• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will June Earnings Ship? New Catalogs Explained

In summary, June earnings will be shipped out approximately 10-15 business days after the end of the month. They will be combined with any previous earnings and a tracking number will be provided. In the case of not receiving the earnings by expected date, customer service can assist. The new catalogs will not affect June earnings but may impact future earnings.
Jenni
This has been asked I'm sure but I can't find it... The stuff we earned in June when does it ship? This week with the new catalogs and stuff?

In the past, I've wanted to sella car, once I even wanted to sella house so I just ran ads in the paper. I'd probably use the Internet now since hardly anyone reads papers anymore.

Usually, SAT items ship right around the changeover boxes. HO didn't include that info in their weekly emails this year.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
In the past, I've wanted to sella car, once I even wanted to sella house so I just ran ads in the paper. I'd probably use the Internet now since hardly anyone reads papers anymore.

Smart @ss!!

KG's just a little punchy since he missed all of us this year.
;)

Yes, I missed you all.But my aim is improving.

Related to When Will June Earnings Ship? New Catalogs Explained

1. When will June earnings ship?

June earnings will ship out approximately 10-15 business days after the end of the month. This allows time for orders to be processed and commissions to be calculated.

2. Will my June earnings be combined with my previous earnings?

Yes, your June earnings will be combined with any previous earnings and shipped out together. This makes it more convenient for you to receive your earnings in one package.

3. Can I track my June earnings shipment?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number once your June earnings have shipped. This will allow you to track your package and know when to expect it to arrive.

4. What if I have not received my June earnings by the expected delivery date?

If you have not received your June earnings by the expected delivery date, please contact our customer service team. They will be able to assist you with tracking your shipment and resolving any issues.

5. How do the new catalogs affect my June earnings?

The new catalogs will not affect your June earnings. Your commissions are based on the sales from the previous month, regardless of which catalog was used. However, the new catalogs may have an impact on your future earnings as they may entice more customers to purchase products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christinaspc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
christinaspc
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • jackieblue
  • General Chat
Replies