• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Sell-A-Thon Delivered! Excitement Unmatched!

In summary, Jennifer's June Sell-A-Thon package was just delivered. She is excited to get everything and is looking forward to her bridal shower this weekend. Sandy's package shipped on the 30th, but hers does not show up on Fedex. She is also looking forward to her show this Saturday.
Mine came today... just a question.

The caramel sprinkles.. is this the size that is for sale in the catalog. Ok, I could check out the ounces printed in the catalog with the jar I got, but hey, that would be too easy. Just thought I would ask her.

Yes, that's the full sized product. Much nicer than the sample size we got at conference. Although ... those sample sizes would be nice to be able to get for prizes ...

hint, hint to whomever from HO is listening ...

cookingmommy said:
How does everyone know when there stuff shipped out? I just got my changeover kit yesterday and the box was so badly beaten up (I'm all the way in Guam). I hope my SAT stuff doesn't look that badly beaten up. I can't wait to see my stuff. I wonder when it will be here.

That means my changeover kit shouldn't be too far away!! I'm close to you!!

<h2>1. How do I track my June Sell-A-Thon package from Pampered Chef?</h2><p>You can track your package by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your order status. You will also receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number.</p><h2>2. When can I expect my June Sell-A-Thon package to arrive?</h2><p>Delivery times may vary, but you can typically expect your package to arrive within 7-10 business days.</p><h2>3. Is there a minimum purchase requirement for the June Sell-A-Thon?</h2><p>No, there is no minimum purchase requirement for the June Sell-A-Thon. However, the more you order, the more savings you can receive.</p><h2>4. Can I exchange or return items from my June Sell-A-Thon package?</h2><p>Yes, you can exchange or return items from your package within 30 days of delivery. Please refer to our return policy for more information.</p><h2>5. What makes the June Sell-A-Thon package so exciting and worth the wait?</h2><p>The June Sell-A-Thon package is carefully curated with exclusive products, limited-time offers, and special discounts. It's a great way to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef items and try new ones at a discounted price.</p>

Related to June Sell-A-Thon Delivered! Excitement Unmatched!

1. How do I track my June Sell-A-Thon package from Pampered Chef?

You can track your package by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your order status. You will also receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number.

2. When can I expect my June Sell-A-Thon package to arrive?

Delivery times may vary, but you can typically expect your package to arrive within 7-10 business days.

3. Is there a minimum purchase requirement for the June Sell-A-Thon?

No, there is no minimum purchase requirement for the June Sell-A-Thon. However, the more you order, the more savings you can receive.

4. Can I exchange or return items from my June Sell-A-Thon package?

Yes, you can exchange or return items from your package within 30 days of delivery. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

5. What makes the June Sell-A-Thon package so exciting and worth the wait?

The June Sell-A-Thon package is carefully curated with exclusive products, limited-time offers, and special discounts. It's a great way to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef items and try new ones at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • christinaspc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies