• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Ideas for a Friend Hosting a Show in June

In summary, the girl who was going to host the show moved it to June so she can start earning sales for her sell a thon month. She and the host are good friends, and she asked if there was a way she could possibly purchase the bowl trio and give it to the host as a gift. The only way to get it is to host a show and pick it as the host special.
ChefDella
hi ladies and gents. i have a girl who is was going to host a show this month but she moved it to june so i would have a show in june to start earning sales for sell a thon month, she and i are good friends, i know she was wanting the show in may to get the pink stuff, she is going to buy the pink guest items off of a show i'm having this week. i was wondering if there is a way i could possibly purchase the bowl trio and give to her as a gift, and i also would love to have one myself, pretty new at this so i wasn't sure if maybe there was a way i could purchase them as a consultant or some other way. thanks in advance.

Nope. Consultants had a chance to earn them in February I think. As of now the only way anyone can get them is to host a show and pick it as the host special.
I was pretty bummed. But my mom ended up having a catalog show and said she didn't want it YAY!

I would suggest doing ALL of the following:

* Have a show

* Check with your cluster to see if any of THEM are having a show and would be able to get it for you

and

* Post in the outlet.

I am in the same boat ... my June 1 host wants the pink bowl so she wanted her June show to be May ... but I want her June show to be JUNE! In addition to the SAT, it just wouldn't be right to tell her customers that we're rolling the clock back ... but since I know she wants the pink bowl, I will get it for her at my Mega Show.

i've tried to do a show but i only had one person respond , and what do you mean by post in the outlet

ChefDella said:
i've tried to do a show but i only had one person respond , and what do you mean by post in the outlet
I believe she meant post in the market place here on Chef Success.

Another thing you can do if you really want it and have the funds is do some early Christmas, birthday, etc. shopping and put it together as a catalog show. If you do that, place the orders in the names of the people you are buying for so the orders are commissionable. If you are new your discount is 20% and your commission is no less than 20% so it all works out for you.

Last edited:
I think she means post in the Marketplace section here that you're looking for one in case someone gets more than one or at least the opportunity to get more than one then they could send it your way.

Oops, I must have been posting at the same time as Beth :)

That happens a lot around here.:sing:

ok thanks,one more question, the pink guest stuff can that be purchased without spending $60 and can it be purchased in multiples from one person. i have someone who is wanting to purchase more than one set at the show i'm doing on saturday.

Yes, they can purchase as many as they like without any other purchase!

Yes, that is what I meant. I was really tired, in more ways than one.You can have a whole party where everybody buys pink stuff if you want!

great thanks ladies you always come thru for everyone, i truly love this site

What are some gift ideas for a friend hosting a show in June?

1. Can you recommend any kitchen tools or gadgets that would make a great gift for my friend hosting a show in June?

2. Are there any special promotions or bundles available for gifts for June show hosts?

3. I'm looking for a gift that is both useful and affordable for my friend hosting a show in June, any suggestions?

4. Can I personalize a gift for my friend hosting a show in June with their name or initials?

5. Is there a specific theme or type of gift that would be popular for June show hosts?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Shelly Flanagan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies