?

The shipping cost for the June Sell a Thon event may vary depending on the weight and size of your order, as well as your location. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for a personalized shipping quote.

2. Can I get free shipping for my June Sell a Thon order?

Unfortunately, there is no free shipping promotion for the June Sell a Thon event. However, your Pampered Chef consultant may offer discounts or incentives for shipping costs.

3. When will my June Sell a Thon order be shipped?

All orders placed during the June Sell a Thon event will be shipped within 3-5 business days. Please keep in mind that shipping times may vary depending on your location.

4. Is there a minimum order amount for the June Sell a Thon event?

No, there is no minimum order amount for the June Sell a Thon event. However, keep in mind that shipping costs may apply for smaller orders.

5. Can I track my June Sell a Thon order?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number for your June Sell a Thon order once it has been shipped. This will allow you to track the status of your delivery and estimated arrival date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sfdavis918
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • TWine120
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies