• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got My Sell a Thon Package Today

In summary,So I got my sell a thon package today and my kids answered the door while I was in the shower. When I got out the box was open and my 5 yr old DD was going through my box looking at everything. Woo hoo! Can't wait to get mine! Congrats! Just checked the tracker and mine won't be here until tomorrow so I'm a little jealous. I'm happy for you,
Jennie4PC
So I got my sell a thon package today wasnt expecting it till at least fri. My kids answered the door while I was in the shower and when I got out the box was open and my 5 yr old DD was going through my box looking at everything.

woo hoo! Can't wait to get mine!

congrats! just checked the tracker and mine won't be here until tomorrow

wahoo! mine should come tomorrow!!!

Wahoooo for you! I'm happy for you, but I must admit I'm a little jealous. Can't wait to get mine. . .the wait is killing me.

WaHoo!! Mine is coming tomorrow!!! Can't Wait!! :D

PLease tell me how to track it again?? please , please, please??:cry:

LOL. I have used the secret tracker before, and I always forget how it's done! I should really save the directions somewhere....I think it involves pretending to look for an adjustment as the first step, and then I go blank.

They have added it to the shipping page now! You should have the changeover kit there too.

hmm, it's not on my shipment page and neither is the sauce I won for the June booking blitz. I wonder if only directors have that on their shipping page?

Go to Fedex.com and track by reference number

Put your consultant number with the g and the numbers following the g, then 01 at the end.

Also be sure to put US and your zip and it should work.

So if the G isn't showing up under adjustments, I guess mine is not ready yet?

got my director package (2 big boxes) but not my sell a thon

K - Kitchen Show, C - Catalog Show, B - Bridal Shower, I -Individual Order, O - Online Order and S - Supply Order

I have a few showing up with a H and a G. I think one is my pre-ordered catalog and/or changeover kit. ShellBeach, do you have an H showing?

*Nothing is showing up under my adjustments, so it's hard to tell when I'll get it. :(

*And by nothing, I mean not even my shows which shipped yesterday & today. They didn't even show up on the shipping tracker until after they'd shipped.

On a good note - I've earned my first $50 gas card - and have the shows done to earn my 2nd one! On my way to $200 in gas cards! Whoo Hooo!

Mine came today also I am soo excited!!

chefbeckyd said:
*nothing is showing up under my adjustments, so it's hard to tell when i'll get it. :(

*and by nothing, i mean not even my shows which shipped yesterday & today. They didn't even show up on the shipping tracker until after they'd shipped.

On a good note - i've earned my first $50 gas card - and have the shows done to earn my 2nd one! On my way to $200 in gas cards! Whoo hooo!

you go girl!!! :d

Awesome, Becky. Mine is on the truck for delivery in my area and should show up tonight. Too bad I'm not going straight home and have a "mission of mercy" to run. I'm dying to see not only the new catalog but also the supply order sheet. I'm curious about whether the new apron and the mini sling will be on it!

I got my pre-order supplies, but no sell-a-thon or Director's package yet :(

I got my catalogs but none of my goodies. :(

Intrepid_Chef said:
Awesome, Becky. Mine is on the truck for delivery in my area and should show up tonight. Too bad I'm not going straight home and have a "mission of mercy" to run. I'm dying to see not only the new catalog but also the supply order sheet. I'm curious about whether the new apron and the mini sling will be on it!

F/W supply order sheet is up on CC now. But I wasn't looking at those items, so I'm not sure if they're on there!

I Realized that I only got 1 box out of 2 so I am waiting for my stoneware and the changeover box. Bummer.

I got my pre-order stuff, but not my changeover & SAT things yet. I love the new postcard invitations though! They are that yummy dessert for the DCB on it! Nice! :)

Nothing showing up for me yet either :(Karen

Mine still says RECEIVED:cry:

Ship baby, ship!

Bummer. Those items do NOT appear to be on the list!

kristina16marie said:
K - Kitchen Show, C - Catalog Show, B - Bridal Shower, I -Individual Order, O - Online Order and S - Supply Order

I have a few showing up with a H and a G. I think one is my pre-ordered catalog and/or changeover kit. ShellBeach, do you have an H showing?

Oh, thanks! I have never done bridal showers so it's good to know there is a B for them. I suppose a fundraiser would be F?

The H orders are orders from the outlet - had to look that up and see what was going on with that.
I have one G order from this year, which was the free sauce from the June booking blitz.

The promo flyer says they are supposed to arrive by July 23rd - I guess I will just have to be patient!

I think typically, the upper levels and directors will get their products first (except in those rare cases where shipping time is miscalculated).

esavvymom said:
I think typically, the upper levels and directors will get their products first (except in those rare cases where shipping time is miscalculated).

I've been told that they do it by shipping zone. So those of us who live the closest to HO will be the last ones shipped based on that. :cry:

ChefBeckyD said:
I've been told that they do it by shipping zone. So those of us who live the closest to HO will be the last ones shipped based on that. :cry:

Ouch!

Wasn't it last year that they accidentally shipped too early, and folks got products/catalogs before conference had even started or finished?? This year, they made sure they didn't make THAT mistake...almost 2 weeks.

1. What is a "sell a thon" package?

A "sell a thon" package is a promotional package that is typically sent to a customer who has purchased a product or service. It usually contains additional items or information to encourage the customer to make further purchases.

2. Why did the package arrive earlier than expected?

The package may have arrived earlier than expected due to efficient shipping or delivery processes. It is also possible that the company wanted to surprise and delight the customer by delivering the package earlier.

3. Why was the box open when you received it?

It is likely that the box was opened by the delivery person to verify the contents or to ensure that the package was delivered to the correct recipient. If the box was damaged, it is possible that the delivery person opened it to inspect the contents and ensure that they were not damaged as well.

4. Is it common for children to receive packages on behalf of their parents?

Yes, it is common for delivery persons to leave packages with children who answer the door. However, it is important for parents to teach their children not to open packages without permission to avoid any potential safety hazards.

5. How can I prevent my children from opening packages without my permission?

You can prevent your children from opening packages without your permission by teaching them about safety rules and setting clear boundaries. You can also consider requesting a signature upon delivery or asking the delivery person to leave the package in a specific location that your children cannot access.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gilliandanielle
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Chef_2_Four