• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Fall Paperwork by Feb. 5th - Will Catalogs Be Included?

along those lines...does anyone know any way to check what we pre-ordered? I can't remember what all I ordered...I got an email today with a listing of the items I ordered. Maybe you'll get one tomorrow.Yes, I will get an email tomorrow with a listing of the items I ordered.
taterbug
This may have already been asked and answered; if so, I apologize for asking again. If the last day to order fall paperwork is February 5th and all orders placed on or after February 6th will contain spring/summer paperwork, does that include catalogs?
I only preordered 100 new catalogs and just found out that I will probably have a fundraiser that they will want to begin on March 1st. I am hoping that I have a chance to get more catalogs in, in time to prepare packages for the fundraiser (which I would want to distribute several days before the fundraiser begins).

You need S/S catalogs for your fundraiser, right? I don't think I'm understanding your question correctly. :confused: :blushing:Oh, duh! I get it. I don't know why I was confused. lol I'm not sure of the answer to that. They made it sound like you could preorder for a limited length of time. Maybe it's just that after Feb. 6th, you can do it utilizing P3 instead of only on CC?

Yes, I will need the new catalogs for the fundraiser.

I think the pre-order deadline was more about the delivery date. anything after the 6th will be spring. (If I understand your question) generally speaking, I receive my supply order in under 10 days.

Along those lines...does anyone know any way to check what we pre-ordered? I can't remember what all I ordered...

ChefBeckyD said:
Along those lines...does anyone know any way to check what we pre-ordered? I can't remember what all I ordered...
You forgot to print off your receipt for your records as it prompted you to? Tsk, tsk. :D (Just kidding)I don't know if there is a way to view it. hmm, I'll have to look around.

babywings76 said:
You forgot to print off your receipt for your records as it prompted you to? Tsk, tsk. :D (Just kidding)

I don't know if there is a way to view it. hmm, I'll have to look around.

I was no where near my printer at the time....:rolleyes:

I thought I'd have an email confirmation of it, but I can't find that either.

I just received an email that my supply order (for the new catalogs) shipped today.

Thanks for your replies. Yes, I was basically asking if we would be able to order new catalogs after February 6th, in hopes that they would arrive in plenty of time for me to get the fundraiser packets ready.

Oooo....yours shipped, I've been anxiously checking CC everyday (and the backdoor fed-ex way for my season changeover kit)!!! Hope mine shipped too! :)

taterbug said:
I just received an email that my supply order (for the new catalogs) shipped today.

Mine probably won't ship until Friday - since it's one day shipping to get here, and our Spring Launch isn't until Saturday.

Mine will probably ship tomorrow since I'm in a two-day zone.

ChefBeckyD said:

I got an email today with a listing of the items I ordered. Maybe you'll get one tomorrow. Of course, you'll have your stuff the next day...

1. What is the deadline for ordering Fall paperwork?

The deadline for ordering Fall paperwork is February 5th.

2. Will catalogs be included in the Fall paperwork?

Yes, catalogs will be included in the Fall paperwork.

3. Can I still order Fall paperwork after the deadline?

No, the deadline for ordering Fall paperwork is February 5th. After this date, the paperwork will no longer be available for ordering.

4. How can I place an order for Fall paperwork?

You can place an order for Fall paperwork by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by ordering through the Pampered Chef website.

5. Will there be any additional fees for ordering Fall paperwork?

No, there are no additional fees for ordering Fall paperwork. However, shipping fees may apply depending on your location and order size.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • chefjenibel
  • Products and Tips
Replies