• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shooting for Level One Sell-a-Thon: Falling Short by $245

In summary, Leslie is $245 short of reaching her goal for the level one sell-a-thon. However, she is not giving up and is considering offering a discount to her customers or having a weekend sale. She is also unsure about how to word her email and is seeking advice from others. Some suggestions include letting customers know her goal and offering incentives, such as free items or discounts, for reaching certain purchase amounts. Others have had success with similar strategies in the past and encourage Leslie to keep trying and not give up on her goals.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Well it looks like when all is said and done I will be $245 short of level one sell a thon. Bummer.
Guess I will try to have better luck in the fall.

Re: ShortDon't give up yet Leslie!!

You can still send out an email to your customers offering a discount!!

Re: ShortHave a weekend sale! Let everyone know your goal and go for it! The end of the month is not over yet.

Re: ShortWith going to conference money is really tight, so I'm not sure I could offer a discount.
When you do something like this do you let them know how much you are reaching for? This will be a first time I did something like this (just asking for orders).

Re: ShortYes, let them know your goal! That way they can know how much they are helping you. Let them know what incentive you are trying to reach and how much to go. Give them until Sunday so they don't prolong and don't get the orders in on time. Mention the guest special. They don't have to know PC is already offering it! Or just give a SB to each order. Offer the host benefits to the person who places the highest order or do a drawing!

Re: ShortI've been successful with this one:

Celebrate the holiday season with 25% off!

Finish up your holiday shopping with a HUGE discount!!! Place your order with me by Friday, December 14th at 8 pm and receive:

 Place a $100 (or more) order and receive 25% off your purchase!!
 Everyone who places an order ($.01-$unlimited) also receives 20% off as many as they’d like: Stackable Cooling Rack, Pastry Mat, Pastry Blender and Cookie Press!! (this is on top of my 25% discount!!)
 Every order placed will also receive a FREE Season’s Best Cookbook!!

This discount includes EVERYTHING in the ENTIRE catalog Including Cookware and Stoneware!!
I’m very close to a personal goal of mine and I’m asking for your help! So, if you know ANYONE who could benefit from this email, please pass it on!! I gladly accept referrals!! 
If you would like to look through the catalog, my website is: /ktarducci PLEASE Remember that you MUST call me or email me your order to get the 25% discount. This offer is only valid through me, Kristi Tarducci. Also, all orders placed will be guaranteed to arrive by Christmas! HAPPY SHOPPING!!

What's so great is that they know they have to spend $100 or more and if you have 2 or 3 people do it, you're in the bag! Last time I had 8!! Also, I do charge them the direct shipping unless they're really local.

Re: ShortGo for it, Leslie!! Don't give up on your goals yet. Even making some CCC and finding out if anyone would like to order anything. You could offer free shipping (if delivered to you) and put all on one receipt.

Or send out an email about the Outlet on your PWS (if you have one!). You never know....

GO LESLIE GO!!! :D

Re: ShortDo you have a personal website? Last month I sent out an e-mail promoting the current Outlet items with pictures and got over $100 in orders.

Re: ShortHow does this sound? I am so bad at wording things.:yuck:

I am emailing this to all of my fabulous hosts and customers asking for your help. I have a goal of selling $250 of Pampered Chef products by Sunday, 6-29. Everyone who orders will receive a Season’s Best Recipe Collection for FREE!
Spend $60 or more and choose between the Color Coated Tomato Knife or Color Coated Paring Knife FREE!
Psst….Outlet orders count as well!!
Leslie

Re: Short
PampMomof3 said:
Don't give up yet Leslie!!

You can still send out an email to your customers offering a discount!!

I was going to say the same thing!

When you let your customers know you are SOOOOOOOOOO close, they often want to help you out!! Dont give up! At least you are CLOSE!

I am far from close. LOL

krzymomof4 said:
How does this sound? I am so bad at wording things.:yuck:

I am emailing this to all of my fabulous hosts and customers asking for your help. I have a goal of selling $250 of Pampered Chef products by Sunday, 6-29. Everyone who orders will receive a Season’s Best Recipe Collection for FREE!
Spend $60 or more and choose between the Color Coated Tomato Knife or Color Coated Paring Knife FREE!
Leslie

Love it! Especially the last line. Make sure to highlight that!! :)

Good luck! You can do it! :)

krzymomof4 said:
How does this sound? I am so bad at wording things.:yuck:

Leslie

Just be careful not to give the impression someone will get one of the free knives with an Outlet order or other online order not attached to a show.

Re: ShortI also wouldn't worry about mentioning the outlet. Make it into a show and have someone earn the benefits. Let them know you are trying to earn products for free and need to reach $1500 in sales by Sunday and are only $250 short!

Re: ShortYou could also, instead of saying you need $250, say you need 10 orders. This way, if someone can only spend $10, they won't feel they shouldn't bother, because it's not enough to help. On the other hand, someone who would spend $50 or even $100 won't feel they should spend less, because you don't need so much from one order (I learned this on one of the CD's from a previous conference).

Sarah

Re: ShortI did this a while ago and had an $1100 show in 2 days. Now, I offered a fairly large discount but it was worth it.

Re: ShortI thought about make a flyer and passing it around my neighborhood saying OPEN HOUSE this Saturday!!! with a Mystery host set. but i just got a vender show for sunday so not going to do it anymore.

ThePamperedMommy said:
I thought about make a flyer and passing it around my neighborhood saying OPEN HOUSE this Saturday!!! with a Mystery host set. but i just got a vender show for sunday so not going to do it anymore.

Yoy could still do both, I've never had good luck at vendor events.

Re: ShortGood luck to you!! I am only $150 away so am trying like mad to find the orders!!

Re: ShortI just got a $47 outlet order saying she would love to help me out
WOO HOO!!

Re: ShortThat is GREAT! Only $198 to go!!

Re: ShortWay to go! Keep going!

Re: ShortI am way, way short and trying like mad to just get a second show submitted!I do have another catalog host who may close on Monday, but unless she turns in $700 in orders I'm not getting to $1,500, so I'm not going to break my neck to submit her show that day.WAAAHHHH!

Re: ShortWay to go, Leslie!

People will LOVE to support you with your personal goal (well,....as long as you don't use 'the excuse' ALL the time! - heehee)

You are SOOOO close - you WILL do it!

krzymomof4 said:
Well it looks like when all is said and done I will be $245 short of level one sell a thon. Bummer.
Guess I will try to have better luck in the fall.

Try a email ordering blitz...anything! I wish I had $245.00 I would help out!

Re: ShortYou MUST have some VIP customers that you can phone and say 'I am just checking in to see now your PC products are doing?.....Is there anything else you need at this time?.....'

Re: ShortRight now I am $156 short. Hopefully more will come over the weekend.

Re: ShortLeslie - it will happen - tell people when you are talking to them on the phone between NOW and MONDAY EVENING :)

Re: ShortYou can do it!:D

Re: ShortKeep Going!!!

Re: ShortI'm in the same boat. I just closed out a party over $800, but I'm $250 short. Mom's gonna take a catty to church tomorrow am & see what she can get.

Re: ShortI, too, am so close I can taste it...I've actually got it if I can get my one last host to call me back to close out her show...I'm $162.63 short and the orders on her show are at $205...talk about nail biting!!!:(

krzymomof4 said:
Right now I am $156 short. Hopefully more will come over the weekend.

So, Leslie, any update??

Re: ShortI posted in the other thread. Forgot to update here. I was "am" $146.26 short. Too much for me to spend for myself. Even at a discount:D
I will just overbook next time and I definately won't cut it this close again! Too Stressful!

Re: ShortAww...that's too bad Leslie...
Sorry to hear that! You WILL make it the next SAT!
I myself only made it by $99- thank good ness for some internet orders over the weekend, otherwise I would have been short as well...

Re: ShortAww Leslie - I am bummed for you - But great hussle and awesome attitude for next SAT!!! I too had to struggle, made the 1500 by 19.00! I am going to try to over book next one myself!

Related to Shooting for Level One Sell-a-Thon: Falling Short by $245

1. How do I know if I have reached level one in the sell-a-thon?

To reach level one in the sell-a-thon, you need to have a total of $500 in sales during the designated time period. You can check your sales progress through your Pampered Chef account or by contacting your team leader.

2. What happens if I fall short of level one in the sell-a-thon?

If you fall short of level one in the sell-a-thon, you will not be eligible for the rewards and incentives associated with reaching that level. However, you can still continue to make sales and work towards reaching level one in the next sell-a-thon.

3. Can I still participate in the sell-a-thon even if I don't reach level one?

Yes, you can still participate in the sell-a-thon and make sales even if you don't reach level one. Your sales during the sell-a-thon will still count towards your overall sales and can help you reach higher levels in future sell-a-thons.

4. What can I do to try and reach level one in the sell-a-thon?

To reach level one in the sell-a-thon, you can focus on promoting your Pampered Chef products to friends, family, and through social media. You can also host a party or event to increase your sales during the designated time period.

5. Are there any tips for reaching level one in the sell-a-thon?

Yes, some tips for reaching level one in the sell-a-thon include setting a goal for yourself, staying organized, and following up with potential customers. You can also reach out to your team leader or other successful Pampered Chef consultants for advice and tips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • kinklan4
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies