• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Are You at With the Sell-A-Thon?

In summary, In Julie's case, she is doing well, but she is having a tough time with the economy. She is only $300 away from reaching level 2, but she still has 3 shows left. Alison is also doing well, but she is also close to reaching level 2. She has 4 shows left and is hoping to reach level 2 with $2000 in sales.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
:D I was curious to see where everyone was at with the Sell-A-Thon levels? I of course was trying to reach Level 4 but right now I just reached $4025. in sales!!!:D I reached Level 2 last week and am really pushing to try and reach Level 3. I need almost $2k and I have only one show left.:eek: I guess I better have a kick butt show tomorrow!!! Wish me luck! ;)
Where are you at?:D

Wow Kristi, I commend you on doing fantastic! I had 2 cooking/2 book shows going plus my own. Well no one is showing for my own and the 2 book shows are cancelled. Thank God my other 2 qualified. I'm only $90 away from the $1500. :) I'm happy I'm getting something! Just hope my cluster qualifies!

Good going for you!

I have $1900 in sales and have an outstanding show of about $200. I am out of shows as my new recruits have all the leads I would have gotten from thier shows. I promise, I'm not whining, just stating the facts! Anyhoo, I'm shooting for the $4500 and 3 recruits. We'll see what happens!

I hit the $3000 in sales...but had 3 cancellations and am traveling the rest of the month...but I am happy with that :)

I'm right over $1000. I'm in SS1 and just got my bonus. I should have waited and submitteed my May show as a June show since no one ordered any HWC or the host special. Oh well. I had 3 of my 4 June shows move to July. I had my SIL host a show (I already had the guest list ready for her), and I'm doing a mystery host show next week. I would love if that would get me to the $1500 mark, but I doubt it.

Congrats to all of you doing such an outstandig job!

Julie

Awesome job guys! Keep em coming!!:p I just had a host call me from an open catalog show from 3 weeks ago (in May really) and just closed her show out at $472 in commissionable sales! Can you believe it?:D Now I need $1502 in sales to reach Level 3! I think I can, I think I can!!! Wish me luck tomorrow night!!!;)

Tonight's show just put me over the level 1 mark and I have 1 more show to go. My goal was level 2 and who knows!?! I even tried saying if you book a show for June I'll give you an extra $10 in free product -- and nobody booked :0 The good news is my next show just moved from the 30th to this Sunday, so maybe I can get a catalog show booked from that show... oh well, at least I reached level 1 and hopefully July will be a great month too! Good luck to everyone else out there!
~Alison

I am at $350 in sales for the month (my average month is $3000 in sales!). I have had lots of cancellations so far, and have 7 shows left in the last week of the month (3 are catalog). I would be happy with $1500 in sales for the month...yech! I really was hoping to make level 2 and have some spending money for conference :(

This is my first summer, and I am really surprised at the low amount of sales at my shows. They went from an $800 average to a $300 average! The economy is bad, especially here in the midwest....hope I can hang on without having to return to my 9-5!

I hear ya Janice. My show totals are down from what they used to be too.

Right now I have about $815 in sales. I had one $450 show, then I had a $300 show last night that hasn't closed yet. I also had a show at the very beginning of the month that hasn't closed. I only have two of her orders that total $65, but I know she has more that she hasn't turned in yet. The best part is I still have 3 more shows and 2 catalog shows that I am going to close before the end of the month. My goal is to reach level 2, but I will be happy with what I get. Not sure if my cluster is going to make the goal. We need 66 shows total. I'm doing 8 myself (did have 9 but one cancelled) but not real sure how many everyone else is doing.

The great part is, I was very, very slow last summer, and I already have at least 4, maybe 5 shows for July. And with the three shows I still have to go this month, I'm hoping to get a couple more bookings from those. Pray for me!! I don't want to get a "real" job. I will be praying for all of you too!!

I had 4 shows booked for this month. Two have already held and been turned in so I earned the cluster challenge as long as everyone else in our cluster gets their shows in as well.

The bad part is that I still have $280 left to earn before I reach the $1500 mark. My last 2 shows have held, I just need to see how many outside orders I can get. One of the shows is one that I held for myself at my house and I know I can get a few more orders for that one. The other one was at an assisted living home and I'm not holding out much hope for that one.

I'm just frustrated at how close I actually am to the first level. I think I would rather miss a goal by a whole lot than getting so close and not actually making it.

Okay, I'll have to admit I'm not having a great June. I submitted a May show in June for $150 and so far only 1 show in June which hasn't closed yet and is currently at $400. I only have 1 more show booked for next week. Ugh! I'm going to be so far off. I may make the cluster challenge, but probably not 1st level, but I'm going to keep trying. I am encouraged with my show last night because there were only 8 guests, I booked 3 shows, 3 more possible booking and 1 potential recruit. Not bad!

I was wondering since I have a show booked for 6/29, would I be better off to submit it in July if I'm not going to make 1st level in June? I didn't do that 1 month earlier and I regretted it. It's really hard to get a host to close a show right at the end of the month and get it submitted anyway. Advice?

Jeanie

pcjeanie said:
I was wondering since I have a show booked for 6/29, would I be better off to submit it in July if I'm not going to make 1st level in June? I didn't do that 1 month earlier and I regretted it. It's really hard to get a host to close a show right at the end of the month and get it submitted anyway. Advice?

Jeanie

The only way it would help you earn the July consultant special (BIG BOWL) is if you called it a July show (dated it as a July show and submitted in July). Call your host and see if she has collected any outside orders yet. . .if not and if she okay with earning the July Host bonus, you might want to switch. Just remember to tell your guests at the show that you are celebrating July in June. :)

After taking the month of May off (for personal time-family reason's) I thought I would strive for level 1! And just buy the rest on sample supply!

Well So far with 5 shows I have a $585 catty that closed this week. A $232 show that is closing probably close to no more than that and 1 bridal shower this weekend and 2 shows at the last week of the month. So probably still at the level 1! Unless these last 3 shows do $728 each (highly unlikely) so I guess I'm happy with making at least level 1!! There's always next season's sell a thon to strive higher for!!!

I try my hardest for the June Sell-A-Thon but not the one in December. I didn't have a single show last December. Everyone is so busy getting ready for Christmas that they don't want to host a show. Of course, I am trying a little harder this year, so maybe it wont be like that again. Like I've heard on here a million times, "You get out what you put in".

PampMomof3 said:
I just had a host call me from an open catalog show from 3 weeks ago (in May really) and just closed her show out at $472 in commissionable sales! Can you believe it?:D Now I need $1502 in sales

Congratulations to everyone who has earned free products so far!! I am over $3000 in sales for June:D ...but if my May shows could have counted I would be over $5000 for the June-Sell-Athon!! I had 3 shows the last week of May that just weren't able to close until the first week in June.

Remember that May shows submitted in June do not count towards the Sell-a-thon! Don't count on those to earn that level! I would hate if someone thought they reached a level when they didn't because of May shows submitted in June!:eek:

Thanks for clarifying that Marlene! I was aware of that but wondered if others on here remembered the same. All of the shows I submitted this month are dated for June!!! I had a show last night that I had to cancel (my daughter fell and had to get 3 stitches in her lip) at the last minute but she continued the show without me and she is at $583 in sales. She said she won't turn in less than $700 with me so we'll see!! I LOVE motivated hosts!! My sales right now are at $4813. I have my last show this month tonight and still have one more open catalog show! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is an thousand dollar show! :confused: PLEASE!!!!!;) ;) I can do it, I can do it!! As amya said, I would rather be so far away from a goal that be so close to it! That will make me really sad if I'm only $200 away from that level!!:eek:

Right now I'm at about $4350 with another show tomorrow night (my last show of the month) and some more fundraiser orders coming in (probably around $600). Woo hoo! There are a couple more catalog shows supposedly going on out there, but hosts haven't been returning my calls, so I'm thinking they're not going very well if at all.

My goal was to earn Level 2 because I didn't think I would hit the $6000 level although if my show tomorrow night is REALLY good, that might actually be possible.:D

Well I'm MAD and DisappointedI just emailed my director, and asked how we are doing. I committed to 6 shows and knew I had more on calendar, but was iffy on a couple. Well I've done 7 shows and have 2 more to go with 3 catties open and now only (Hopefully) closing by end of month.

sorry hit send to soonWell I emailed director to ask how we as a cluster are doing....

We are to submit 40 shows, and we have not reached 20 yet, and my director has submitted 10 shows already and with my 7 that's 17, so my other cluster mate haven't even done 3 shows??? I'm so mad and disappointed I can't believe I've worked my butt off and won't get this new product!! This is NOT FAIR!! Again I think this should have been a directors challenge and maybe let them not get thier free stuff or their discount something, but not punish the little guys/girls who are trying!!

We've had clustermates drop like flies so we're not doing so well in that respect either.

Sorry to be a downer, but I am very disappointed.

Lisa

I completely understand Lisa. My director officially resigned May 1st but she still counted when HO counted for this cluster challenge. We have to turn in 26 shows and we have 9 turned in. 5 of them are from me, 3 from my recruiter and 1 from another cluster mate. I still have 5 more shows to turn in but that is definitely not going to give us 26.:eek: I am disappointed as well since I overbooked but you have to remember not everyone works PC like you do. I know that is one thing I have to keep remembering myself. I choose to work PC on a full time basis when others are just hobbyists.

Here's an update on my month. I had a show last night and I completely messed up at the beginning! We were doing a chocolate theme and I was making the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake and Banana Split Brownie Pizza. Well the brownie mix kept spilling off the round stone so I took some of the batter off and just threw the extra batter away. I thought I had everything under control with that so I put it in the oven. Well, it started spilling in the oven and started burning and then burnt the entire brownie!:eek: :eek: :eek: I was so flustered that I had a hard time trying to recoup from that. My recruiter went with me to see how I do shows and man, what a time to see me!:rolleyes: It turned out to be $440 in sales right now so for the month I have $5350. I really need to hit that $6k and I had a cancellation on friday so I'm going to call her today and ask her if she will do a catalog show for me since she did cancel. I'm going to tell her that I am so close to my goal and if she helps me reach it, I will give her something extra. What do you think I should offer her?:confused: Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!

Offer to hostessBoy, I feel for you, I know what you mean when one things goes bad and rest just seems to follow!! Been there, done that!!

Well I'd see what she really wants and maybe offer it to her at half price if she reaches a certain $ of sales (Excluding cookware of course!!) But I'd hope she'd do it for you.

I'm bummed with the cancellations I've had I don't know that I'll make my $3000.00 mark, I was thinking at beginning of month, I'd for sure hit the $4000-$5000.00 mark, but NOT with all the cancellations. I'm hoping my show for next Friday is still on, she's blowing me off, and ticking me off, as she's done this twice now.

Oh well, I can't stress, doesn't do me any good!!

Lisa

Thanks Lisa!! She just called me back and said that she would do a catalog show for me. I told her how close I am to my goal and she said that she would do it since she knows she already has people asking when she's going to do the party. I told her that i would send her 6 more catalogs and more order forms. Who knows maybe I'll hit the $10k! :D Just kidding! I'm desperately trying to get to the $6k by asking everyone and upselling to anyone! I even talked to my hubby's boss today and told him if hes keeping my hubby after work, he will have to buy something from me. He said okay that he has a lot of money to spend so you better believe that I"m going to hit him up!:D My host from last night just called in another $260 in orders so I'm at $5634 in sales!

OOOHHHH, my hubby just called and told me that his boss's girlfriend said he needs some cookware and a decorative piece for his island! How exciting!!!!:D

1. What is the Sell-A-Thon?

The Sell-A-Thon is an annual event where Pampered Chef consultants strive to sell the most products within a certain time period.

2. When is the Sell-A-Thon?

The Sell-A-Thon typically takes place during the busiest sales season, which is usually around the holidays. The exact dates may vary each year, so be sure to check with your team leader or the company website for updates.

3. How do I participate in the Sell-A-Thon?

To participate in the Sell-A-Thon, you simply need to be a current consultant with Pampered Chef. You will automatically be included in the event and can start selling products to earn points towards the competition.

4. Are there any prizes for the top sellers in the Sell-A-Thon?

Yes, there are prizes for the top sellers in the Sell-A-Thon. The exact prizes may vary each year, but they typically include products, bonuses, and recognition within the company.

5. Can I still participate in the Sell-A-Thon if I am new to Pampered Chef?

Yes, new consultants are welcome to participate in the Sell-A-Thon. It can be a great opportunity to jumpstart your business and get to know other consultants within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedtracy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • Pampered Laura