• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sell-A-Thon Info: See What It's All About & Get the Link

In summary, the PC Sell-A-Thon is going to be two shows in June and July, and if you submit $1,500 in commissionable sales in either month, you will receive two new products valued at more than $125. If you submit $3,000 in commissionable sales in either month, you will receive new fall products valued at more than $300. If you submit $6,000 in commissionable sales in either month, you will receive new fall products valued at more than $550.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
to look on CC to see what the Sell-A-Thon is going to be and post the link. Those of us low on that ole pole can't view it, but it is posted.

Just bumping this up ... I'm curious too :D

JUNE
• Hold and submit two Shows in June
to receive new fall products.
• Submit $1,500 in commissionable
sales and receive two new sharp fall
products valued at more than $125.
• Submit $3,000 in commissionable
sales and receive new fall products
valued at more than $300.
• Submit $6,000 in commissionable
sales and receive new fall products
valued at more than $550.JULY
• Hold and submit two Shows
in July to receive the newest
piece of cookware.
• Submit $3,000 in
commissionable sales and
receive new fall products
valued at more than $300.

WOW! Thanks Kate! They are spreading it out over 2 months....I actually like that! More chance to earn new product - and there must be a ton of new products coming out - including new Forged Cutlery (could it be a block for them??) and new cookware!

SO exciting!!!! Thanks for posting, Kate :)

Thanks Kate! I can't wait! I need to print it out and make it a goal for me!!!!:D :D

Kate you rock!! :)

I am so happy that they are splitting it up over 2 months. Yes!!

June will be my highest month ever. Now someone better hold me accountable.

Now I am having a thought, I wonder if they included July because sales drop w/ people going to conference, vacations and so on. Oh I need to really work hard because I am gone 2 weeks in July. I can do it.

Fly erHere's the flyer...HTH!

Attachments

• 2007-06 07 Sell A Thon.pdf
    404.4 KB · Views: 384
Nicole, you rock too. Thanks for posting the flyer!!!!

Whooo Hoooo!!! Even more free stuff for attending Conference! Thanks Nicole for the flyer!

Anything on a recruiting promo? I have one signing this week but she was hoping there would be a promo for May and she was going to wait until next week.

I need to get to booking for June and July! I notice it is $1500 in commissionable instead of the normal $1250. And I will be gone a full week in June - I need to get some catalog shows.

I LOVE that they give the full month for the 2 shows and not half of the month!!! Thanks PC! That should not be a problem for any of us!

Last edited:
Jennifer, I don't think they will do a recruiting promo. They are really into sell the dream of what PC can do for you. I would fall off my chair if there was one.

June will be my best month...I have no shows booked for May but I would rather wait until June to get free products...I work harder for free products..bad, I know.

Way cool!! I have one show booked right now! I am sure I can get at least one more!! Time to work my but off!!!

WOW! How exciting!

I only have 2 shows currently scheduled for May, butI'm gonna push for a FULL June and July!!! I missed out on the last sell-a-thon...I will not miss out on this one!

SilverCeladon said:
June will be my best month...I have no shows booked for May but I would rather wait until June to get free products...I work harder for free products..bad, I know.

I have felt this same way before.....wait and put shows off until Sellathon but remember shows in May can generate more bookings for June and July too!!

The nice thing is - if I have people wavering between June & July, I don't feel like I need to try push them into June.....July is typically a low sales/booking month for me...but between the Host Special (ALready have people who want it!) and the Sellathon, I will be talking up July as a great month to host....and really mean it!

YEA!! I am sooo excited!! This will be my first Sellathon! Since I am a teacher, and May is always a CRAZY month, I have been pushing June. Right now I have:

JUNE:
1 Wedding Shower
4 Cooking Shows
2 Catalog Shows

JULY:
3 Cooking Shows

WooHoo!! I am doing a happy dance!!!

:D

jrstephens said:
I have felt this same way before.....wait and put shows off until Sellathon but remember shows in May can generate more bookings for June and July too!!

You're so right but right now I have no shows scheduled except one at the end of April. Maybe I'll get a booking from one of those. I do have a lot of people I could ask but I would rather book them for June so I know FOR SURE I'm getting something!

I am a little bit confused, and I hope you can explain it to me. If I do not have a good June (miss the big package) are those products included in the July package ? What if I have a great June, and a great July, is it duplicate products? If my June stinks, do I lose out on those products, or can I earn them inJuly, along with other ones?

mrssyvo said:
I am a little bit confused, and I hope you can explain it to me. If I do not have a good June (miss the big package) are those products included in the July package ? What if I have a great June, and a great July, is it duplicate products? If my June stinks, do I lose out on those products, or can I earn them inJuly, along with other ones?

It sounds like there are just a TON of new products this time. Sometimes though, new means re-styled. So don't get disappointed if $200 of the new products are just redesigned products we already have in our line.

Thank you Kate for posting!!

mrssyvo said:
I doubt any of the incentives are repeats (If you have good months in June & July you won't duplicate) because that would cause people to not try in July. I am sure if you achieve each incentive you won't duplicate anything!

What's up with the National Conference Incentive? It says to see the back but I scowered the back of that flyer and it doesn't say ANYTHING! DOes anyone know?

Kristi, you are not the only one. I thought I was loosing my mind, I read the back twice to make sure I didn't miss it.

Thanks Amanda! I also read it twice thinking I did miss it because of my jet lag but apparently it istn't the case! Thanks for making me feel better!:D

No problem!!!!:) Your not crazy! Just had too much of the California Sun!

pamperedalf said:
Kristi, you are not the only one. I thought I was loosing my mind, I read the back twice to make sure I didn't miss it.
I can't find it either....but I do need to get busy and book my calendar....I want the stuff!

For the conference/july deal, the "rules" it's referring to is that shows need to be held July 1-31 and submitted by August 5th. Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraisers, Wedding Showers apply.

The "strategies" refer to how to get those shows scheduled, and what to say to your potential hosts.

That's it. Attend Conference & submit 2 shows in July, and you get 'em! :D

So Laura, You're saying if you attend National and turn in 2 shows, you get the cookware? But if you don't attend, you don't get it?

Okay, it says for even more rewards, attend conference so it has to be something else. Hmmm? Anyone else have a thought on it?

I think that it is something else as well. It was referring to the back side for the rules and strategies! All consultants get a trivet, so it shouldn't be that....correct?

Probably not but you never know.

I bet it's something extra like supplies or tablecloth, or a Cookware protector/Stoneware holder, etc.

A couple of years ago, Conference attendees got a Woven Selections piece that's not in the catalog. Hopefully it's something cool like that.

chefann said:
A couple of years ago, Conference attendees got a Woven Selections piece that's not in the catalog. Hopefully it's something cool like that.

I've got that one! I would love it to be something like that again!!!

chefann said:

Yep - that was either the year I had a baby and couldn't go, or the year I had to be at a wedding and couldn't go.......I am still bummed I didn't get mine!

This year...whatever it is....I'm gettin' it baby!

Ohhh I would love another woven selections piece!!!

I ditto, the woven selection piece because I love it. I am kinda hoping for a double burner grill pan, sometimes ours is just too small for what I use it for.

I'm due at conference, I am so disappointed I won't be getting the extra product!:(

<bump - for those asking in another thread>

Related to Sell-A-Thon Info: See What It's All About & Get the Link

What is the Sell-A-Thon Info?

The Sell-A-Thon Info is a valuable resource for Pampered Chef consultants to learn more about upcoming events, promotions, and product releases.

Why is the link to view the Sell-A-Thon Info only accessible for consultants who are high up in the company?

The Sell-A-Thon Info is a privilege for high-ranking consultants as it contains confidential information that is not yet available to the general public. This allows them to have a head start in planning and preparing for upcoming events.

Is there a way for lower-ranking consultants to view the Sell-A-Thon Info?

Unfortunately, the Sell-A-Thon Info is only accessible to high-ranking consultants at this time. However, they can still stay updated on upcoming events and promotions by checking their consultant portal and communicating with their team leaders.

What can we expect to see on the Sell-A-Thon Info?

The Sell-A-Thon Info typically includes details on upcoming product releases, promotions, and events, as well as tips and strategies for successful selling and building your business.

When will the link for the Sell-A-Thon Info be available for all consultants to view?

The link for the Sell-A-Thon Info will be available for all consultants to view once the information has been officially released to the public. This is usually a few weeks after it is accessible to higher-ranking consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sfdavis918
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • Morgan032032
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Patty Davis
Replies