• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sell-a-Thon Success - $1510.25 in June!

In summary, to participate in the Sell-a-Thon Success event, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and meet the sales goal of $1510.25 in June. This can be achieved through hosting parties, selling products online, and reaching out to potential customers. You must also register for the event on the consultant portal. Reaching the sales goal will earn you a special recognition badge, a chance to win a prize, and a feature on social media. You can track your progress on the consultant portal and seek support from your team leader. New consultants are also encouraged to participate in this opportunity to kick-start their business and reach their first sales goal.
Chef_2_Four
If I close out 4 of my 5 open shows as they stand right now, I will have $1510.25 for June!!! My goal was $3000 but I am just happy for this right now!!! This is my first sell a thon!! I think I did ok!! Now as long as I have 2 for July I will be good!

I think you did great!!

This is my third sell-a-thon and you kicked my butt!

thanks guys!!:D

Hi there! Congratulations on your successful sell-a-thon! It's great to see that you are on track to reach your goal for June. Closing out four out of five open shows is a huge accomplishment and it's amazing that you have already earned $1510.25. Keep up the great work! It's always important to celebrate your wins, no matter how big or small they may seem. I'm sure with your dedication and hard work, you will have no problem reaching your goal of $3000. And having two shows lined up for July is a great start. Keep up the momentum and I have no doubt that you will continue to have successful months ahead. Keep up the great work!

1. How do I participate in the Sell-a-Thon Success - $1510.25 in June event?

To participate in the Sell-a-Thon Success event, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and meet the monthly sales goal in June. This can be achieved by hosting parties, selling products online, and reaching out to potential customers. You must also register for the event on our consultant portal.

2. What is the sales goal for the Sell-a-Thon Success event?

The sales goal for the Sell-a-Thon Success event is $1510.25 in June. This amount includes both online and party sales. It is a challenging but achievable goal that can help boost your business and earn you rewards.

3. Are there any rewards for reaching the sales goal in the Sell-a-Thon Success event?

Yes, there are rewards for reaching the sales goal in the Sell-a-Thon Success event. Consultants who reach the goal will receive a special recognition badge and a chance to win a prize. The top three consultants with the highest sales will also be featured on our social media platforms.

4. How can I track my sales progress for the Sell-a-Thon Success event?

You can track your sales progress for the Sell-a-Thon Success event on our consultant portal. The sales tracker will show your sales for the month of June and how close you are to reaching the goal. You can also reach out to your team leader for support and tips on reaching your sales goal.

5. Can I still participate in the Sell-a-Thon Success event if I am a new consultant?

Yes, new consultants can also participate in the Sell-a-Thon Success event. It is a great opportunity to kick-start your business and reach your first sales goal. We encourage all consultants, regardless of their experience, to join in on the fun and work towards achieving the sales goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • elizabethfox