• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Beautiful Fall Gift Tags - Handcrafted by a Friend!

In summary, the fall gift tags are handcrafted using high-quality cardstock, autumn-themed embellishments, and ribbons. Each set includes 10 beautifully handcrafted gift tags. Additionally, customers have the option to personalize the gift tags with a handwritten message or name for an additional fee. The gift tags are also reusable and made to be durable. However, specific color or design requests cannot be accommodated as each gift tag is unique. A variety of fall-themed designs are available to choose from.
KimmyDarling
I just have to show y'all what I just got in the mail. I mentioned on another thread that a friend of mine makes cards and stuff, and sells her work on Etsy.com. I asked her to make me some gift tags inspired by the colors in the Fall catalog. Well, they arrived today, and they are incredible!! I could not be more pleased.:balloon: I'm going to use them for all of my prizes, thank yous, leave-behinds, etc. (I put everything in cello bags, with ribbon anyway.)

Here is a link, so you can see them. The pictures don't even do them justice- they are beautiful!

If anyone wants some, you can contact her via her page. She'd be delighted to do more-- it's her passion!

Wow! Crickets!:p

I took a look at her stuff when you posted it previously. It's cute. I've "hearted" her, so when I have some extra bucks I can go shopping. :)

Thanks, Ann! http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/2702/hugbybciemnyka6.gif I just thought they turned out really neat & wanted to show y'all.

those are cute! especially the dots!! !

Her work is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks, y'all. I was really tickled with them when they arrived yesterday.

Really cute!!

adorable! She's very talented!

Hey KD! I want them - I am jealous! Love the dots specially! I just may have to go shopping.....:love:

Related to Beautiful Fall Gift Tags - Handcrafted by a Friend!

What materials are used to make these fall gift tags?

The fall gift tags are handcrafted using high-quality cardstock, autumn-themed embellishments, and ribbons.

How many gift tags come in a set?

Each set includes 10 beautifully handcrafted gift tags.

Can I personalize the gift tags with a specific message or name?

Yes, we offer the option to personalize each gift tag with a handwritten message or name for an additional fee.

Are the gift tags reusable?

Yes, the gift tags are made to be durable and can be reused for multiple occasions.

Can I request specific colors or designs for the gift tags?

Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate specific color or design requests as each gift tag is handcrafted and unique. However, we offer a variety of fall-themed designs to choose from.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefDella