• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reach Your Sell-a-thon Goal: Only $250 Left to Go - Act Now!

In summary, the "Only $250 to Go..." offer from Pampered Chef is a special promotion where customers can earn $250 worth of free products by hosting a cooking show or party with a minimum of $200 in sales and at least one guest booking their own show or party. The offer can be combined with other promotions and has a redemption period of 30 days from the date of the cooking show or party. Customers can choose from any Pampered Chef products for their free items, except for host specials, half-price items, and items over $250.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
... until I meet the $1500 level of Sell-a-thon!

I will be SO FRUSTRATED if I don't make it!

Nothing on my calendar so far ... just attended a street fair, collected a few orders and will be turning in a show on Monday. About a tenth of what my big show is, but a show all the same.

Ideas?

I'm doing my own show on the 24th. Have you considered something like that?

Other than that, all I can say is to keep picking up that phone. Although, I probably need to take my own advice on that one. :D

Congrats Di....you are going to hit your goal!! Will you still need $250 after you submit this second show of loose orders?

Congrats again...you'll be getting the Fall product free!!

What about a quick mystery host catalog show....realistically, you'll need 3 people to follow through. Or ask for 10 hosts to pick up $50....that'll get you at $300.

Also see if you can get a couple of cool and serve and/or DCB orders to add to this mystery host show.

Pull up a report and see if there are any customers who have the "chillzanne" or DCB on their wishlist and personally call to let them know about our new summer product and DCB news.

Or any grillers on your ctc lists? See if they want to host a cooking or catalog to take advantage of the June special.

All these would probably be more successful with a personal call.

Rooting for ya! You can so reach your goal!

What is the "Only $250 to Go..." offer?

The "Only $250 to Go..." offer is a special promotion from Pampered Chef where customers can earn $250 worth of free products by hosting a cooking show or party with their friends and family.

How do I qualify for the "Only $250 to Go..." offer?

To qualify for the "Only $250 to Go..." offer, you must host a cooking show or party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one guest book their own show or party. Once you reach $250 in sales, you will earn $250 worth of free products.

What products can I choose from for the "Only $250 to Go..." offer?

You can choose from any Pampered Chef products for your free items, including cookware, kitchen tools, and food items. The only exclusions are host specials, half-price items, and items over $250.

Can I combine the "Only $250 to Go..." offer with other promotions?

Yes, you can combine the "Only $250 to Go..." offer with other promotions from Pampered Chef, such as monthly specials or host rewards. This is a great way to maximize your free products and savings.

How long do I have to redeem my "Only $250 to Go..." offer?

You have 30 days from the date of your cooking show or party to redeem your "Only $250 to Go..." offer. You can redeem your free products through your consultant or on our website using your special redemption code.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • paigev71
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies