• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can My December SS1 Recruit Join the Sell-A-Thon? | Clarifying Rules

In summary, Tracy's November sales will count for her SS1 package, but they won't count for the sell-a-thon.
gilliandanielle
I am going to sign a new recruit today or tomorrow, and I am wondering if she can participate in the sell-a-thon if her SS1 is in December. I know her November sales will count for the SS1 package, but will they count for the sell-a-thon or not?

Not unless she turns in sales before December 5th. Then all her sales will count in November. I would definitely have her work her calendar up!:)

Congrats on your new recruit!

gilliandanielle said:
I am going to sign a new recruit today or tomorrow, and I am wondering if she can participate in the sell-a-thon if her SS1 is in December. I know her November sales will count for the SS1 package, but will they count for the sell-a-thon or not?

I would say so, I mean it is her sales....;)

Yep!! Anything she turns in by Dec 5th will count.

even if her SS1 is December?? That is so awesome! Thanks ladies!

Yes, even if her ss1 is December and she has shows in November as long as she turns them no later than Dec. 5th she will qualify for the Sell-a-thon.

Tracy

And anything she submits in November will count towards her SS1 in December!

I wish I would have known that when I signed up last year! My first month was July & I didn't try to get any shows or orders in June (sell-a-thon month) because I didn't think I could so it never crossed my mind to ask! At least I'll know for my recruits!

Yep she sure can. And by aiming for the sell-a-thon she will be in a position to bank SS dollars in addition to getting her SS1 bonus. Encourage her to go all out.

Thanks guys! I didn't tell her yet because I didn't want to promise her something I couldn't deliver, but now I am excited to share that bonus with her!

I think it's great that we're eligible to earn "double bonuses" like that from day 1! What a great company!! :D

1. Can my December SS1 recruit join the Sell-A-Thon?

Yes, any new consultant who joined in December SS1 is eligible to participate in the Sell-A-Thon.

2. How do I sign up my December SS1 recruit for the Sell-A-Thon?

To sign up your recruit, simply go to the Sell-A-Thon page on the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Join Now" button. You will need to provide your recruit's consultant ID and email address to complete the sign up process.

3. What are the rules for the Sell-A-Thon?

The rules for the Sell-A-Thon are as follows:

• New consultants who joined in December SS1 are eligible to participate.
  • The Sell-A-Thon runs from January 1st to January 31st.
  • To qualify, your recruit must submit at least $750 in sales during the month of January.
  • The top 10 recruiters will win a prize.

4. Can my December SS1 recruit still participate if they joined after January 1st?

No, only new consultants who joined in December SS1 are eligible to participate in the Sell-A-Thon. If your recruit joined after January 1st, they will not be able to participate.

5. What happens if my December SS1 recruit does not meet the sales requirement for the Sell-A-Thon?

If your recruit does not meet the $750 sales requirement, they will not be eligible for the prize, but they can still continue to grow their business and participate in future promotions and incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • mandak
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies