• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Sell A Thon Top 50: #38 in Level 3 - Consultant's Corner

In summary, "I Made the Rankings!" is a recognition program at Pampered Chef for consultants who achieve specific sales and recruiting goals. To qualify, consultants must meet the goals set by Pampered Chef each month. The benefits of being part of "I Made the Rankings!" include a special badge on their website, social media recognition, and access to exclusive training and events. Consultants can track their progress on their personal website and must re-qualify each month. Achieving "I Made the Rankings!" for three consecutive months also earns a spot in the "Pampered Chef Elite" group.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
If you look on Consultant's Corner under "November Sell A Thon Top 50 Recognition" I am #38 in the Level 3 category!

Congrats!!!

Awsome job!!

Woo hoo! Go Carolyn!

Thanks ladies!

That's awesome! Congratulations! :thumbup: :D

Congratulations!!!!! I love hearing things like this because it makes me feel like I can achieve it too!!!!!!

Way to Go Carolyn!! :)

Andreamd8 said:
Congratulations!!!!! I love hearing things like this because it makes me feel like I can achieve it too!!!!!!

YOU CAN!!!

That's great! I like hearing about these things too... sometimes I wonder WHO these folks are so nice to know they're real people! Congrats!

You Rock Carolyn!!!!:sing: :balloon: :thumbup: :sing:

Way to go! Great job!

Whoohooo Congrats!

Woo-hoo!:thumbup: :D

That's awesome! Congratulations!!! :D

WOW! I feel like I know a movie star!!! A PC star for sure! Congrats!

Great job Carolyn (I expect nothing less from you!) :)

I saw you there Carolyn! CONGRATS!!!

NICE JOB!!!!! :sing: :sing:

YAHOOO. It's a great feeling. Treat yourself to something special.

I made it last week and hope to make it again.

ME TOO-----I am the # 1 for NEW JERSEY---GIRL-----

MORFIA said:
ME TOO-----I am the # 1 for NEW JERSEY---GIRL-----

Where in NJ are you Morifa? And I see you're also from Fl...where im FL?
I am a NJ transplant - I've been in FL for about 12 years now...

great job carolyn...hoping to see you soon in the next box!

Congrats to both of you!!! Great job!!

Whoo Hoo!!!!

I am in central jersey---Fl west coaster=) I moved there 3 weeks before Hurricane Charlie---I LOVE NJ AND AM GLAD TO BE HOME----BUT I MISS MY FL GIRLS TERRIBLY----and they miss me

Where are you from?

What is "I Made the Rankings!"?

"I Made the Rankings!" is a recognition program at Pampered Chef that celebrates consultants who have achieved specific sales and recruiting goals.

How do I qualify for "I Made the Rankings!"?

To qualify for "I Made the Rankings!", you must meet the specific sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef for each level. These goals may vary and are typically communicated at the beginning of each month.

What are the benefits of being "I Made the Rankings!"?

As a "I Made the Rankings!" consultant, you will receive a special badge on your personal Pampered Chef website, recognition on our social media channels, and the opportunity to attend exclusive training and events.

Can I track my progress towards "I Made the Rankings!"?

Yes, you can track your progress towards "I Made the Rankings!" on your personal Pampered Chef website. Simply log in and click on the "My Achievements" tab to see where you stand.

Do I have to re-qualify for "I Made the Rankings!" every month?

Yes, "I Made the Rankings!" is a monthly recognition program, so you must meet the goals each month to qualify. However, achieving "I Made the Rankings!" for three consecutive months will earn you a spot in our prestigious "Pampered Chef Elite" group.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sillylittlechef
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef