• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Earnings with Sell-A-Thon Levels | Unlock Your Potential Today!

You are correct, the $ amounts increase as the level of commitment increases. For example, the first level of commitment is for 2 shows and the second level is for 3 shows.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Does anyone remember what the value earned for each sell-a-thon level is "approximately"? I see that they haven't named $values on the current flyer... but I'd like to write up a recruiting article that emphasizes the amount they could "approximately" earn during sell-a-thon... For the $1500 sold level... like wasn't it about $150 in products?

If I recall, it's been 2 FREE products with 2 shows, $150, $300 and $600+ in free products. But Not Certain!?

In the fall SAT, we technically got 3 spring items ... but one of them was a spice, another didn't come for months after.

I think the value of the levels depends on the $ amount of new product. It seems to me that what we got for free last June's sellathon was more than what we got for November's.

ChefBeckyD said:
I think the value of the levels depends on the $ amount of new product. It seems to me that what we got for free last June's sellathon was more than what we got for November's.

The fall packages normally (well, since I've been with PC) have always been more products and a higher value overall. It's because our fall selling season is so much busier and stronger than spring/summer. At last year's conference they announced that the majority of cooking products are purchased in the last quarter of the calendar year and I'm guessing that's because there are more holidays then that people cook for.

Jane Miller (head of Promotions & Incentives) was out in Sacramento a bit ago and she said HO purposely does NOT mention the $ amount in each sell-a-thon package. The reason is when they have a mishap of a product and for some reason the manufactor can't supply, quality issues, etc., it puts HO in a bind. So now, they are not letting us know until the products are announced at conferences.

HTH Joy (and everyone else) ~

Anyone willing to share what they got last fall (at the 2 show level?)

I'm just going to say approximately $150 then... it's only an approximation because it's a SURPRISE!!

wasn't the 2 show level the...green bar board, one of the new scrapers, and the green knife?

It was the bar board with knife, mega scraper (the one on back order) and a bottle of the Greek rub I think?

That was for spring ... I was asking about fall.

Hello, I was thinking of the same thing last week and found the flyer given out to us at conference last year listing the items given out for the June Sell A Thon and their value. First level was $167, Second level was $300 and third Level was $600. I didn't list the items here but if you need to see the list I can fax. Cary

I used $150, which would include the free product for holding 2 shows plus the $1500 sales... that should be plenty... I was just writing an article about how much $$$ product you can get if you hold 4 shows totaling $1500 during the month of June, as a new recruit.

One thing that helped ME as a new recruit was knowing that there were so many incentives which were totally doable ... that made me feel better about the decision to sign.

1. What are Sell-A-Thon levels?

Sell-A-Thon levels are a way for Pampered Chef consultants to earn rewards and bonuses based on their sales and recruiting efforts. There are four levels: Starter, Achiever, Leader, and Elite.

2. How do I unlock a Sell-A-Thon level?

To unlock a Sell-A-Thon level, you must meet the requirements for that level within the designated time frame. This includes reaching a certain amount of sales and sponsoring a certain number of new consultants.

3. What rewards can I earn through Sell-A-Thon levels?

The rewards for each Sell-A-Thon level vary, but they can include free products, cash bonuses, and exclusive gifts or experiences. The higher the level, the greater the rewards.

4. Can I participate in Sell-A-Thon levels if I am a new consultant?

Yes, Sell-A-Thon levels are open to all consultants, regardless of how long they have been with Pampered Chef. It is a great way for new consultants to jumpstart their business and earn rewards.

5. How often do Sell-A-Thon levels reset?

Sell-A-Thon levels reset every season, which is typically every three months. This gives consultants the opportunity to earn new rewards and reach higher levels multiple times throughout the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kinklan4
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
soonerchef
Replies
Views
tx_deputyswife
  • amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies