• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Sell-A-Thon Results: See How Your Cluster Performed

S
sfdavis918
Is there a way to go back and see the results from the June sell a thon on CC? I wanted to see if anyone in my cluster made it.

I can only view my recruits and not anyone else in my Cluster. I do not know how to do that or if you can.

Does your director use their website on CC? That is how I can see. My directors website is under Consultant and Leadership Training. She has a place on there for who submitted 2 shows and who earned what level.

Your director would have that report... it's called Consultant Selling Promotions in Cluster Reports. Hope that helps!

If you're referring to the Top 50, those aren't anywhere anymore for June. Just July.

I was actually wondering if it was available through CC anymore. Sounds like no, huh?

chefann said:
If you're referring to the Top 50, those aren't anywhere anymore for June. Just July.

Yeah, that's what I meant! Thanks!

1. Can I still view the results from the June sell-a-thon on CC?

Yes, you can still view the results from the June sell-a-thon on CC. The results are typically archived and can be accessed through your CC account.

2. Is there a way to see how my cluster performed during the June sell-a-thon?

Yes, there is a way to see how your cluster performed during the June sell-a-thon. You can view the overall results for your cluster, as well as individual performance for each member.

3. Can I compare my cluster's performance to other clusters?

Yes, you can compare your cluster's performance to other clusters. CC typically provides a breakdown of the top performing clusters and their respective results.

4. Can I see if anyone in my cluster made it to the top performers list?

Yes, you can see if anyone in your cluster made it to the top performers list. This information is usually available on CC's website or can be accessed through your CC account.

5. Is there any way to track my cluster's progress over multiple sell-a-thons?

Yes, there is a way to track your cluster's progress over multiple sell-a-thons. CC keeps a record of past sell-a-thon results, allowing you to compare your cluster's performance over time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • TWine120
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • MomToEli
  • General Chat
Replies